Taboo - Bonnie's Story

by Nancy Allbright

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Erotic Sex Story: Bonnie fucks Marcus her mother's boyfriend whilst her mother is asleep in the next room.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Nudism   .

It had started off a typical Monday morning workout at the gym but then it took quite a surprising turn; it was the day I found out that my mother's boyfriend wanted to fuck me.

I had always fancied Marcus. He was a decade younger than my Mother at twenty eight years of age and ten years older than me. It was through the gym that my mother had met him. She had decided to get herself toned up and Marcus was the gym owner.

He was exactly what I looked for in a guy, all muscles and shaved head with more than a passing resemblance to Van Diesel. I was quite surprised actually when my mother brought him home because not to sound too mean, she was definitely punching above her weight in the boyfriend arena. Not that my mother is ugly, she isn't, in fact a couple of my male friends recently commented on how pretty she was for her age which I saw as a bit of a bank handed compliment to be honest.

I was sat at the dining table revising for my English Lit exam when my mother decided to introduce me to Marcus.

"Bonnie meet Marcus, Marcus meet Bonnie." She was grinning from ear to ear like the proverbial Cheshire cat that had managed to down a litre of double cream and I didnt blame her not in the slightest. As the months passed me and Marcus got on really well and one day he suggested that I too should join his gym.

"Not that I am saying you need it." He hastened to add, "but just to keep yourself fit and in shape,"

The reality was, I have always been an exercise phobic and couldn't think of anything worse to do in my spare time, but the chance of possibly seeing Marcus in shorts and a vest flexing his muscles was a great incentive so I bit into the apple of temptation he had offered me with relish.

Before long going to the gym became a part of my routine and I found after a couple of weeks that I did enjoy working out and of course watching Marcus as he trained spurred me on.

So, like I said it was just a boring Monday morning when Marcus started to pay attention to me properly. He got on the rowing machine beside me and started to row as I pedaled along on the exercise bike.

"Are you not at school today?" He asked casually.

"College not school." I corrected him.

Marcus laughed obviously embarrassed by his faux pas. "Sorry that's what I meant."

"I have a lesson in an hour and a half so I just need to do another ten minutes on the bike and then I need to grab a shower and get ready."

"I could do with a shower." Marcus admitted."I wouldn't mind joining you either if I am being totally honest." He laughed and I couldn't work out if he was joking or not. Either way my stomach did a tipple over at the prospect of him being serious.

"I might let you." I said a quarter joking and three quarters serious.

Marcus looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

What the hell was I doing? This was my mother's boyfriend and I was contemplating the ultimate betrayal. I obviously wanted nothing more than to be in a shower with Marcus, feeling his hard toned body pressed against mine, but that would be totally unacceptable.

"No." I laughed a laugh that sounded false even to my own ears. "I was joking Marcus."

"Oh, right." He replied and to my amazement a look of disappointment crossed his chiselled features, it was a look that would play on my mind for days afterwards.

It was after that day at the gym that I really started to fantasise about Marcus fucking me. As my fantasies became more elaborate and my need to have him inside me consumed my every thought, my loyalties dissipated like a snowman under a heavy downfall of rain. It didn't help that my initial denial to share a shower with Marcus was obviously having the same effect on him as it was on me. I noticed that if he had to pass me in the hallway he would briefly brush himself against me.

Then there was the day he walked into the bathroom when I was in the bath and instead of covering myself up I put my head under the water and pushed up my naked body so he could see what I had to offer. Later when I had dried myself I put my hand on the sink to keep my balance as I rubbed my pussy to orgasm thinking of Marcus' s cock inside me.

One evening after a night out, my mother and Marcus returned and it was evident that my mother had drank way too much wine, her speech was slurred and Marcus had to practically hold her up.

"I think I need to take her to bed." Marcus said.

"I'm going to bed too." I announced, switching off the television. "Night."

Once in bed, I lay in the dark looking up at the ceiling as I listened to Marcus trying to manouvere my mother up the stairs. He finally managed it and I heard the bedroom door shutting. I closed my eyes and a rush of jealously washed over me. In the adjoining bedroom was my mother lay in a comatose state with a gorgeous no doubt naked Marcus lying beside her. I sighed and turned over, I was burning inside at what I saw was a serious injustice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.