Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 12: Glenda Visits Futura

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Glenda Visits Futura - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ August - Week 32 ~~

Captain Tomos asked Glenda where she wished to go first.

She told him to head towards Ogilhinn, as she had business there. The family spent a quiet night on the ship. Glenda was amused when the Captain happily read a story to her boys before bed. He had even found time to show them over his ship.

They got to Ogilhinn in the afternoon of the second day. Glenda said they would stay the night and leave the following day at noon. The Captain was okay with this. It was her two weeks and her money. It was a shame she had only recently become a widow, or he would hit on her for sure.

Glenda sent the notes and arranged to meet the first contact that evening. She sold him a large bag. The second contact she met for breakfast, and he purchased three. The third met her an hour later and took her last full purse and a half. None of the men gave her any grief. Apparently, they had already heard about the man she shot in the hotel.

The little family packed up again and headed back to the airship. She told the Captain where she wanted to go. He was very reluctant to go to someplace that was only rumoured to be there.

She showed him the large pad, which had the locator program and explained how to use it. She was also able to connect it to his power source, so it didn’t need recharging. They estimated it would take them close to six days to get there baring lousy weather.

Glenda told Tomos she would be happy to give him the device as a present and to help him find his way back. She showed him the other major cities were programmed into the device. Then she showed him how to set the direction to the chosen place. The Captain agreed simply because the device was invaluable to him if it worked like she said.

On the next day, the Captain told her they were headed for a big storm. Glenda checked the locator. She was able to download a weather map from the satellite the other humans were using. They had set up an open network of web pages.

She showed the Captain how to work out which direction the storm was heading in and how to plot a path around it. She stayed with him while they navigated around the storm. She asked him to show her how to drive the ship.

He went to give her the wheel, but he couldn’t see over her shoulder. Glenda giggled and swapped, so she stood behind him and pressed her boobs into his shoulders and put her arms around him, so he was trapped in front of her.

Poor Tomos found it very hard to concentrate, between his raging hard-on and her boobs rubbing his back. Finally, she stepped back and said she had the idea and he gratefully stepped aside to let her have the wheel.

He watched her play with the rudders and speed settings. She checked the course on her pad and made corrections until the ship was smoothly running where she desired.

“You have skilful hands, Mrs Donahue,” Tomos said.

She smiled at him, “I have been trained to drive and fly many different machines and have a Biology Degree, Tomos. I was not always a fat, pregnant woman,” she said.

Tomos had forgotten she wasn’t a native, and apparently, they treated their women different where she came from. They continued on their way. It got a bit hairy at times, and the airship was tossed around in the high winds, but they made it around the storm safety.

The Captain was happy. Glenda’s help and the fact she had taught him how to use the device to plot the winds made the trip around the storm a lot more pleasant than he had experienced in the past. They were making excellent time. The detour didn’t affect them unduly since he could now pilot the ship with or across the winds to gain more speed.

The Captain had also been eyeing off Glenda’s boobs and figure, he still wanted to suck on them lovelies. When they had dinner that evening amused and not opposed to a bit of fun, Glenda said to him “Do you find a pregnant woman sexy, Captain?”

He blushed but nodded in the affirmative. She looked him over. He could have been Niven’s younger brother as far as general build and looks went. But he did have a smaller nose and a lot trimmer waist making him a lot more attractive. He was also a few centimetres taller too. He had a far nicer smile, she decided because it was genuine.

Glenda arched her back, presenting her erect nipples to the Captain. He was instantly hard, remembering them pressing into his back earlier. “I wish I had someone to massage my back for me,” she said.

The Captain stammered, “I could offer you a little relief.”

“Oh, that would be marvellous, would you like to do it now?” she asked.

He nodded enthusiastically. So, Glenda, had him follow her to her cabin. She was soon undressed and knelt on the end of the bed with her arse to him, “I can’t lie on my stomach. Do you think this position would work?”

The Captain assured her he could access her very well in that position and hurriedly stripped. It didn’t take him long to have his cock pumping away ardently in her wet cunnie. He ran his thumbs and hands up and down her lower spine and back as he slipped in and out of her.

He had no compunction at comforting a widow and rammed into her harder when she moaned on him. He wasn’t as long as Allan, but he was as wide and certainly knew how to use what he had. Glenda enjoyed his flexibility and speed and the back rub. It was very sensual.

He increased his speed when she started moaning and griping him harder. He thrust into her hard while gripping her hips and soon had her coming. He wasn’t far behind her, and if his grunts were any indication, he was enjoying himself.

Glenda also found he was a randy little bugger and his lovely big balls certainly packed a load and a half. They had only been lying on the bed after they had come for about ten minutes when he was encouraging her to mount him.

She rolled over to find he was more than ready and climbed on. He happily sucked her boobs as he humped into her. He liked her grinding her hips into him while he was buried in her. She rode him slow to start with, but he was soon encouraging her to ride him harder as he sucked licked and squeezed her boobs with delight.

She was sure he had covered every inch of them with his rough tongue at least twice. She rode him harder and was soon coming. This time he just kept pumping into her until she settled down and then he rolled her over.

Careful of her growing belly, he lifted her hips into his lap and holding her legs, he really went to town. Glenda was soon going rank on his cock, and he happily fucked her until they both came again. This time he gave her longer to recover.

He was rubbing her stomach when he exclaimed in delight, the kid had kicked him, to Glenda’s amusement. She had rolled onto her side, and he lay facing her. He played with her boobs for some time. He liked rolling the big nipples with his tongue and sucking her in, she seemed to enjoy him doing it, so he happily continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.