I Was Framed - Cover

I Was Framed

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the family breaks up, Tony heads to sunny Arizona and a new life.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

Brandy, the lawyer lady from Las Vegas, came down to Phoenix, Arizona a couple of times after I gave it to her good from behind on the top deck of the car park right out in the open with her all bent over the rail looking down to the cement pavement.

She was such a well-built broad with a stunning rear end that I was astonished she was wearing “control-top” panty hose.

I yanked those mother-fuckers down real quick-like and shoved my greedy salami right up her tight twat from behind. I heard her sigh like she had just started to understand how defenseless she was only inches from tumbling over the rail and falling down five stories to the pavement below.

Lawyer Lady Brandy was trembling and I saw her knees were shaking a little bit.

Still, she was a game little chick and she pushed back into my groin with that familiar twist that most females use to get your dick in deeper to hit their trigger spots. I spanked her bare cheeks just to let her know who was in charge and she quieted down real quick like a well-behaved and properly trained bitch taking care of business.

I suspected she was more than a little afraid of me because she couldn’t get any answers on my background or my past. Actually, I didn’t think her nervousness was due to my rough demands. It seemed to me that she was one of those people that were afraid of heights and the look down at the cement pavement was a wake-up call that she was right of the edge of what might be the end of the line.

It was easy to calm her down just by patting her ass cheeks gently and nuzzling her delicate ear lobes with my saliva drenched tongue. After that, she was like a bucking bronco turned into an obedient filly waiting to be filled with my special brand of “Tony-juice”. I left a white puddle of my premium best in her feminine folds like a signature cream pie needing wiping with an imaginative tongue.


The Feds had done a good job of hiding all my weak points and my cover story was plausible even though it was a bit far-fetched.

I decided to teach her a lesson in obedience by asking her to get down on her knees and do me right there on the car showroom floor in front of all the hotshot salesmen like she was a paid whore and not a high-class broad with a law license and a fast track to partnership in a mob-connected firm.

It was obvious that she didn’t like it.

I had suspected all along that she was something of an exhibitionist and she followed my instructions like I was some expert hypnotist guiding her down the path to total submission at the end of the road.

The guys were all enthusiastic about the sight of such a beautiful, classy broad doing something so dirty and erotic that I figured a lot of them would take an extended lunch to track down some pussy even if they had to pay for it. A few of them was a little bit “connected” and they never had to pay for anything at any of the joints that serviced horny males.

We went into my office and before I told Brandy to bend over my desk, I took the precaution of lowering the blinds because I didn’t want to be on Park Avenue when I bottomed out in her generous rear end. I was of the opinion that this would be a good time to introduce Ms. Brandy to my Hershey Highway humping skills and I had a tube of K-Y to made it a little easier for her “Open up” for my demonstration of technique to hold tight in her memory bank when she took a bath and felt me still inside her.

I have to confess that she took it all with class and a lot of spunk even better than some tough broads that I used to run with back in my city of origin. I watched her freshening up in my open-doored adjoining bathroom and marveled how perfect her recently fucked ass looked from behind. One would never suspect the fantastic gyrations and movements she made when she was being drilled from behind straight up the poop chute. She had her panty hose down at her ankles acting more like a restraint not allowing her to move from her bent-over position.

In all honesty, I shouted my glee as I spurted up her perfectly designed feminine butt.

After that, we both accepted that we were “true-blue” ass-hole buddies and I knew she would never hesitate to drop her drawers for me at the slightest hint I might want another shot at her brown-eye happy hole.

When I looked at the perfection of her face and figure in the seedy bathroom mirror, I had a twinge of conscience and regretted how nastily I had subjected her to my masculine needs without much consideration for her feeling in the matter.

I had to admit that it was a fault with me in the way I generally treated women but it was the way I grew up and learned about the “birds and the bees” and I was unlikely to change anytime soon.

I was definitely not the “romantic” type.

I took the keys to an almost new baby blue Mercedes convertible with all leather upholstery and led Brandy out to the lot.

“Here, honey, this is for you for being such a good girl to Uncle Tony.”

She looked at me and kissed me full on the lips with a lot of tongue action that most dames don’t use unless they are serious about a guy in that sort of way.

“The papers are all in the glove compartment. Just get the document guy over in that doublewide to put your name in the blanks and your insurance is paid up for the first twelve months.”

She looked at me with a look I her eye that said she would take me home to meet her mother at the very first opportunity. I knew that look and in all honesty, it scared the shit out of me because it meant possible loss of a lot of my freedom.

Brandy invited me to her parent’s home up near Henderson, Nevada just outside of Las Vegas.

I had already done my homework and I discovered her daddy was retired real estate investor that had made a bundle on the Las Vegas development boom. Her mom was a former Miss Sacramento and she had made it to the finals out in Lake Tahoe right in the Bill Harrah Casino where she met Weston Earp with his customary cowboy boots and a wide-brimmed hat that made a statement about his fetish for riding and “breaking in” any filly he met with a tight pussy and lots of smiles for everyone around her.

Brandy looked a lot like her mom, only a lot younger and maybe a bit less long-legged.

I had seen a photo of her mom taken recently and she was still a stunning looking broad and I could easily see where Brandy had gotten her looks.

I understood from Brandy that her daddy was subject to some early-onset Alzheimer’s and not to be upset if he forgot who I was even after being introduced. That worried me a little but I shrugged it off because every family has got its problems and this one was something that only fate could decide.

I also found out that Brandy was somewhat of a “hotshot” prosecutor up in Clark County, Nevada and that she had even worked as a Casino “greeter”. These days, the female greeters are expected to literally bend over backwards to keep the “Elephants” or high rollers happy and not switch over to some other Casino, but back in those days with the Crime Commission all hot and heavy with pressure from the Department of Justice, the families were on the sidelines and all the internal operations were squeaky clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.