The Autumn War - Volume 2: Remnants - Cover

The Autumn War - Volume 2: Remnants

Copyright© 2022 by Snekguy

Chapter 7: Any Opportunity

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Any Opportunity - Xipa and her team make inroads into an abandoned Valbaran city in search of answers, while Delta company launches daring raids against Bug infrastructure on the moon's embattled surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Space   Cream Pie   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Evan and Jade slipped out into the street, hurrying away beneath the glow of the auroras. There were a few tankettes sitting idle nearby, their crews perched on their hulls, talking or eating rations. They paid the pair no mind as Evan and Jade searched for somewhere out of view.

Jade led him to a small building made from soil and resin that was nestled between a cluster of those strange, bladder-like containers. It wasn’t much larger than a shed, Evan noting that there were a few storage crates and one of the organic computer towers inside. It was probably designed to control whatever systems were linked to those tanks. There was no door – just those strange openings in the wall – but they were out of view of the road here.

“This should do,” Jade said, releasing his hand as she turned on the spot in the center of the space. “It’s not quite as romantic as the observation room, but nobody will disturb us here.”

“Maybe we should have brought a sleeping bag,” Evan said, glancing down at the dirt floor. “I can go get one if you-”

Jade reached up with all four of her arms, popping off her chest piece. As she removed the shaped piece of chitin, Evan noted that it was lined with soft, white fur that was similar to the ruff around her neck. His eyes were drawn to her breasts as they bounced free of its support, her waxy, pink skin making them shine in the light that bled in through the openings in the wall behind him. Once again, he was enraptured by the way that they were firm enough to maintain their teardrop shape, but soft enough to quiver with each subtle movement that she made. It was like they were sculpted from some soft rubber or silicone, just large enough to comfortably fill a man’s hand, as though they had been designed for that very purpose. That might be the case, as they weren’t functional, the skin flush where the nipples would have been.

She leaned down to set the piece of armor on the floor, then removed the belt-like support that held her segmented skirt in place. Next, she popped off the plate that covered her stomach, Evan admiring the way that the muscles beneath her shining skin flexed as she stood back up again. This was as nude as she could get – save for the V-shaped piece of shell that ran down between her exposed thighs, dividing her flat belly from her mound.

“We don’t need a sleeping bag,” she said, smirking as his covetous eyes wandered across her exposed flesh.

Evan couldn’t restrain himself any longer, reaching up to unfasten the straps that secured his own chest piece as he crossed the tiny room. He tossed it to the ground, the segmented plates that protected his lower torso clattering. Jade embraced him as he drew closer, wrapping her upper arms around him in a hug, her supple breasts compressing against his chest. With her lower pair, she began to pull down the double-sealed zipper on the front of his suit, exposing the bare skin beneath it.

“Fuck, you’re already slippery,” she sighed as she ran her fleshy fingers across his damp skin.

“It’s a tropical island,” he protested, but he knew that it wasn’t a complaint. She adored the texture of his wet skin and the scent of his exertion.

The zipper ran all the way down to his groin, Jade peeling it open to expose the bulge in his shorts. She groped him through the fabric, feeling him throb in her hand, her enticing warmth bleeding through the cotton. She cupped his face in her upper hands, Evan marveling at the smoothness of her silky skin as she cradled his burning cheeks, Jade having to stand on the tips of her hoof-like toes to reach him. Her cherry-red lips met his, the two sharing a hurried, desperate embrace as they clung to one another. Her carapace yielded beneath his hands like soft plastic, her proboscis entwining with his tongue as she approximated a kiss as best she could, her fervor more than making up for her physical limitations. She tasted of the honey that she’d been eating only minutes prior, sweet and inviting, the way that her dexterous organ danced across the roof of his mouth and his inner cheeks making him weak at the knees.

Evan brought a hand down to one of her breasts, feeling her falter as he cupped it, weighing it in his palm. She was so sensitive, letting slip a lusty sigh as he squeezed, her rosy flesh molding around his fingertips like putty. It didn’t matter that her tongue was occupied – she didn’t need it to speak.

He let his hand wander lower, sliding it across her lightly-muscled midriff, the diamond-shaped opening in her carapace giving him easy access. His fingertips brushed the chitin v-string that covered her loins, and he pried at it, wary of using too much force for fear of hurting her.

“Just give it a tug,” she whispered in encouragement.

He felt it come away with a pop, and he glanced down to see that it was joined to her lips by a strand of her excitement.

“Don’t toss it,” she warned, snatching it from him with a lower hand. “I don’t want a crotch full of soil for the rest of the deployment.”

She paused to set it down on top of her chest piece, then took his hands in hers, guiding him over to the wall behind them. She put her back to it, encouraging him to press her up against the resin, his erection brushing against her stomach as he leaned closer to bury his face in her fluffy ruff. That familiar scent rushed through him like a bump of cocaine, her pheromones compounding the desire that he was already feeling until it felt like his heart might leap out of his chest. With a grunt of lust, he took her upper hands in his, pinning them against the wall above her head. A shiver of anticipation passed through her, but her surprise quickly morphed into a sultry smile.

“You forgot about the other pair,” she cooed, Evan lurching as he felt one of her lower hands grip his shaft through his underwear. She pulled at the elastic, letting it snap back, laughing as he lurched again. Finally, she stopped her teasing, pulling down his waistband to free his erection. Now, it was his turn to sigh as she took his manhood in her hands, starting to stroke him with one as she cradled his balls in the other.

“It feels even bigger in my lower hands,” she purred, letting his glans slide against her stomach as she massaged him. “I kind of want to just jerk you off until you come all over my belly,” she whispered, batting her long lashes at him. “We’d never get it cleaned up, though. Next time,” she added, punctuating her promise with another slow stroke.

“You know that everyone but the humans are gonna smell it on us anyway,” Evan grumbled, thrusting into her fist reflexively.

“The Borealans already know, and I don’t care if the other Jarilans find out,” she chuckled. “Maybe it’ll give them a taste of what they’re missing.”

“Do you mean that literally?” Evan asked.

“Kinda,” she replied with a smile, her antennae brushing against his face. “Come on,” she added, trailing her fingers up his pulsing shaft. “Take me up against the wall...”

So, this was why she’d told him that they didn’t need a sleeping bag. Evan decided to do her one better, reaching down behind her. He filled his wandering hands with the springy meat of her ass, feeling her taut muscles flex beneath her velvet fat. She gasped, releasing his member as he lifted her, sliding her up the wall until her belly was level with his face. Jade weighed next to nothing, and the low gravity made her even lighter.

He lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders, all four of her hands coming to rest in his hair as he planted a teasing kiss on her stomach. She squeezed her thighs around his face reflexively, his cheeks sinking into their pillowy flesh, his lips wandering lower. While she had no lungs, he could feel her breathing harder in the way that her thighs rose and fell softly.

He mouthed at them, leaving lingering kisses as he roamed closer to her loins, the irresistible scent of her pheromones drawing him in. His tongue grazed her burning vulva, her taste just as sweet as her kiss, the springy muscles in her rump tensing in his hands as he held her aloft. Her legs crossed behind his head as he began to paint her satin folds, drawing shapes with the tip of his tongue, tracing her intimate contours as she took handfuls of his hair. Her juices dripped from his chin, his member throbbing in the cool air, aching and needy.

She was twitching, her opening closing around his tongue as he pressed into her, the blend of her excitement and his saliva making it too slippery for her to gain any purchase. He took his fill of her firm ass all the while, delving his fingers deep into the cushiony layer of fat, his every lick and kiss followed by a reflexive tensing of her muscles. She was at once soft and firm, the contrasting textures irresistible.

Every breath that he took filled his lungs with her intoxicating scent, her honeyed flavor playing across his tongue as he teased her, her hot flesh like damp silk beneath his roaming organ. She was so wonderfully reactive, gasping and squirming as he explored her, pushing away from the wall in an attempt to thrust against his face.

He knew where she was most sensitive now, a low moan filling their little sanctuary as he slid up towards her swollen clitoris, pursing his lips around the swollen bud of flesh. He felt her pulse against his tongue as he lapped and stroked, circling it, drawing it into his mouth gently. Her thighs squeezed around his head, her hands trembling as they gripped his hair, her hips starting to rock in time with his doting pace. She began to slide out of his grasp, so he pulled away for a moment, Jade letting slip a disappointed whine.

“Don’t stop yet!” she grumbled. “You’re just getting me going.”

He shifted her weight on his shoulders, finding a more comfortable position, the Jarilan yelping in a blend of alarm and desire as he bounced her into the air. She settled into his cupped hands again, the yielding meat of her pert cheeks spilling between his fingers, her armored back resting against the resin wall behind her.

Without a word, he plunged back between her legs, feeling her tug at his scalp as his questing tongue resumed its work. He left lingering kisses, crawling his lips across her glistening sex, sucking and licking as he went. Jade’s soft thighs quivered against his cheeks as he alternated between slow strokes and quick flurries, pausing to encompass her mound with his mouth, pinching her throbbing clitoris between his lips.

“I love your tongue,” she stammered, her voice faltering as he lashed at her sensitive bud. “I’ve been thinking about it ever since that night. I couldn’t wait for a chance to get you alone again, you-”

She tapered off, shuddering as he pressed his tongue flat against her burning vulva, dragging it up and over her smooth mound. Her skin was warm beneath his lips, so impossibly flush, her leaking excitement making it shine like it had been oiled. He lifted his head a little higher, trailing up her exposed belly, admiring the way that her abs grew more defined with each peck.

“I’m pretty sure it’s just some kind of ... pheromone trickery,” he sighed, letting her flowery scent invade his senses again. “But, I can’t get enough of you. Just being near you makes my mouth water, and if I didn’t have that ceramic plate covering my crotch...”

She gave him a sly chuckle, combing his hair with her fingers.

“Standing to attention, are you?”

“When this is all over, we’re going to be stuck on the carrier for months with nothing to do but fuck. I hope you’re prepared for that.”

“It’s cute that you think you’ll be the one pulling me into storage closets rather than the other way around,” she chuckled. “I finally found something that I like as much as fighting, and I intend to get lots of practice.”

Evan returned his lips to her loins abruptly, locking her in a lurid kiss, flitting his tongue across her sex as though pleasing her was the only thing in the world that mattered to him. Anything beyond the tiny hut of dirt and resin might as well not exist.

“Fuck, I’m getting close,” she groaned, her spine arching against the wall. “I don’t think I have a refractory period,” she added hurriedly, as though the thought had just occurred to her. “I can come as many times as you can make me, so don’t stop.”

Evan shifted her weight in his arms again, slamming her against the wall, Jade gasping as he redoubled his efforts. Her entire body was in motion, locked in a slow dance, enraptured by the rhythm of his tongue. Her taut abs flexed and shifted beneath her waxy skin as she writhed, her thighs tensing around his head, rubbery muscle cushioned by fat as soft as melting butter. When he glanced up from between her legs, he had an admirable view of her breasts as they bounced and swayed softly, quivering beautifully when his lurid attentions made her shiver or buck.

She let out a shuddering sigh, every muscle in her body seeming to tense up as though an electrical current was passing through her. A series of tremors rocked her, Evan keeping his mouth locked to her loins as she rode out the throes of her climax, the gasping tremors gradually growing less frequent. When she was done, she sagged into his arms, leaning back against the wall as her thighs and abdomen rose and fell slowly.

“Let me kiss you,” she whispered, Evan’s heart pounding as he slowly lowered her to the floor. She stood on shaking legs, leaning against him for support as she reached up to take his red face in her hands, guiding him closer. Her embrace was slow and adoring, her proboscis probing his mouth, entwining with his tongue as her soft lips locked with his own. She poured her desire into every stroke, her antennae brushing his wet skin, the fine hairs soaking in his pheromone-laden sweat.

Evan backed her up against the wall again, his aching cock grinding against her belly, her lower pair of hands lingering on his chest as she cradled his cheeks in the upper.

“You taste like me,” she purred, gazing at him longingly as he leaned over her. It was such a strange feeling to be able to sense the arousal that was coming off her, her pheromones connecting with him on a deeper, more primal level than language. He could taste her nectar with each breath, feel a little of what she was feeling, like a kind of wonderful synesthesia.

Her hands found his erection again, trailing up and down his length, tracing throbbing veins with her fingertips. She began to pump her fist slowly, letting his glans bump against her stomach.

“Your turn,” she whispered, turning to face the wall. She lay her upper pair of hands against the resin, looking back at him over her shoulder as she pushed out her rump, arching her back in invitation.

He took a moment to admire the view, her cheeks forming a perfect peach, her toned muscles creating dimples in her shining skin. With her lower hands, she parted them, her fingers sinking into her soft flesh as she exposed her glistening lips. She was drooling, her inner thighs wet with her syrupy fluids, a strand of her anticipation dangling from her rosy vulva.

Wasting no time, Evan reached out to take her hips in his hands, sliding his member between those pert cheeks like a hotdog in a bun. Her juices made him glide, her doughy flesh encompassing him almost completely, the rubbery tissue beneath greeting him with a squeeze as she flexed.

“Are you just going to tease me?” she asked, feigning annoyance. “You know, Simmons could call us away at any moment. Think how upset you’ll be if he buzzes us right before you’re about to-”

He tugged her closer, the sudden motion making her giggle. She spread her dainty feet a little wider on the dirt floor, shaking her hips back and forth in a slow, hypnotizing dance intended to entice him further. Evan took his shaft in his hand, sliding it lower, the feverish heat of her loins guiding him in like the landing lights on a runway. As his glans kissed her dripping, throbbing flesh, he felt a shudder of anticipation roll through her. His tip brushed her winking opening, and he pressed into her, confident that he had a good grasp of her limitations after their night of passion. With one hand gripping the hourglass curve of her waist for purchase and the other resting on her shoulder, he thrust into her reaches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.