Jezebel - Cover

Jezebel

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: The story of woman who earned her name in the boiler room of her school as she accommodated the seniors boys cricket team. Now a adult but totally sexually active she throws on a BBQ knowing it will turn into an orgy - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Wife Watching   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Hairy   .

"Jezebel throw me another can of beer", called the man sprawled out on the very worn lounge. "Too drunk are you Tom to actually get up and get the beer yourself", the woman replied as she moved her bulk, for she knew she was a touch overweight. "You're the closest you silly cunt, just chuck me a fucking can". Although the language sounded rough, it was said with no malice for it was the standard way of conversation in this rough neighbourhood. The can of beer sailed through the air and despite the position of the receiver the can was caught with the same professionalism as he once caught a cricket ball, for this man, now an unemployed slob had once been a fine cricketer.

Jezebel wasn't the woman birth name it was given to her in the boiler room of the high school she had attended decades before. The name was given by one of the senior boys, who with other members of the cricket team were fucking her one afternoon after school. Generally she would have had company for she wasn't the only girl in the seniors grades that spread her legs or used her mouth to drive the boys wild, but this afternoon she was the only girl they wanted, for she knew and this was common knowledge that she had the best set of tits of any girl in the school and she knew that she was the only girl that could give a very rewarding 'tit fuck' and the boys loved it. The name stuck.

She was the only girl in the family of four. She was just the average in appearances but as she entered high school what she may have missed out in facial beauty was made up for in her bust line, her tits were magnificent. Not that was something knew her mother had a set of her that made her father lick his lips. One afternoon she had come home early from school and her father was 'dogging' her mother and the tits of her mother was swinging and bucking and almost touching the ground. That was the first actual fucking she had witnessed, but it was something that would happen time and again and just not with her father, her mother was very accommodating to her male friends. The interesting thing that although she almost equally her mother in the tit line, her father never took that as a 'come on'. He may have been as rough as guts and considered fucking almost a hobby as far as she was concerned she was his daughter, a girl to be loved and honoured, however, that didn't mean that he would came down hard on her regarding sexual activity. One day he had caught her with a mouth full of cock in the kitchen; his only remark was to do that sort of thing in private. "Your mother doesn't want you dripping cum all over the linoleum", he laughed as he left her and the boy almost shaking in fear, for her father was a solid built man.

Jezebel rose up off the lounge seat, like the surfacing of a whale. She was braless and her tits wobbled and bounced. Her gym slacks had drifted down so that the crease between the cheeks of her bum was very evident as was the unruly growth of hair at her groin. She hitched them up much to the amusement of the man on the lounge. "Why hitch 'em up Jezebel", he asked. "You will only be taking them off later when everyone arrives. The last BBQ we had you were running around, naked, put a few beers down that belly of yours and there isn't a cock that is safe".

"Get fucked Tom", was her smiling reply as she waddled into the kitchen to begin preparing for the BBQ of which there would be about twenty friends. She no longer worked, had lost her job because of the closure of the manufacturing factory that her mother had also worked in, but despite the economic decline and the fact that she lived in a financial deprived community she had been careful with her money, had invested wisely so therefore was the only member of the family that wasn't on welfare. She hadn't married for there was no boy or later man that she was interested in having a permanent relationship with, she was very satisfied with the relationship she had with men, for like her mother and father she was sexually active and although quite plump this didn't deter any cock on heat. She smiled as she gave her groin a substantial rub, not only thinking of what was in store for it for she knew that the BBQ would end up in an orgy, they always did for the women in this community that were their friends would not hesitate to go down on a bloke while have a cock up their bum or buried totally up their cunts. The other thought was the photo taken of her in the doggie position while her fat backside was receiving its reward; her tits were swinging back and forth across the face of the bloke whose cock was buried totally up her very hairy cunt.

She took the meat out of the fridge and began to marinate it. She called to the slob on the lounge. "Tom get off that backside of yours and start cutting up the onions, you keep telling me that is your speciality." With a grunt Tom unwound himself, yawned and wandered into the kitchen. Instead of going to where the onions were kept he came up behind Jezebel and began to run her up and down at the groin at the same time lifting and massaging her melon sized tits. She licked her lips for she loved being sexually manhandled. He pulled down her gym slacks and then rubbed and pulled the massive hairy forest at her groin; she gave a grunt as he began to finger her. "Bend over you randy cunt and let my cock have some pleasure. He pulled off here skivvy, her tits flopped free, he pushed her against the bench and seconds later she uttered the cry of satisfaction as she felt the item that always gave her pleasure sliding up her very accommodating cunt. In and out Tom thrust and gradually she was leaning over, supporting herself on the back of a chair, her tits smacking against that back every time Tom gave another thrust. It was in that position that the neighbour came in with a salad that his wife had prepared. "Is this a private party or can anybody join in?" he asked as he undid his belt. "Stick your cock in her mouth", Tom said. "That will stop her giving off that horrid 'grunting' sound. That was an invitation that the neighbour took on board and Jezebel's grunts were silenced for her mouth was now full of cock.

They both blew together and Jezebel shuddered from the impact. Saliva and cum poured from her mouth and Tom wiped his cum coated cock across her backside. "I'll now do the onions", he said as he pulled his trousers up.

"This is the salad that Betty made", the neighbour said after he had also pulled up his trousers. "You are both randy bastards", she said but with a smile from cum covered lips. "I'll now have to go and have a shower, so if the meat isn't cooked and we are late I will tell all in sundry that the reason things are not on time is because you two were too busy giving me your cocks". They both laughed for they knew the reply from the guests would be 'Give us an example Jezebel, how did you accommodate their cocks'. They also knew from pass examples that Jezebel would do that, it was generally the signal for the orgy to begin.

Guests began to arrive a little after five, nobody was over dressed for in his neighbourhood you came as you were. Most of the men were in their work overalls or shorts for it had been a hot day. The women wore very casual clothes, a couple were in the same gym gear as Jezebel and a quick observation showed that none of the women were wearing bras and a couple had on such loose blouses that every time they bent over their tits were very much on display. Each couple bought something, whether it was a salad, a sweet, a light snack or drinks, every one of the invited guests contributed to the party. They may have not been financially well off but none were bludgers and none were parasites.

The music was loud, not that, that mattered for noisy musical instruments were as much a part of this community as the people themselves. Couples took to the floor and aided with plenty to drink and eat the dancing couples began to get more and more erotic, dresses were pulled up, tops removed and bit by bit bare backsides were the order of the day and it wasn't long before grunts and groans were rising to work in with the music as cocks found cunts and in some cases even available bottoms, of which Jezebel led the charge. Jezebel with her tits swinging back and forth was bent over and Betty's husband was giving that hairy cunt a good 'doggie' fuck when Tom with Betty on her knees and her head buried into his groin gasped. "Fuck her bum Bruce, fuck her bum". That request was met by a chorus of the other naked or semi naked couples who were in some way or another involved in a sexual embrace. "Yes Bruce fuck her bum. Make that big arse shudder". Bruce gave a smile whipped out his very lubricated cock positioned the throbbing head between the cheeks of that large and inviting bottom and shoved. Jezebel gave a very auditable groan as her whole being shuddered and her tits bucked and swung till they were but a blur, for Bruce had a cock on him that would rival a horse and he shoved the entire length up her attractive bottom. As he fucked the others clapped and then Betty with cum pouring from her mouth called the women and suggested a 'bum fucking' competition. "Whose bum is the best", she gargled as she positioned herself next to Jezebel, closely followed by the other women and what followed were grunts and groans, matched by pants from the men as those women and their bottoms received the full attention of very throbbing erections.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.