Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 22: Be Careful Who You Upset

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Be Careful Who You Upset - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 6 --

Syd was sitting with Essco and Hue having breakfast.

Essco was still under room arrest and was getting very sick of his confinement. Syd had told him to request an interview with the doctor to get help with the drinking problem, even though he didn’t have one, of course.

He told Essco that it would make it look like he was trying to get straight and was remorseful for his actions. He could blame the incident on a medical problem, that being his addiction to alcohol.

He thought this would help get William out of the room and develop some sympathy from the crew, which might help him get his job back. Essco couldn’t come up with a better plan, so he had agreed.

Essco was not happy when Doc Yates put him on a regiment of pills, a strict diet and was making him exercise every day. His escort had to take him down to the gym twice a day. He had to do a run every morning, and aerobics and yoga in the afternoons with Tina Breeder.

Strangely enough, Essco had been feeling better and had even dropped several kilograms in the last couple of weeks. A lot of the girls did yoga with Tina, so at least he had some eye-candy. He was even chuffed when Tina commented on his trimmer figure.

Hue and Syd had even joined him to encourage him to get through the forced exercises. Syd had always maintained a regular exercise program, as he was very body conscious.

Hue preferred to stay in condition as well. He had been trying to get Essco to exercise with him for a long time. So as far as he was concerned, something good came out of William being found with the still. While he still missed the occasional drink, he didn’t have Essco’s problems with alcohol.

Syd had been keeping tabs on Tahoora. He thought he might have found a replacement for her when the little slut he had picked, had started shaking up with another guy.

With there being only forty-five women on board, it made it hard to single one of them out. While probably about ten or so girls hadn’t already settled for one partner, their popularity with the single males also made it hard to isolate one of them.

Syd had tried chatting up the hot little army chick, Penny. He could tell she had been abused at some stage. It made him hard, at the thought of biting those lovely titties of hers. She had been escorting Essco for a few days near the beginning of his confinement.

He knew he made her uncomfortable, and he had been getting bolder with his advances. He was about to ask her to come and help him with a problem, but the bitch with the green hair came up to her.

She had put her arms around Penny, and then French kissed her in front of him. She had looked at him with venom and walked Penny away. After that, he couldn’t find Penny alone.

Now one of the other soldiers were always with her. He noticed the Army guys didn’t tend to let any of their girls near him and none of the girls now did escort duties with Essco. He decided his unfulfilled desires were making him lose his touch.

Tahoora too had tried to make sure that he couldn’t find her alone, since being released from sickbay. This day, however, Syd had noticed Tahoora heading to the lifts alone to go back to her room. He excused himself from the table and went after her.

Syd made the lift in time and got in it with Tahoora. By the time the doors were shut, he had her against the wall. He had his tongue down her throat and her tit in his hand and was squeezing enthusiastically as he kissed her hard. He pinned her hips against the wall with his as he came up for breath.

“Tahoora, my sweetling, I have missed you terribly these last couple of weeks. That bloody doctor wouldn’t let me near you. She doesn’t understand the nature of our love,” he said as he rubbed his erection into her. He squeezed her tit harder until she winced in pain.

Tahoora was rigid with fear. ‘I can’t go through his version of love again,’ she thought. “No, no,” she said aloud and tearfully. “I can’t, I can’t. The doctor had to sew me up, I’m not healed. If you fuck me there, I will rip again.”

Syd wasn’t pleased to hear this as he didn’t like fucking cunts. Most women got too wet, and he couldn’t feel them. Plus, he liked the screams when he was rough with them. They always screamed louder when he fucked them in the arse. From behind, he could squeeze their tits and other sensitive parts as well.

However, he knew that if he did more damage to Tahoora’s arse and she ended up back with the doctor, then he’d end up under room arrest with Essco. He didn’t think he would like this development at all. He was in a quandary as to what to do. He needed to fuck someone, and she was the only one available.

His anger was building at her, for screwing up his plans and denying him. He grabbed the front of her dress in his fist, and he was about to hit her when the door chimed at her floor. He looked around to see a woman standing in the doorway of the lift.

“Are you two getting out?” the female asked.

Syd spun, in his rage, he was about to give the woman a dressing down. She looked at him dispassionately and then at Tahoora. She stepped into the lift and shut the door by hitting the button for level eight.

She stepped up to Syd and pushed between him and Tahoora, but he didn’t release his hold on Tahoora. So, she tried to distract him.

“Like it a bit rough, do you?” she questioned. She slid her hands around his neck, and she kissed him hard. She rubbed herself against him, so his erection sprung back to full mast. She also ran her hand over his arse and then back along his erection.

As he started to return the kiss, she bit his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. He screamed and pulled back to put his free hand to his mouth. He had ripped Tahoora’s dress when he pulled away, as she was now trapped behind the woman.

He looked at the woman. He couldn’t believe that she had bitten him after feeling him up. She gave him a feral grin. As he looked into her eyes, he shivered. It took a predator to know a predator. She stepped back beside Tahoora and took her hand in hers, then squeezed it gently.

“Hi Tahoora, how about we take your playmate to the love nest? We could teach him how girls like to punish naughty boys?” she said. The woman reached over as the doors opened and hit the Emergency override on the lift, so it stayed on the level.

Tahoora looked at the woman and then at Syd. He was in the corner of the lift and hadn’t taken his frightened eyes of the woman. She couldn’t believe this was the same man who had terrorised her for weeks. Tahoora grinned and grabbed the front of the dress together. She clutched the woman’s hand, which held hers gently.

Tahoora shook her head at Syd, “Oh dear, Syd. This is the one woman on this ship that you shouldn’t have, pissed-off. I spent a week in sickbay with Rodger. He has the most horrific nightmares. Apparently, he didn’t fall out of bed. He liked being a naughty boy like you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.