Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before moving to Colorado Springs, the Firestones lived in Denver for seven years. Tony and Amanda were in the thirteenth year of their marriage when they moved to the Mile High City, Corey was twelve years old. While they always had a great marriage and a fantastic sexual relationship, Amanda wanted more. When Tony sensed a blip in her enthusiasm he asked, “What seems to be the trouble babe?”

“I don’t know Tony,” she answered, “We have such an all-around great relationship. I have no right to complain but there just seems to be something missing. I don’t know what it is; maybe I just want something different.”

She had been intent on teaching their son Corey about sex and was looking forward to that happening soon, but she wanted to wait until it would be most effective when he started getting hard. Though she knew that he could start puberty at twelve she understood that most boys didn’t begin ‘til around thirteen. She had been checking his underwear and bed sheets but found no evidence of ejaculations. As it would turn out Corey would be a late developer and not begin having erections until just before his fourteenth birthday.

“I could take you on a trip one weekend,” Tony offered, “and we could join the Mile-High Club.”

“We do need to get away Tony, but I’ve already given you a couple of blowjobs in airplanes. I can’t imagine how any other kind of sex would even be comfortable there. Besides, we live in the Mile High City and our sex has been good. As far as I’m concerned, we’re already members of the club.”

Tony, having been so well-schooled on sex and the needs of women, never took any grievance lightly, no matter how insignificant it seemed. An avid viewer of internet porn he started looking for something different that might appeal to his libidinous wife. Running across a site called Front Range Swingers he filled out the online form. Getting a quick response by e-mail told him about the Saturday night meeting which, deciding to take Amanda as a surprise, he registered as a guest.

All week-long Amanda was trying to figure out where they would be going. “It’s not a dress-up affair baby; you say it’s just casual?” “Do we know anybody there?”

“Nope, it’s an entirely new group. But make sure you are wearing underwear that you won’t be embarrassed to be seen in.”

“What the hell? What kind of place would we go to where underwear is important? Besides, I always wear classy undies.”

Despite her constant hectoring, Tony dropped hints all week. But she couldn’t figure out about what he was talking. On Saturday afternoon he decided that if she didn’t put together his last clue, he would tell her. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a string of connected foil packets—condoms. As the packets stretched toward the floor from his hand he said, “I’ll have to wear these tonight.”

Though confused she responded with her typical wit. “You’re going to blow up six balloons?” He laughed and jiggled the line of packets like he was ringing a bell.

Amanda’s face began registering the answer. “Clean panties, playing twister, a handful of condoms. No shit! You’re taking me to a swinging party?”

Duh, I thought I would have to tell you.”

Feeling strange she said, “I don’t know Tony. What would the people at church say?” She felt threatened.

He almost doubled up laughing. “They’re not invited ... unless we are in a pretty open-minded congregation.”

“But it is immoral Tony. Besides, I don’t know if I could take seeing you fuck another woman.”

“You’re the one Amanda who said you wanted something different. No, if my memory serves me right you said, ‘need,’ as in, ‘I need something different.’ “That’s what I remember you saying.”

When he showed her the webpage she said, “I’m amazed that they can even advertise this.”

Though she continued to resist, the more she talked about it the wetter she got between her legs. Tony clicked away from the Front Range Swingers Club to a porn site that featured “swingers.” “Look at this one,” he said.

The picture showed a gorgeous blonde woman laying on a gyno table, her feet in the stirrups. He had searched sites looking for a woman who looked as much like Amanda as he could find. “Can’t you see yourself doing this?” He clicked again. The same woman was on the same table, now with a muscular, good-looking man, plugged between her legs. Around them were a group of six naked men and a couple of women, all attractive, all smiling like they were in an old-time Coca-Cola advertisement.

For Amanda, it was like an aphrodisiac. She was already kneeling on the floor fumbling to wrestle his cock out of his pants. Ravenously taking it into her mouth she bobbed wildly on his dick while digging at her clitoris with her fingers. Within minutes they were humping. Within a couple more they were spent. Tony’s cock was deflating in Amanda’s cum-filled pussy.

Reluctantly she agreed to go to the swinger’s club meeting. “If I don’t like it, do you promise to take me out of there?”

She reluctantly agreed to go to the Front Range Swinger’s club meeting but still had reservations.

On the way to the Front Range club, she said, “I’m uncomfortable about this Tony.” Then, as if in an afterthought she added, “Christ Tony we haven’t used rubbers since we were in college,” laughing nervously. “But I’ve always had thoughts of being fucked on an examination table with stirrups. “I wonder if they have them.” Reacting to another wave of discomfort she said, “Do you promise to get me out of there fast if I don’t like it?”

Lovingly Tony patted her leg and murmured, “We’ve been through that, you’ll be fine.” But as nervous as Amanda was about it, he wasn’t sure about that.

The address was in a strip mall on the edge of a lower economic area, just a few blocks from the beginning of an upscale area—not a bad location overall. The sign over the door read Front Range Enterprises. There was a camera/doorbell on the right post of the door. Tony pushed the button.

“Name please,” came a sweet, young-sounding woman’s voice. Tony gave his name. After about ten seconds the lock clicked. He pulled the door open.

They walked into a small lobby with an oak desk behind which sat a petite, attractive amber-haired young woman. She was dressed in an appealing dark green designer sweatshirt with the word “ecstasy,” in a silver-sequined script written across her ample breasts. Standing she said, “I’m Cassie,” reaching out to shake first Amanda’s hand and then Tony’s.

“Welcome to Front Range,” she said with a warm smile. “You’re the last to arrive. You are an attractive couple.” Looking deep into Amanda’s eyes she said, “I hope you’re not too nervous, we’re all very nice people here,” after which she gave her a warm hug.

The lobby reminded Amanda of a doctor’s office on her first visit. She expected to be greeted by a harsher-looking, older woman with heavy lipstick. Cassie’s warmth and attractiveness put her at ease.

“You’re not late,” Cassie said, “It’s just that when we have new guests every member comes early to make sure that we greet you properly.” As she led them through the door to the right of the desk both Amanda and Tony were taken by the petite woman’s sexy walk. The way her tight butt wiggled in her designer jeans made it apparent that she wore a thong or no panties at all. About five feet tall Cassie wore three-inch beige high heels, which made her look sexier.

The room beyond the door was softly lighted with sconces reflecting light to a white ceiling. It was a large room carpeted in classy maroon. Plush chestnut brown easy chairs, love seats, and larger sofas were spaced around the room. Against a wall with a two-foot, high stage were two examination tables, spaced about eight feet apart. Surrounding each table were five movable, rectangular cheval mirrors: two at the bottom, so the person on the table could see what was going on between his or her legs, one at each side of the table, and one at the head. On the walls around the room were paintings of nudes and naked couples in erotic poses. There was a bar at the right of the entrance door. At the end of the room were three doors that led to smaller rooms, each with king-sized beds.

Including Tony, Amanda, and Cassie there were sixteen people in the room, eight men and eight women. The others, all dressed in casual chic were standing around the bar with drinks in their hands. Raising her voice Cassie said, “People, I’d like to introduce our guests, Amanda and Tony.”

Each couple, wearing the same white plastic name tags with the silhouette of a naked couple kissing and embracing, gave welcoming handshakes or hugs. Cassie asked Tony and Amanda if they wanted a drink. Amanda asked for a glass of white wine while Tony ordered a glass of scotch on the rocks. With their drinks in hand, Cassie held up her glass and said, “Let’s toast our new guests, Tony and Amanda.” All raised their glasses, echoing the toast and clinking glasses. Some patted Amanda and Tony on the back.

The oldest woman in the crowd (her name was Maxine) said, “Well folks, we have a full agenda tonight. We should start getting ready.” She took one of Amanda’s and Tony’s hands and said, “Cassie will show these two lovely people where we change?” She added. “I know what you are thinking Amanda.” She giggled. “We have a locker room, with white terry robes for everybody. Cassie will show you.”

Thinking that everybody might just start to get undressed both Amanda and Tony were relieved. To them, robes suggested that the proceedings might be a bit more civilized than they had expected.

Cassie introduced her husband Craig to Amanda and Tony. He was a pleasant-looking, average-sized guy. Together they ushered the Firestone’s through a door, Cassie leading Amanda by the hand. They entered a long room that had about twenty lockers around the walls.

When Cassie saw the concerned look on Amanda’s face, she took her through another door to a small room with just two lockers. “Guests always dress in here; it always makes new people feel more comfortable dressing in a more private room. When you’re finished put the lock on the doors, put the keys around your necks, come out and collect us. We’ll take you back into the party room.”

When Cassie closed the door behind her Amanda said, “She’s sweet. At first, I thought it strange that she took my hand like a child. But I liked it. She made it seem like she cared about me.” Chuckling she went on, “Cassie must be Front Range’s Miss Congeniality.”

Tony murmured, “All I can say, honey, is that she has a great fucking body.”

Dressed in their white terry robes with the Front Range logo embroidered onto the left chest they locked their lockers and put their shiny gold keys around their necks (it was where Amanda got the idea for the Key to My Heart that she would use for Madison Wilhelm’s seventeenth birthday gift.) Tentatively they went through the door into the general locker room.

In the locker room, most of the robe-clad members were already segueing to the party room. But Cassie and Craig had just gotten naked. It was as if they were waiting for the Firestones to come out and see them—a way to ease them into the group. Craig was 5’9”, 180#, a bit chubby around the middle but otherwise quite fit. He had short brown hair, with a matching pubic thatch, piercing blue eyes, and a long, skinny penis with a large, bulbous head.

To Amanda Cassie’s petite body was perfect. While Craig was not to her taste, he was not at all unattractive. Both Cassie and Craig stood in a full-frontal pose like they were presenting themselves to their new guests. It was a ritual they, the most congenial of the membership, went through with every guest. Amanda felt more comfortable being shepherded in this way.

As they were led into the party room, they saw people sitting on easy chairs and couches with drinks in their hands. A quiet cuddling conversation interspersed the room with congenial laughter breaking out between groups. Cassie and Craig led Amanda and Tony to the bar where they replenished their drinks. She then led them to one of the couches (it seated three people). Cassie sat in the middle and beckoned Tony and Amanda to sit on either side of her. Craig sat on the arm of the sofa nearest Amanda.

Deciding to not be a shrinking violet any longer Amanda said, “So Cassie what is the most popular activity here?”

With an impish grin, Cassie said, “Sex,” giggling and winking.

Amanda and Tony both laughed at the young woman’s quick wit. Tony rejoined, “It’s the most popular activity in our house too, always has been. But what are the most popular acts of sex here?”

Cassie shot back, “None of us here act sex. We do it.” When she had squeezed the humor out of it, she clarified, “Those two examination tables are always busy, you’ll see a crowd of people around them all night. The three bedrooms are also busy. The couches, easy chairs get a lot of use and, she laughed, you might even see people on the floor.”

Remembering Tony’s earlier conversation about Twister Amanda asked, “And where do you play Twister?”

Craig looked at Cassie, both giggling, and said, “We don’t play Twister here anymore, that was a break the ice thing when they first started.”

From the moment Amanda walked in the door she hadn’t been able to keep her eyes off the examination tables. “Do you think Tony and I will be able to use one of those tables Cassie?”

She flashed one of her million-dollar smiles and answered. “We don’t have guests every time we meet Amanda. The members reserve those tables. Our membership is not so large though that we can’t use the tables quite often. The problem is, sometimes we get carried away and one woman will be on the table most of the night. But guests do have the first claim on them. We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible and come back.”

Maxine, the apparent oldest person in the room and the most retro, clapped her hands and said, “Okay people, it’s time.” she was about 5’6”, quite fit-looking, and had a forties style light ash brown dye job in a 50’s movie hairstyle. Fair-skinned her eyes were electric blue. Her lips were comically outlined with a Cupid’s bow lipstick job. The man she was with appeared to be ten to fifteen years younger than she.

Slow dance music started playing. “Let’s remove our robes and start dancing with our partners,” Maxine called out. “You all know the rules. We’ll do one dance with our partners, the second with someone we haven’t danced with before or one we haven’t danced with for a while, the third, either with our partners or not.”

Cassie explained that Maxine was in her early fifties, the oldest member of the club, “She and her first husband were the founders. He was older and passed away. Her new boyfriend Matthew is thirty-two.” She laughed. “She’s quite a horny lady. The reason they started the club in the first place was that her husband was becoming impotent. They hoped a swinging environment would keep her pleased and stimulate his libido, which it did for a while.” Cassie looked at Tony and said, “She is always taken care of. And a word to the wise; if you want to be fast-tracked into the club, I advise you to take Maxine into one of the bedrooms.” Cassie laughed, “She’ll make it worth your while.”

As she was disrobing Amanda asked, “Does that mean that I will have to be serviced by Matthew?”

“If you like,” Cassie answered with a chuckle, dropping her robe. As always, she accepted the visual compliments of the newbies’ eyes, always getting numerous oglers from the members as well. “But you don’t have to if you don’t want. There are a few women here who are insatiable, Amanda. Matthew can go forever. He’s like a porn star so he’s usually busy.”

When Cassie spied Tony’s fit and muscular body capped off by his magnificent package she quipped, “Can I have dibs on Tony before the evening is over?”

Though all this was new to Amanda she had finally accepted that she was going to do it. Her fears and concerns had been stifled and she was completely comfortable with Cassie.

When the young woman removed her robe Amanda was amazed at the perfection of the younger woman’s body. I’ve never considered being sexually involved with another woman, she thought, but if I ever did it would be with someone like Cassie. Amanda realized that Maxine had chosen Cassie well for her charming and welcoming instincts. She couldn’t stop herself from asking, “Do you work Cassie?”

For Cassie, it was commonplace for people to take an interest in her. Cocking her head and smiling she replied, “I’m a flight attendant for New Frontier Airlines.”

Being naked in the open environment of the club Amanda felt the movement of air cooling her between her legs, realizing that a combination of Cassie’s nakedness and the excitement of this sexy new environment made her pussy begin to lubricate. “Cassie, in answer to your original question, you can have dibs on Tony right now. Why don’t you dance the second dance with him? I’ll dance with Craig if he will let me.”

When the naked couples started dancing it looked funny to Amanda and Tony. Initially embarrassed Tony dropped his hands to his crotch to cover his growing erection. Both thought the men would get immediate erections but, Tony’s was the only one.

“Don’t worry about that Tony,” Craig said. “You’ll get used to being around naked women.” His was perfectly limp.

“We’d better dance before Maxine has a cow,” Cassie said. “And make sure you dance the third dance with her Tony. She’s already gotten a peek at your Willy and won’t forgive you if you don’t. And while you’re dancing ask if you can take her into one of the bedrooms; she’ll have you in there before the dance is over.” She was being pulled toward the dance floor by Craig. “And Tony? Will you dance the second dance with me for sure?”

“We’ve done this before in our bedroom,” Amanda said as they were dancing naked, cheek to cheek. Amazed that none of the other men she could see were not getting hard yet. And she wasn’t sure whether the men gawking at them were ogling, which would appeal to her ego, or if they were looking at the only erection in the room. Cassie had told her that Maxine was over fifty. As she watched Maxine dance, she was impressed at how tight her ass and tits were and how well-toned her skin was overall.

Before the dance was over Amanda noticed Craig and Cassie dancing closer to them. She knew they had to change partners and was pleased when Craig reached out his hand before the music stopped and took her into a dancing stance. “I hope you don’t mind me dancing with you so soon Amanda.”

“Why would I mind? You and Cassie have been so kind to us?”

“It’s just that every man in the room is stunned by your beauty Amanda. I just wanted to get a jump on them.”

As they danced close Amanda, warmed by Craig’s compliment, felt the stiffening of his cock, felt it bumping on her leg as they swayed to the music, and sensed how it stiffened and was just brushing under her pussy. “I hope you don’t mind my excitement Amanda,” Craig said, “but you are an exceptionally exciting woman.”

She did mind. But she didn’t want to say anything to hurt his feelings; the experience was still so new for her. Since Craig and Cassie had been making sure she and Tony were comfortable she took a chance and stopped dancing, capturing his cock between her legs, and squeezing them around it. She felt a little daring making the move. “I don’t mind at all Craig. You are a magnet for attractive women yourself. And Cassie is quite spectacular.”

He grinned with pride and said, “She’s really special, ISN’T she?”

“She certainly is Craig,” Amanda answered realizing that, though she had never really been turned on by a woman, Cassie was making her pussy lubricate. “I was wondering Craig if I might be experiencing this thing of yours between my legs inside me before the night is over.” She felt his erection become instantly firmer.

“I-I was almost afraid to ask,” he admitted. “Do you have any idea what you would like to do tonight, Amanda?”

“I’ve fantasized about an examination table before, that. But I don’t want to be involved in a gangbang. Can I set any ground rules, Craig?”

“Sure,” he answered. “And there aren’t that many gangbangs here unless Maxine gets a wild hair up her ass. She sometimes likes a lot of guys. But you can say how many people you would like, even if it is only one.”

“Then I want to experience it with my husband Craig ... and you, if you would like.” She felt better when she saw the grin she had brought to Craig’s face.

That decision out of the way Amanda watched Tony dancing cheek to cheek with Cassie. It was strange seeing her husband with whom she had been naked for thirteen years. Somehow, he looked different; at least she was seeing his muscles move in a way she had never noticed. That and the fact that Tony’s body was flush up against Cassie’s the same way hers was against Craig’s. There was no way his erect penis couldn’t be in the same position as Craig’s was with her. Suddenly she imagined Tony fucking Cassie on the gyno table, his large cock moving in the diminutive woman’s pussy. The thought made her feel an added surge of moisture between her legs.

Craig said, “I hope you’re getting wet because I’m exciting you, Amanda.”

She hadn’t thought Craig had anything to do with her being turned on. But realizing that his cock was not only waggling between her legs but bumping her clitoris from time to time, she blushed and thought Jesus it’s certainly affecting how wet I’ve become.

Indulging in a bit of self-flagellation for her condescending attitude she blushed, smiled, and said, “I’m only human Craig, had we not met here I wouldn’t have given a thought about having sex with you. But with the kindness, you and Cassie have been showing us in this crazy place I’ve just started thinking that I would love to have you inside of me before the night is over.” Man, did I say that? Concerned that her answer might have come off as haughty she was both relieved and thrilled that the joyous grin on her partner’s face showed that he had taken it as a supreme compliment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.