Boy Crazy - Cover

Boy Crazy

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Maria needs to find an "Anchor" fast. She is willing to do anything it takes to stay in America.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

When I first started this story, what seems like a long time ago, it was all about my sister Maria and her search to find an anchor husband right here in the United States, so she didn’t have to worry about being deported for not having the right documents.

My other siblings and I had all been born right here in the Good Old USA and had no worries. A couple of my brothers had served in the military, and both had honorable discharges. I volunteered but got turned down at the recruiting station because I had a juvenile record that stayed with me for Federal employment. It didn’t bother me much at all because I was terrible at taking orders anyway and they probably would have kicked me out before the end of my enlistment.

Now that she was happily married and not doing that crazy stuff with the bad boys down at the titty bar, I figured it was time to tell you a little more about be because she had turned into a suburban mom and was as boring as all get out.

Back in the prime of my pussy-chasing days, I had planned to concentrate on “white” girls because my own kind were all caught up in saving their pussy for their husband and would stick their butts in your face telling you, “If you got to have it, stick it up there!”

Those white girls loved my big Hispanic cock shoved down their long white throats no matter how high class they acted with their snotty attitudes about men. I discovered the more innocent they looked, the nastier their personality, and they all knew the right moment to drop their drawers and give it up without any hesitation to a determined guy like me.

I really liked the older white women the best of all.

In fact, if they were married, they were experienced and all, and they were willing to bend over for my dick if we were super discreet and stayed out of trouble.

My aunt Rosa was a schoolteacher down at Lincoln High and I had done her anally a couple of times just because she was needing it badly, and I was always around for her to fool with on a lonely Saturday night. She had a lot of married white female teachers in her circle and that was how I met a lot of them sort of on the sly with a proper introduction.

One of them was Mrs. Kennedy the English teacher.

Mrs. Kennedy was a little skinny and had almost no boobs at all for a mature woman.

She was married to Subway cop with dark skin, but he was not black or Hispanic. I figured him to be Italian or Greek because he was short and had a big belly from drinking too much beer.

It this point in my life; I had already done a few white girls with successful results, and I knew I liked their attitudes a whole lot better than the Puerto Rican girls or the Mexican girls in the neighborhood. Some of them were pretty, but I didn’t like the way they talked or the music they played or the obscene manner they pushed their asses in my face all the time. On second thought, I admit I kind of liked their asses, it was just that at time of my life I was more interested in pussy as the gold ring to reach for in all my adventures.

Getting back to Mrs. Kennedy, she was one of those women in their late twenties that probably took two showers a day and were always trying on clothes to see what looked good for her disinterested husband. I had seen her husband a few times on the job, and he was always flirting with the whores down in the bad part of town and went to the bar after work to have a few before going home to his neglected wife.

Mrs. Kennedy’s given name was Ava. I thought it was a classy name. The sort that you could whisper in the dark and know her eyes were open, and her mouth was ready for your tongue to enter to meet hers in the midnight hours.

We were all sitting watching television at my aunt’s apartment.

Ava was sitting right next to me, and she had her long slender thigh resting on mine like a familiar stranger. I could feel her body heat shooting out and it sent tingles up my spine all the way to my brain making my dick as hard as a rock. I know my aunt was aware of my arousal because she was the type of female that never missed a trick.

“Mrs. Kennedy, do you like teaching at Lincoln High?”

She pushed her lovely glasses back on her upturned nose and replied, “Please, Juan, call me Ava. Your aunt didn’t tell me her nephew was so good-looking.”

The attractive schoolteacher shifted her body slightly and I felt her rounded buttock pressing into my hip like an invitation to a party with no holds barred.

My smiling aunt got the message and told us, “I have to take a shower, you guys, please excuse me for a few minutes. I got to get this city grime off me without delay.”

As soon as the bathroom door closed, I was sticking my devious tongue down Mrs. Kennedy’s pretty throat playing with her pink tongue like we were in the schoolyard.

Somehow, her hand wandered down to my hardness feeling my bulky shaft and I had inserted my palm inside her partially open blouse and rubbed her swollen nipple with my greedy fingers.

With my face next to hers, I could taste my aunt’s cake on her breath and saw the look of lust in her married woman’s eyes. My other hand on her cotton panties felt the wetness of her love-juices bubbling to the surface like “old faithful” with explosive force.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.