I Was Framed - Cover

I Was Framed

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When the family breaks up, Tony heads to sunny Arizona and a new life.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

All of a sudden, the weather took a change for the bad and we were hit with a blinding snowstorm that shut down the ill-equipped small towns to clear the streets much less the rural road system.

It was like everything came screeching to a halt and unless one had snowshoes or chains for their tires, mobility was a thing of the past and we were all in unavoidable lock down with no prospects of release unless the forecast called for an unexpected thaw.

The gamblers and tourists that had a shot at leaving before the shutdown were overjoyed at getting away from the mountains before the freeze and only the locally hired staff and us full time residents were left to look at each other and wonder what the fuck we were doing in this place of unwanted quarantine.

Of course, we had plenty of provisions in the casino and the local stores so there was no shortage of food or fine spirits to keep us from getting bored.

I was sitting in the buffet room of the largest casino which was strangely loaded with tasty entrees and great deserts served to an almost empty room of mostly local workers with no customers to tend for the duration. I noticed a table with a pair of the change girls looking out of sorts and sort of abandoned despite having plenty of food and the use of luxury rooms to house them until the crisis was finalized.

They both looked a little forlorn and could not have been more than twenty years old with the fresh young glow of youth to spread around the geriatric crowd that frequented the establishment during the season.

They knew me as a year round resident and a frequent customer of the facility and were quite friendly since they had been left to their own devices by management who had fled the scene for the city in the valley below.

The taller girl was called Trish and she told me that her husband was on the California Highway Patrol and that he was sent to the border to help out with the illegal immigration problem over a month ago and had not bee able to return home yet because the situation chaotic and out of control.

Apparently, she had only been married for about six months and was worried that her husband’s absence would ruin their chances of having a child sooner rather than later.

She confided in me that her husband while she loved him dearly had been quite romantic the first month of marriage but after that his ardor had cooled and he worked a lot of overtime and spent lots of time on stakeouts with his female partner.

The poor didn’t come right out and say it, but I got the impression that she was almost begging to get laid and hoped I got the message loud and clear.

The other girl was shorter and had huge tits that stuck out like artillery shells ready to explode at any moment.

Her name was Connie and she told me that she was a recent university graduate and hoped to start teaching middle school as soon as they opened the schools back up and things got back to normal. She wore these oversized black rimmed glasses that made her face look as sexy as one could possibly imagine. She told me that her boyfriend had decided to go into the military, and he was in boot camp in San Diego. She seemed angry at his patriotism and told me she hoped he never made it back from overseas because it served him right for deserting her bed and her beautiful bottom. She made no secret of her preference for anal style loving from behind and her eyes betrayed her dirty depths of lust that matched her female friend’s need for sex.

Needless to say, I persuaded the pair of them to join Angela and her sister Latah with me at our next door townhouse and they promised to meet me at the side door to use the garage to traverse the deep snow over to my warm and inviting residence.

Angela and her sister Latah took to Trish and Connie right off the bat and they were all chatting together and giggling like a bunch of long lost schoolgirls on a road trip looking for dick wherever they were able to find it.

They took the pair of young casino workers upstairs to share some of their clothes with them because they were unable to change into something comfortable. They had gone to work that morning expecting to return home the same evening. The storm came up so quickly that none of the workers were able to leave the casino before it hit them with a vengeance. It was a shock to my cum producing system to see all four of them slink down the spiral staircase wearing the one-piece outfits that the showgirls wear for entertaining high rollers when the lights do down low.

Now, they were all down on their tummies on the white fluffy carpet with their four pretty heart-shaped bottoms rising gloriously to the crystal lights in the ceiling.

Right at that moment as I looked at those four beautiful behinds gracefully pressed down into the carpet, the phone rang and I could tell from the screen it was Brandy, my legal advisor on the merger deal calling from Las Vegas to share her frustration at being snowed in. I could hear her mother, the elder Mrs. Earp in the background shouting at the servants to move their ass’s and get the shutters closed against the storm. I remembered the old dame’s buttocks dancing a rhumba across my groin when I bent her over the baby grand piano in the sitting room in their luxury mansion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.