Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 23: Giants

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: Giants - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Aug/02 - (Earth - Feb/2095) ~~

Jahn woke to find his cock was being sucked.

He looked down to find the big man happily sucking on him. Alec loved waking him this way and had since the first morning after the hot pools. Once Alec got him off, he would then fuck him until he came that way too. Jahn was seriously beginning to love waking up with Alec.

He had not had a lover like him in so long he couldn’t remember. ‘I may have to take him with me when I go,’ he thought. He believed that Alec would go with him without him having to use compulsion.

“Shit,” he suddenly said.

Alec looked up, “What’s wrong?” He looked down to see the cock he had been happily sucking was deflating. He sat back and looked up again as Jahn sat up. “Did I do something wrong?” he asked in concern.

“No, I did something wrong. Shit, shit, shit.” He looked at the worried young man and then leant forward and kissed him. “In my desire to free your people, I forgot about my own safety.”

“I don’t understand you are safe with us; we will protect you,” Alec said sincerely.

“The bad people, who will come to look for me will be hard for you to protect me against, as some of them will be wizards.”

“Why are wizards looking for you?” asked Alec concerned Jahn had done something wrong. As much as he loved fucking the man and was attracted to him, he had been learning Jahn looked after Jahn, first.

Jahn looked at the young man. His suspicion that not all was as it seemed, evident on his face. It wouldn’t hurt to embellish a little he decided, “Do you remember why your people came here?”

“Yes, we were brought here to protect Wizard Rah’s treasures in turn for our safety. The invaders on the other world were killing us,” Alec said.

“Well, that’s why I came here too. The invaders are now, here. I used to be a much stronger wizard, but they took my powers away when I tried to stop them from hurting our people. I was able to find a mage box. And for many years, I have been fighting them.”

“I had been trying to get here so I can protect my people, your people. But to do that I need to be a proper wizard again. I need to access the items my old master hideaway from the invaders. But they have followed me. They wish to get the treasures and use them to destroy us. People with no power always fear people with power.”

“Some of their people have been able to access the old wizard’s boxes. Those few people from our races that are left on Earth are powerless to stop them. If I can’t get the items I need, they will probably wipe us out altogether.”

“When I used the portal yesterday, in my haste to free you, I think I may have accidentally alerted them to where we are. I’m sure they will come here. I have put you all in danger. I need to get the crystals re-charged to erect a protection spell for your people.”

“You will enslave us again?” Alec asked in horror.

Jahn moved to hug his lover and kissed him, “No, my sweet man, only protect you. If the people here wish to leave, my spell will not stop them. I need to enact a spell to make it so the other wizards can’t use magic to hurt you. Then our people can protect themselves.”

‘And more importantly, me,’ Jahn thought. He cupped Alec’s face and kissed him again deeply. He could feel Alec respond to him. He also sensed that Alec had strong magical energy.

If he could make him a mage, he would be more help. Hador also had strong magical energies, as did the twins. Jahn knew that Rah had taken the other mage boxes, so if he could find them, he could use these people to help protect himself.

He wondered if the mage boxes Rah stole were hidden elsewhere in the cave system. That man did like to hide things all over the place. If he had made stronger items, he might not have been so careful with protecting the lesser boxes.

“Will you help me help our people? I believe you have strong energies and could easily become a mage. Do you know if there were other places other than the main treasure room, where items may have been hidden?” Jahn asked him as he caressed the man.

He also sent a small compulsion spell telling Alec that helping him, helped protect his people. Alec dropped his eyes and then nodded yes.

“There is a wall when I walk past it, I feel funny as if something is calling me to find it? Does that make sense to you?” he asked tentatively not wanting Jahn to think him mad.

“Yes, those with potential will be called by the boxes to come to get them,” Jahn said. Now he had said it, he had felt no call from the main room that was spelled, where he believed a wizard’s box resided. That worried him.

“Do you think that is why some of our potential Queens go mad because they can’t get to the box that is calling them?” Alec suddenly asked.

Jahn couldn’t help answering, “Quite possibly.”

“Hador says he hates going in the caves, that they affect him. He once told me when he was a younger man, he had been in there exploring. That he could hear someone calling him, but he could only find blank walls in his way. It is rare for him to go in there unless he has to. It is why he wouldn’t go any deeper than the main cavern entrance,” Alec told him.

“Hmm, let’s go get Hador. I think between the two of you, we may be able to find the very items we need to help protect your people from the invaders,” Jahn said.

He hurriedly got up and got dressed. The thought of sex totally driven from his mind in the desire to find the treasures that he had sought for so long. Alec also got dressed, and the two men went to see Hador.

They found the twins on the way. Jahn stopped and looked at them. He asked Snorre if he minded if him touching his forehead. Snorre shrugged and bent forward. Jahn placed his hand on the man then removed it.

“I wish to do the same with Yves,” he told them. Yves also lent forward for the mage to touch him. He smiled at them and then Alec, “We need to find Hador.”

Snorre answered, “He is over at his house, come.” They made their way to Hador, and Jahn asked to touch him as he had the twins. Hador looked at him suspiciously but complied.

“Excellent, you four should be able to help me. We need to find the box that calls you Hador,” Jahn said and watched at the three men blanched and looked at each other in trepidation.

“Don’t your histories say that wizards and mages boxes can call to their new owners if they come into range of them?” Jahn asked wondering just what these people remembered after all this time.

The Giants were supposed to have racial memories, but then again, it had been a very long time. He had trouble remembering stuff after twenty-five hundred years of life. He had also learnt from the dragons that everything could be passed on, but it had to be used or remembered occasionally or it faded.

All four men looked at each other in surprise. Then Hador looked towards his parents’ home. “My younger sister Gemma hates the caves. She too says she hears something calling her,” he informed them.

“Take me to her,” Jahn said. So, they did. He placed his hand on her as well. She was even stronger than the three men he had just tested were. A potential apprentice or at least a high-mage, Jahn thought, like Alec or possibly even a full wizard. A lesser box would take her until she could get to the box that wanted her most.

If they killed some of the other wizards, he had potential allies in both her and Alec. He looked her over. While he preferred males, she was a very handsome, strong young woman and could give him children.

Alec didn’t seem particularity interested in her, so that was good too. He would be less inclined to mount her when she was in season. If he let Alec mount him while he did her, it would keep them both happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.