Park This! - Cover

Park This!

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What? Here's a single guy in a trailer park, a quirky woman next door with an itch to be scratched, and room for some divergent paths to be taken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

Lane's turn:

Second night with my new little wife in my bed. I had to pay the price for this, though.

Little darlin' practically dragged me over to her grandmother's trailer today to ask permission for us to get married. We were already married, though. I signed an entry on the inside cover of her little red Bible under her inscription that we were married yesterday.

The meeting with Judy, grandmother of Lee and aunt of Sherry, well, I've never gone into a girl's house and see her announce we were getting married and practically telling them that 'oh, yeah, we already consummated said marriage'.

Judy didn't know how Lee and I met. I told her that I'd given up the windowless van and bag of candy because it was drawing the wrong kind of attention. Her eyes laughed even as she strained not to show it.

Short version – she gave us her blessing. She voiced that we were the answer to the fears of any parent with a teen girl unsure of herself, that some slick-talking bozo (her word) would come along, take advantage of vulnerable Lee, use her and abuse her, and with Lee being eighteen, she'd have no way to head off the disaster.

And I was the cure for that worry.

After we left Judy's house, Sherry caught us and reminded me of the seriousness of my actions by threatening to burn my trailer down with me in it if I hurt Lee.

She doesn't know. If I hurt Lee, I'd do myself in. Lee was a lot of things to me. Sassy now, but I got that part out of a girl who was trying not to be seen in a world she didn't like. Intelligent, but she had that going for her before I met her. It was part of the screen behind which she hid. Cute. From the beginning, but it was like one of those Where's Waldo puzzles. You had to not only want to look, but you had to know where to look.

Since she and I started being together, she shed her frumpiness like she was coming out of a cocoon. She started putting smiles on that youthful face, let her eyes open and get some laughter in them. She stood up straight, and there she was. Maybe not meant to grace the centerfold of Playboy but darned sure not the 'homely' I heard her voice a couple of times.

Sherry didn't know how hard I fell for that little brown haired, brown eyed girl she sent over to clean my house. I'd fight off a grizzly bear in my drawers before I let that girl get hurt.

It's the truth.

What's a mystery is how we are going to handle the alarm going off that sends me on the road to work. There's this cutie next to me, warm, soft, annoyed by the alarm which is a bit earlier than the one that has been signaling her to arise for a school day.

And instead of her grandma making waking noises from the other end of the trailer, there's this MAN in bed and he's trying to get out of it and she doesn't want him to, not just yet.

Yesterday we solved the 'should we kiss before we both brush our teeth' question. The answer was 'yes'.

So I succumb to the arm tugging at me and flop back into the bed and roll to face her. She's wearing one of my T-shirts. It fits her loosely and right now it's twisted up under her breasts. From there down – nothing.

I'm similarly clad.

We match. Twist up into a loving knot. A few kisses. A few squeezes and caresses, causing her to giggle, and then we both bounce out on opposite sides of the bed.

"You can sleep another half hour, baby."

"Yeah," she laughs. "Like that thing we just did didn't wake me up good!"

Ever the gentleman, I let her have first shot at the toilet while I rinsed my mouth. By the time I finished (and remembered to put the seat down) she was in panties and a bra. We still managed friendly gropes as we both got dressed. In the kitchen, she knows exactly what's in the pantry.

We both settle on cereal.

"You're making faces," I said. "Problem?"

"Not my favorite cereal," she said.

"I refuse to buy something with a cartoon character on the box."

"Raisin bran," she said. "Or toaster waffles. Or instant oatmeal."

"Or we can put a batch of steel-cut oats in the rice cooker and set the timer and wake up to that. If it's a big batch, we can microwave the leftovers the next day."

"So let's do something like that."

In and around breakfast I managed to get my travel mug filled with coffee. The ending of that task was my time to hit the door.

"You can't leave without kissing me."

"Absolutely not," I said. That's a pleasant way to head off to work. On the road I let my mind work over the changes that happened in my life, culminating in this weekend.

Rings. The girl needs a ring. I need a ring. That's a goal. I'll talk with her about it. I have no idea of what she might have in mind. I can afford a sizable chunk of ornamental carbon, if she wishes.

Eight hours of work and I get a couple of comments about me not seeming quite so tightly wound as normal. I'm hoping it's the new normal.

Today I have more of a reason to hurry home than just the idea of putting distance between me and work.

Lee's home when I get there. Smiling. "I forgot to ask if we wanted to cook something quick or go out for a bite."

"We seem to have missed that topic, huh?"

She all but purred. "All those OTHER topics came up." Grin. "Well, that ONE topic came up. Three times, huh?"

"Yeah, but your stomach's rumbling right now, huh?" She was now in my arms. I kissed her. "'Nother thing. We need some kind of sign that we're married, you know."

Squeal. "Rings!"

"Tell you what," I said, "We'll go eat and talk about what you want. I'm just glad you didn't want matching tattoos."

"You're a butt and I know what I want."

"Already? How many carats?"

"Fourteen."

"You mean gold. What about a diamond or two or three?"

"Not my choice."

"You sure? I thought girls wanted diamonds."

"And tattoos. Several of 'em."

"So my wife's a smartass."

"Hey, buddy, you had fair warning."

In the car, she was adamant. "I don't see the point in arguing. What's wrong with a simple gold band?"

"Nothing. Baby, I can afford to put a diamond on your finger. Seriously. It's a minor thing."

"If it's a minor thing, then drop it. I love you. Ring is symbology I like. No beginning. No end. Diamond is a marketing ploy. Diamonds didn't show up on the radar for weddings until de Beers started an ad campaign in the 1930's. The whole business is a construct. I don't buy into it. But a simple ring? I will wear your ring and you shall wear mine because we wish to share the outward sign of inner feelings."

"Poetic little thing, aren't you?" I said. "Two simple gold bands it is."

"First argument," she said with an air of satisfaction. "And I won it."

"Indeed you did."

Giggle. "If you want to, price some half-carat engagement rings. See how much money you saved. This summer, after I graduate, maybe we can take a trip."

"We have a few months to decide where to go. Or do you have strong opinions on that as well?"

"I have some ideas. I'm sure you'll find one of them is acceptable."

We hit a little diner that did a good home-style meal for dinner. The jewelry store I had in mind actually had two simple gold bands in our sizes. We walked out of the place for less than five hundred bucks. She was smiling.

"Did you see that? Half carat, even CLOSE to an acceptable design, fifteen hundred dollars. That's a chunk of a very nice cruise for two, huh?"

"So it's a cruise. Summer in the Caribbean? Hurricanes, humidity, et cetera?"

"There are several that come to mind, cooler climes, you know. Or we could just buy plane tickets and go off on our own devices."

I was seeing more and more that I liked about this girl. I imagine that's a good thing, seeing as how I'm a few days from officially marrying her.

Giggle. "We could've invited Sherry to dinner with us, you know."

"I didn't see her car when I drove up, you know. And as much as Sherry's had to do with us getting together, I thought that buying rings was something for just you and me."

Giggle again. "Gotcha. I talked to 'er when I got in from school. She's visiting her family. And you're right. Sherry falls firmly into the 'gotta have a rock' school of thought."

"She's conventional," I said.

"About some things. Not others, apparently," she smirked. "Although that did have some direct benefits. At least I wasn't ignorant of things."

"You'll forgive me for not speaking."

"I KNOW you and her did things," she said. "I know exactly what things you did. And I'm over it." Giggle. "Because I get the whole weenie all to myself. And we can do EVERYTHING!"

"Uh, yeah we can. If you want to."

"Of course I want to. You're my husband. My mate. And I'm almost NOT sore at all."

"Are you suggesting..."

"That we go around the house making sure all the blinds are down. And then take us a happy shower, and then clothes are NOT an option."

"Sassy little thing, aren't you?"

"I love you. And I LIKE it!"

"A man could do worse," I said.

"So could a girl. You got a nice weenie!" Giggle. "You have TWO 'yes' votes!"

"When we're both old and grey you're gonna still be reminding me that I did Sherry."

Giggle. "According to Sherry, you didn't 'do' her. Y'all just played around."

"But I can do you," I said.

"I love you doing me. I get to do you right back, though."

"There's more to life than sex, punkin," I said.

"Ooooooo, a role reversal. I LIKE those. I'm supposed to be the reluctant vulnerable teen and you're supposed to be the insatiable lecher." She giggled.

I love the giggle. She does it a lot. I guess that she had a bunch of 'em stored up.

"You're a nut."

"Crack me. Eat what's inside."

I was unlocking the door when that comment was made. "Let's get you inside before you start raping me on the steps."

"Hmm, that's a thought."

I pushed her inside. "Now, little girl, what do you have in mind?"

"Show me the weenie," she said, kneeling on the mat inside the front door.

"Right here?"

"Right here!"

I opened my fly and fished my dick out.

"You know this is a fetish for me?"

"What do you know about fetishes?"

"Lots of stuff. I use the Internet, you know. You can learn ANYTHING. And I asked..."

"Sherry," I interrupted.

"Yeah. Who else?" She wet her lips and sucked me into her mouth. She quit when I was fully erect. "Let's get clothes off. All the blinds are down. Nobody can see in here."

She stood and started unbuttoning the uniform shirt. Me? Damned right I'm undressing. She pushed me toward my recliner. I sat down. She crawled into my lap.

"You don't know how often I thought about sitting in your lap like this, even before you and I told each other about our feelings."

"I like you here."

"I feel your weenie."

"You should do something about that," I said. "Being an inventive young thing, I'm sure you'll figure something out."

Her brown eyes flashed, along with her smile. She started moving around.

"Lean this thing back," she said, positioning a knee beside me. I leaned the recliner back and she positioned the second knee. Her fingers guided me in to hot, wet nirvana.

Giggle. "Problem solved." She rocked. "Mmmnghhh. I LOVE this."

"I find myself rather fond of it, too."

"We can't let you come like this, though."

"Why not?"

"You shoot, like, a gallon. This chair'll have a big ol' spot."

"Good point."

She wiggled, started a rhythmic hunching motion that slid me in and out of her. "God, it's fun, though." She fell forward, kissing me. "I was made for this space. I fit ... we fit perfectly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.