Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 2

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The next morning Sandi was having toast and coffee at the kitchen table. It was just after 8 am and she was wondering how to approach her son about the movie idea when she heard some noises coming from the upstairs. Seconds later there were the sounds of feet hitting stair steps and her son Ryan rushed into the kitchen. He went immediately to the fridge and pulled out a jug of orange juice. As he was pouring into a glass, his mother studied him closely.

He is a tall, slender lad of 16 who already stands about five foot eight inches. Which is a shade taller than her. His hair is cut short and his face clean cut except for a few traces of teenage acne. Thank God he has no tattoos or strange rings hanging out of his nose and lips, Sandi thought.

He is dressed in his usual summer apparel which is baggy shorts and a t-shirt depicting some new heavy metal band.

Just then Ryan caught Sandi starring at him and said between gulps of the chilled orange juice, "what's up mom, any toast for me?

Sandi pointed at a loaf of bread on the counter and watched her son drop a couple of slices of it into the toaster.

"Not much time," he said as he plopped himself down in a chair to wait for his toast. "Me and Timmy are thinking of hitting the golf course this morning."

"Sit down for a minute son, we have to talk about something."

The tone of his mother's voice and the look on her face told him that she was serious and that something important was on her mind, so he said, "sure mom what's up."

Ryan's eyes remained stuck on his mother's face as he waited for her speak but there was silence for a few more seconds while she gathered her thoughts together. She had always been completely honest with her son about her financial situation and decided this morning would be no different.

Sandi had never shielded Ryan from anything she thought he should know so their relationship with each other was very good. They had gotten along very well ever since his father had divorced her and moved in with some other woman.

"Ryan," Sandi said hesitantly at first and then with more confidence as she dove headlong into the subject.

"You know all about the financial difficulties I have been having lately?"

"Yes."

"Well they haven't gotten any better, in fact they have gotten worse so I have decided to take some drastic action to try and improve the situation and I need your full co-operation or we will lose everything."

"Everything," Ryan asked in a puzzled voice as if he couldn't understand what he was hearing.

"Yes, everything." Sandi tried to get her point across by sweeping her hand around the room.

"The bank is about to foreclose on our beautiful, plush condo and there will be no more generous allowance for you so you will be living on a lot less. You"ll have to give up your car and golf passes of course."

Sandi said it with just the right emphasis because she knew it would really wake up her son to the reality of the situation. It was effective too because now she had his complete attention.

"All of it," he questioned his mother again.

"Yes, all of it but I have a plan and for it to succeed I need your full co-operation."

"Sure mom, what do I have to do, you know I will anything to help," Ryan assured his mother.

Hearing this Sandi plunged straight ahead.

"Amanda and I have decided to make some adult movies and put them on the internet."

"What", Ryan asked in disbelief with an incredulous look on his face.

"You mean PORN movies or something?"

"Yes we are going to make some of THOSE movies. I take it you've seen some?

"Yes," Ryan blushed as he nodded at his mother.

"You know when some of us guys get together somebody starts showing everybody a site he found on the internet."

"Well, like I said, Amanda and I are going to start making our own. We will be the female stars and you and Timmy will be the male stars.

"What," asked Ryan incredulously.

"You want me and Tim to be in them with you and Mrs. Peeks? What will we have to do.?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.