I Was Framed - Cover

I Was Framed

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When the family breaks up, Tony heads to sunny Arizona and a new life.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

I was shaving this morning after not paying any attention to my shaggy appearance for a few days and I stopped for a moment just to look at my dodgy looking face. I had the distinct impression that the guy looking back at me was somebody else.

Sure, I knew my real name well enough, even though I couldn’t use it anywhere without putting my ass in big-time jeopardy.

I was currently using a made-up FBI name that I didn’t like at all.

It made me sound like a mark or a wuss and probably a little bit of both. Still, it was legit and that that the bottom-line as far as the FBI was concerned. My original name was a big deal in certain East Coast locales and my mob name was sort of dirty sounding but in a funny sort of way. The Feds thought I was working for them to expose the mob. The mob thought I was playing the Feds and still earning for them in a new region of the country. My friends and neighbors thought I was a legitimate businessman and a hard-nosed capitalist. My ex-wife thought I was dead and she was a widow which was fine with me because she was cheating on me with some prick from New Jersey who will remain unknown.

At the bottom of my sock drawer was a nice Italian sounding name that I had paid big bucks for on a quick visit to Tijuana a couple of months ago with a brand new passport that was real enough but was all bullshit other than the photo with my hair a bit longer and a moustache that looked false even though it was the real thing and took a hell of a long time to grow.

I knew there was always a chance that things could go sour in Arizona or even up here in Nevada. I found that I was shuttling around between Las Vegas, Reno and Lake Tahoe most of the time either working some sort of deal for the Feds which I didn’t tell the boys back East about or setting up the mob connected legit businesses that the big boys wanted so desperately to transfer their dough into before any investigators dug too deep into their finances to find out what that fuck they were doing and where all the money was coming from. I had already transferred almost all of my enterprises from the illegal ones to legit businesses just in case the Detroit mob discovered I was not the businessman they assumed they were getting in bed with as they changed their own operations into legitimate ones just like mine. I knew my bases were covered but I suspected the Detroit boys were far too greedy to shed their dirty business because it was much too profitable from their point of view.

The FBI had warned me about the movement of the Motor City mob into the area and I was on my toes to keep my cover as long as possible because it shielded me from a lot of people that presented a clear and present danger to my health.

I was getting lonely in the middle of Sin City and decided to move my Angela and her teenaged sister Immaculate or “Latah” up from our Arizona center of operations. Strangely, Latah was excited about the move but Angela was hesitant and it mystified me why she was acting reluctant. With my suspicious mind I was ready to hire a private dick to check her out and let me know if she was getting some on the side from one of the pricks at the car rental place out by the airport.

I set them up at the top floor of the Casino in Las Vegas where I kept our computer servers and the hub of the gambling operation we ran in Sin City and Reno and even down in Lake Tahoe on both sides of the border. My guys were also heavily invested in the water situation in California that had proven the most lucrative of the deals that I had organized for pumping mob cash into legit businesses on the West Coast. I kept in the shadows pretty much because there were a bunch of politicians involved that I didn’t trust as far as I could throw them. I didn’t care if they were Republican or Democrat they were all there for the big bucks and we didn’t mind greasing their palms as long as they voted our way when all was said and done.

The Detroit boys were using Sacramento as their base of operations because San Francisco and Los Angeles were simply too complex for their style of evil takeover. They could manipulate the important people in Sacramento a lot easier than the devious pricks in San Francisco or the Hollywood crowd down in Los Angeles where they turned innocent virgins into whores that were either drunks or drug addicts before they were thirty. Besides, the cartels were into the Los Angeles scenario for several decades and those guys only believed in violence to solve a problem.

I had seen that side of the coin with my Angela and her problems with the cartel in moving from Nicaragua to the United States and the blackmail she suffered just to exist.

The three of us had come to a mutual arrangement that allowed me to screw both Angela and her younger sister without any jealousy between them and that was the important issue all things considered.

Latah squatted on top of the big king sized bed in the master suite and watched me feed my hungry cock to her older sister’s beautiful heart-shaped rear door aided by lots of lubrication and manipulation of her ass cheeks to allow me entrance all the way up inside.

I had done it quite often with Latah and I knew she loved it like that just as much as her older sister did morning, noon or nighttime too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.