Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

Following day was Monday, so Hanna was going to work. Emily would go to daycare. I helped with Emily and ignored all the curious looks I got while leaving her there. Then I returned to the house, and allowed a bunch of guys in as I had ordered the locks to be changed and the general security improved. I got one of the new keys and the keycode, then I left them working and started on my own business. After all, I had a house to visit.

Carl had money, and he had married more money. His wife Helen came from an old family, and there were rumors that they'd had to marry quickly, because of the state of things. True or not, their daughter Kristin was born a bit more than half a year after they had married. Previously, I'd had no reason to question the happiness of their marriage. With my new information, I was sure that Helen was not happy. Most probably, neither was Kristin, who should be sixteen soon. Years ago I had visited their house - or mansion - quite often with my mother. I had been there a few times with Hanna, too.

I smiled sweetly to Helen who came to open the door for me. For a second she almost dropped the upper class mask she was constantly wearing. She certainly had not expected to see me. Even if I did not believe that she had anything to with my abduction, I did not trust her. I stepped forward and gave her a sophisticated kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Helen! You just look as lovely as always."

I could see that Helen was clearly struggling in maintaining her composure. But then her aristocratic upbringing took over.

"Hi, Joel. This ... is certainly a surprise. I guess you do not know that Carl is on a business trip, and not available."

"Oh, I know that quite well. To tell the truth, it was not him I was coming to see."

I continued smiling and I could see that there was some worry in her eyes. I knew that she knew - at least something. Certainly she knew about Hanna and Carl - and Emily. But in her circles that kind of thing would not be discussed openly, ever.

"From what I heard, I supposed that you would not be coming back here, Joel?"

"Why wouldn't I? After all, my wife and child live here, at least for the moment."

"Of course, how stupid of me. But what brings you here, then? Certainly you did not come here to see an old woman like me."

Talking with her was like shadow-boxing. Now we both knew that we knew. But she was worried if I had come to her to get my revenge. Of course there were other people in the house so she was not worried about any direct aggression. But by now she must have understood that I knew the port code which they changed usually once a month. I continued smiling and took Helen's hand in mine and kissed it carefully.

"Fishing for compliments, I see. Helen, I have always seen you as a distant beauty. As something ethereal and out of reach. The years have not changed that at all. Besides, you are married and I'm also fully committed to Hanna. But, sometime in my youth, I may have had some dreams that included some long-legged brunette."

That clearly got her off-balance. I did not even have to lie to her. I did not want her to be my enemy, but she knew for sure that I was up to something regarding Carl. This time when she looked at me, she looked at me with some new interest behind her gaze.

"Thank you. I guess we women just cannot get too many compliments, but you did not answer my question."

"Oh, I know that it has been some time since I've seen you or little Kristin ... who probably is not so little any more ... but I do remember that she had quite a collection of dolls. Once I saw these hand-made Colombian dolls I remembered her and her collection. But the main reason for my visit is that I wanted to deliver my two-week notice. As you still are a member of the board, I thought that I could kill two birds with one stone if I leave these dolls here. I think that during the last two years I have gathered so many vacation days, that there is no need to visit the office any more."

That was something directed straight towards Carl. Once he sent me to Colombia he stopped paying me, but he'd never started the procedure to fire me. So, technically, I had been working for him without a vacation for the last two years. But giving my two week notice was like giving him the possibility to pay me off. After all, I had all documents that I had been temporarily moved to work down there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.