Shooting the Moon - Cover

Shooting the Moon

Copyright© 2015 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A wild game of poker on a whiskey-filled night leads to foursome sex and a man winning three sex slaves who offer to seduce others into his net. Sometimes, Lady Luck really does play favorites it seems.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge   Violence  

“So, Arlen, wasn’t it? Not such bold and brave words, anymore, would you say? Care to see the family jewels? Now that you’re not so ... um ... attached to them, that is? Well, Buddhism teaches that attachment is suffering, but in this case, the case could be said for detachment. The good news is that you won’t be thinking anymore with body parts that you no longer possess,” I dangled Arlen’s testes in front of him in a mason jar.

He was strapped to a gurney and need only to look down to see that some of his private parts were gone. His scrotum, now an empty sack, dangled uselessly from his limp and shrinking prick. The surgeon gestured to me and I nodded. I wanted the sack gone, too. I wanted no chance that even prosthetic nuts could be used to restore any sense of the guy’s dignity.

“He’ll need some kind of hormonal treatment, either testosterone or estrogen, I’m afraid, to keep his balance. Otherwise, real health issues may arise. Not my problem which one you choose. Any man who would willingly pimp out an unwilling wife to buddies is not a man worthy of any kind of respect or concern. It’s one thing if she spreads her own legs. That’s just a slut or a whore. A woman coerced to do it, though? That’s rape, slavery ... human trafficking. Disgusting,” the surgeon showed zero remorse about surgically altering Arlen as he severed the scrotum and cauterized the wound.

“Well, Doc, you might want to stick around. We might have even more work for you to do. Up to our man here, of course,” Anibal confirmed with a chuckle at the awful predicament faced by Valija’s estranged husband.

Arlen clearly sweated buckets as he realized just how loathed he was by people with life and death over him. The way that Valija stared at him with extreme hatred didn’t particularly soothe his fears, of course. The smile that she then put on wasn’t reassuring, either. It was the smile of a predatory cat who knows that the mouse is doomed and is almost done playing with its food.

“Whatever he gets, I hope that it comes as a suppository,” Valija finally broke the ice.

I somehow doubted that she was in jest, either. I knew which one the man was getting, anyway. He had started the path of feminization, whether he chose or intended it or not. I wasn’t about to emasculate a man and then help him recover any traces of his masculinity. Oh, no ... Arlen was gonna become more feminine by the day. With any luck, he’d grow breasts and lose his facial hair in no time.

In the meantime, he’d certainly be used and fucked in ways that many ladies would envy. Not all, of course. That was a given. Say goodbye to Arlen. Say hello to Arlene. Already, Valija had her eyes fixed on her husband as she contemplated pegging him so ruthlessly that he’d limp for months. He’d better learn to appreciate anal orgasms, because those were the only source of release left. He’d also better get used to going naked except for a collar with a leash attached to it, said leash in the hands of whoever pleased me enough.

“Such pretty little balls ... I think that they’d make neat little trophies after all. I might even put them on a necklace and display them while watching you get sodomized. Because you’re gonna take it in the ass, bitch, and you’re gonna secretly love every second of it. Don’t worry, though. We’ll thoroughly cleanse your colon before making you suck cocks that were just up your bum. We should also make her wear butt-plugs most of the time, especially if she is going to go bottomless or even naked as much as we please,” Valija winked at her ex while I bent her over in front of him and slid easily into her juicy gash.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.