Coming Home to the Unexpected

by Gldngolfer

Copyright© 2016 by Gldngolfer

Fiction Story: Wife delivers on an old fantasy

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Driving home heading north on the highway wasn't helping with my attitude any. The other idiot drivers had be thinking they were on a NASCAR track, driving drunk, or from an angry husband because I've used my middle finger more today than I have in the past month.

After another day from hell working for an ignorant beer bellied balding foul smelling fucktard had pushed my sanity passed tolerances I haven't felt for some time.

I had made one stop on the way home and I made a small prayer that it wouldn't come back and bite me in the ass later.

All I wanted to do now was get home, have a beer, sit down and watch a few minutes of news before my wife got home and started another tirade for some unknown reason.

I had an idea to get us out of the rut we were in, hence my stop on the way home. If what I had planned didn't work, I wasn't sure our marriage would continue.

It sure seemed like I couldn't do anything right lately. If I gave her a million dollars and an orgasm I'd get shit about, "If you really loved me you'd given me two million dollars and two orgasms!"

I should tell you a little something about my wife. She is 5'2" tall with short brown hair, the most beautiful bluish gray eyes ever put in a woman, 38D breasts, nice toned legs and a cute ass. Now if her soul didn't belong to Satan right now she would be the person I fell in love with so many years ago and I wouldn't mind going home. But now she's more shrew than spouse and I wake up every morning reaching for my nuts hoping they were still attached.

When we met I was working a summer job in a packing plant to make a few bucks between the summer and fall semesters. I first spotted her walking the halls of the plant and just fell in awe of her. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a yellow top that was snug enough to show how incredible her breasts really were. "GOOD JOB GOD!"

I was in the best physical shape of my life at the time spending hours in the gym every week lifting weights. OK I'll admit I was not then nor am I now the stereotypical 6'2" stud muffin with blond hair and blue eyes that you read about in so many erotic website stories. Sorry but those fuckers will just have to live with their deformities.

Back then I was 5'8" tall, but it was solid muscle with a full head of hair and all my teeth. Now, I'm still 5'8" (surprising huh?) not solid muscle, but I still have an athletic build, most of my hair and all my teeth so what's not to love?

Work kept me from getting close enough to her to say hello for several days, but I was confident it was going to happen. Our eyes met a few times but beyond seeing they were an off shade of blue, I couldn't tell much of anything else.

Eventually I was placed on her packing line as a parts supplier which forced us together whenever she needed packing product. So when the opportunity came up I just hoped I wouldn't make a damn fool of myself.

Being the shy guy I was and the opportunity finally arrived, the only line I could come up with was, "Are you having fun yet?" I wasn't too sure of her response as I went dumb after I looked into her eyes! Those eyes! Nothing was so beautiful as those eyes! I shook myself into reality and saw her smile. OK, not a disaster. Get back to work.

But those eyes! It was love at first sight for me. Long story short, we met in August, moved into together in January, married in May. Baby girl came in October. Another baby girl came 14 months later. Both as beautiful as their mother!

25 years later the kids gone and we're empty nesters. Our life has become debt, work too many hours, eat out and go to bed (sex ... yeah right).

As I pulled into my drive the first thought that came to my mind was, "LET THE NAGGING BEGIN!!" Resigned to my fate as I seen I did not beat my wife home. No cold beer and no few precious minutes of solitude before the berating began. Oh well, suicide is always an option ... but I wasn't ready to give her the satisfaction ... yet.

As I entered the back door leading into the kitchen I set my briefcase on the table and noticed a note on the refrigerator door reading, "You can have yourself a cold beer and watch television or you can come upstairs, have yourself a hot wife and watch your fantasy come true!" My mouth hit the floor, "WHAT THE HELL?"

I should tell you I have a fantasy of coming home and finding my wife masturbating on the bed! May sound creepy to some of you, but who can say that watching a woman in sexual bliss is anything but beautiful?

Well you know of course me being a man with the choice of a beer or a naked wife, even my nagging wife, was an easy one to make. She hasn't touched me in weeks so I went for hot wife!

I slowly made my way up the stairs not sure what was happening. As I got closer I could hear soft moans coming from our bedroom. My heart rate increased along with the bulge in my pants at just the sound of her moans. The door was only slightly open. Peering through the gap in the door I could see that my wife was laying on the bed totally nude. "Holy shit, is this really happening?"

My wife was massaging her breast with one hand as the other was down between her legs. Her fingers were slowly rubbing the flesh of her clean shaven mound. That part of her anatomy has been so elusive to me as of late I almost forgot what it looked like and now it was completely exposed.

Here was my wife, my beautiful wife, getting herself off! Not only that but she was doing this for me!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.