The Autumn War - Volume 2: Remnants - Cover

The Autumn War - Volume 2: Remnants

Copyright© 2022 by Snekguy

Chapter 11: Clean Getaway

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Clean Getaway - Xipa and her team make inroads into an abandoned Valbaran city in search of answers, while Delta company launches daring raids against Bug infrastructure on the moon's embattled surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Space   Cream Pie   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Evan’s team made their way out of the garage, the company slowly filtering into the Omaha’s winding corridors, leaving the rumbling of engines and the whine of power tools behind them. It felt good to have his feet on a solid deck again, Evan watching the gaggle of Marines and auxiliaries gradually disperse. As large as the crowd seemed, the rest of the battalion was still deployed to the moon’s surface, leaving the assault carrier deceptively empty with only Delta aboard.

“You’re dismissed until we receive new orders,” Simmons announced, raising his voice over the background noise of conversations. “Go get a hot meal, a shower, and some R&R while you have the opportunity.”

With that, he disappeared down one of the hallways, leaving the rest of the squad to their own devices.

“The first thing I’m gettin’ is a fuckin’ drink,” Hernandez chuckled. “Who’s with me?”

There was a murmur of agreement from the rest of the Marines, Brooks giving Garcia an encouraging pat on the shoulder. The aliens seemed almost as keen, probably more interested in the social interaction than the alcohol.

“I’m heading straight for the showers,” Evan replied. “I feel like this pressure suit is glued to my skin.”

“I’ll come with you,” Jade added, giving him a nudge with one of her elbows. “The stalls should be nice and quiet – we can take our time.”

“Alright,” Hernandez said, glancing between the two suspiciously as though he knew exactly what they had in mind. “I guess we’ll see you guys later. Don’t be strangers, now.”

Evan gave him a sheepish wave as he set off down the corridor, the rest of the team following behind him, the two Borealans towering head and shoulders above their smaller counterparts. Foster stalled, perhaps put off by the presence of Aster and Cardinal. Collins noticed, pausing to look back at him, seemingly torn between his friend and the squad. The look on his face suggested that he wanted to say something, but the opportunity passed, Donovan and McKay calling after him. Collins turned reluctantly, rejoining the group, leaving Foster scowling in the corridor. Evan and Jade headed in the opposite direction, dodging around another squad of Marines that were probably on their way to the mess hall.

“You think he’s alright?” Jade asked after they were out of earshot. “Foster can be abrasive, but I hate to see him excluded like that. It can’t be healthy for him.”

“Listen, the only person excluding Foster is Foster,” Evan replied with a sigh. “If he wants to be an asshole, that’s on him. We have other places to be.”

“So, you like my idea?” she chuckled as she gave him a sly sideways glance.

“The chances of someone walking in on us are the lowest they’re going to get,” he said, unable to suppress a smile. “We can take things a little slower this time.”


The first place they headed was the armory to return their equipment, then they stopped off at the barracks to pick up some fresh clothes. Jade shed her armored chest piece in favor of her customary tank top, keeping her back to Evan as she changed, teasing him. The fabric left a clear outline of what lay beneath, only making him more excited about their impromptu date. He picked up a fresh uniform and some underclothes, then they hurried to their ultimate destination.

They soon arrived in one of the carrier’s showers – a tiled room lined with maybe a dozen booths on either side that had dividers to provide what privacy was possible in such a cramped environment. Just as they had hoped, it was completely empty, the pair starting to strip off their clothes excitedly. Evan peeled off his pressure suit, feeling its lining stick to his skin. While the suits had an internal cooling system that would circulate cold air around the wearer’s body, the environmentally-sealed garments couldn’t do much about any sweat and grime that accumulated during a deployment. The prospect of getting clean was almost as attractive as the prospect of spending some quality time with Jade.

As he shoved his dirty pressure suit into one of the available lockers, he saw that she was stripping off her skirt, placing it awkwardly into the compartment beside his own. While it was segmented where the hanging plates connected to the belt, the carapace wasn’t very flexible, so she had to turn it on its side to make it fit. Her tank top came next, Jade covering her assets with her lower pair of hands as she pulled the shirt over her head with the upper, closing the locker with a click. Now nude save for the little V-shaped piece of shell that covered her groin, she began to back away from him, her lower hands still acting as an impromptu bra while she beckoned to him with the upper.

“Come on, squishy boy. I want more of what you gave me back on the moon.”

Hopping on one foot as he struggled to remove his shorts – much to Jade’s amusement – he followed her over to the furthest booth on the left of the room. Even if someone walked in on them, the dividers and its distance from the entrance should give them time to react accordingly.

Evan backed Jade into the booth, pressing her up against the cold wall, his burgeoning erection brushing against the smooth skin of her exposed belly through the diamond-shaped window in her carapace. She peered up at him, batting her emerald eyes, her feathery antennae sampling his pheromone-laden sweat as they brushed against his face.

“Do Jarilans have a preference?” he asked, reaching for the touch panel on the wall that controlled the shower’s settings.

“Hot and steamy,” she replied, Evan chuckling at her bad joke as he dialed in the temperature. After a moment, a stream of warm water began to pour from the shower head above them, Evan sighing with relief as he felt it spill over his shoulders. These booths were large enough to accommodate a Borealan, and the flow of water was suitably wide that neither of its occupants stood any chance of being left out in the cold. Billowing steam quickly began to surround them, the obscuring cloud providing even more privacy, the noise of the water hitting the tiles beneath their feet masking the sound of their labored breathing as they pressed closer together.

“Fuck, I wish we could do this all the time,” Evan muttered as he leaned down to kiss her. He slipped a finger beneath her chin, tilting her head up so that he could reach her, her soft lips pressing against his. Their embrace was clumsy, their tongues hopelessly mismatched, but they poured their desire for each other into every lick and stroke.

“We’ll just have to take any opportunity that we can get,” Jade replied, her voice growing low and breathy as his hands began to wander. Just like when she was drinking honey, the fact that her mouth was presently occupied had no bearing on whether she could speak or not. “I can still smell myself on you,” she added with an appreciative shiver. “You’ve been wearing my scent ever since we left that little building in the refinery.”

“Yeah, I think Aster and Cardinal noticed,” he replied. “Do you think it bothers them?”

“I’m hoping that it motivates them,” she replied with a sultry giggle that made him throb. She finally deigned to release her breasts, Evan’s eyes drawn to them magnetically as they bounced gently. No matter how many times he saw them, he couldn’t get over how perfectly shaped they were, how they seemed to have been engineered to comfortably fill a man’s palm. The water that was cascading over her shoulders poured over them, droplets clinging to her waxy skin, making it glisten and shine. He was at full mast now, his erection pressing into her soft belly, and he flinched as he felt her lower pair of hands wander down to greet it. Delicate, dexterous fingers danced along his shaft, Evan resting his forearms against the tiled wall above her head as he leaned over her. He was mostly shielding her from the water with his body now, the stream flowing down his back.

Jade had his anatomy mapped out now, those digits that were imbued with such inhuman precision now put to more sordid uses than throwing darts or field-stripping XMRs, the Jarilan seeming to know exactly where to touch him. Her soft fingertips glided up his length as she let his glans slide against her belly – now damp from the shower – tracing his pulsing veins with one hand as she cupped his balls in another.

“Remember what I said back in the refinery?” she whispered, glancing up at him with expectation in her eyes. “That I wanted to jerk you off until you came all over my belly?”

“Y-yeah,” he stammered, faltering as one of her dainty hands teased the underside of his head. “You said next time...”

“Well, we don’t have to worry about the cleanup in here,” she chuckled as she wrapped her fingers around his length. “It’s next time.”

He shuddered as he felt her start to stroke, one of her fists gliding up his shaft lazily, her lurid promise making his head swim with arousal. She could do so much at once with her four hands, always keeping him guessing, exhibiting grace and coordination that would have put any concert pianist to shame. She teased his glans, lovingly massaging his balls, her eyes fixed on his member as it pulsed and flexed in her grasp.

“You’re so good at this,” Evan sighed, leaning more of his weight on the wall. His hips were already starting to move, pushing into her silken palms, enraptured by her slow rhythm. She was so attentive to his desires, matching his pace, tightening her grip without him having to utter so much as a word of guidance.

“I’m glad the Queen didn’t give me carapace on my hands,” she cooed, trailing a finger from the base of his shaft to its throbbing tip. “Or I wouldn’t be able to keep you on your toes like this.”

Her steady pace was interrupted as he reached down to cup one of her breasts, sinking his fingers into the sensitive, doughy tissue. She arched her back, pushing her chest into his hand, her long lashes fluttering as he began to knead gently. The springy flesh was irresistibly soft, Evan feeling an enticing firmness when he pressed deeper, velvet fat spilling between his fingers.

“Are you really so enamored with them?” she sighed. “You’ve seen Tatzi without her top on – her boobs are as large as my head.”

“Quality over quantity,” he replied, giving her an affectionate squeeze that made her slow stroking falter. He paused his greedy explorations for a moment to reach for the nearby shelf that was anchored to the wall, brushing aside a loofah and picking up a bottle of body wash. He upended it into his hand, then began to work it into a lather, Jade’s antennae twitching at the unfamiliar scent.

With his hands now coated in soapy suds, he brought them back to her chest, the foam making her waxy skin delightfully slippery. Globs of it slid down the indent that her abs carved into her belly as he began to spread the substance, coating her tender breasts, Evan shielding her from the shower head so that the water didn’t wash it away prematurely.

She leaned into him, an encouraging moan barely audible over the sound of the water pounding on the tiles, Jade keeping up her slow stroking as he kneaded and squeezed. He couldn’t get enough – her breasts were at once pert and yielding, the way that the body wash made his hands slide only making him more excited. His erection was still bumping against her flat stomach, the white suds reaching it now as they slowly made their way down her taut midriff. He slid one hand lower, leaning closer to her as his fingertips explored the contours of her abdominal muscles, meeting resistance when they found the V-shaped piece of chitin that covered her loins. He pushed them beneath the obstacle, popping it off, hearing the garment clatter against the floor. A couple of scant inches lower, he was greeted by her puffy lips, a pleasant shiver rolling through his partner as he slipped a digit between them.

She was soaking wet thanks to the shower, but he could feel her arousal coating his skin, more viscous and slippery than water. Slowly, he began to rub, making teasing circles around her swollen clitoris as it throbbed against his fingertip. He felt her try to snap her thighs shut, then stop herself, her hips beginning to roll rhythmically as she moved with him. With one hand massaging her breast, and another buried between her legs, Jade started to falter. She released his member, her four hands reaching out to grip his wrists and forearms as though trying to steady herself, her eyes gradually closing.

Evan pushed a little deeper, his heart leaping as he felt the silken muscles of her passage grip him fiercely, traveling up his finger in a rippling wave. She tightened her hold on his arms in turn, her entire body seeming to tense, then relax again as he began to move. It was like she was lost in a trance, too taken to do much other than dance to his rhythm.

He pushed her back against the wall, locking her in another bawdy kiss, feeling her buck and shiver as he rubbed her needy bud with his thumb. Her legs began to shake, and she broke away from their frenzied embrace, her antennae sticking to his wet skin as she lay her face against his chest. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he slid his finger back out of her, reaching down to cup her butt with both hands as he prepared to mount her against the tiles.

“Hold on,” she muttered, placing a hand on his belly to ease him away. He moved out of the way of the flow from the shower head, the water pouring over her to wash away the suds that were clinging to her exposed torso. “We don’t have to race to the finish line like last time. Let’s take our time and enjoy this.”

“Sorry,” he chuckled, trying to slow his rapid breathing. “You’re just so...”

“My turn,” she said, giving him a sordid smile. She raised a hand to the shelf, having to stand on her deer-like toes to reach it, retrieving the bottle of body wash. She beckoned with a finger, and Evan moved closer, leaning over her to shield her once again. The fat globs of liquid soap draped over her palms as she upended the container, then she began to spread it around, leaving Evan mesmerized by the coordination of her four hands. Now coated in slippery foam, she brought them to his loins, Evan letting slip a sigh as she resumed her work. Her fingers were just as marvelously agile and gentle as before, but they were coated in cool gel now, the way that they glided on his skin sending pulses of pleasure shooting up his spine.

Jade slid her hands up and down his shaft, almost frictionless now, her grip just tight enough to keep him wanting. Holding his length in two fists, she twisted them in alternate directions as she moved, creating dizzying spirals. She coated his balls in suds, cradling them gently, teasing his sensitive skin with her fingertips. Her fourth hand peeled back his foreskin, her digits dancing across his exposed glans. Evan needed more – something to push him over the edge, but she was careful to keep him wanting. When it was almost too much to bear, she stopped, giving him another of those suggestive smiles that betrayed her intent.

“I have an idea,” she began, lowering herself down towards the floor. She knelt on the tiles in front of him, keeping her back to the wall, her small stature putting her chest about level with his groin. Using her lower pair of hands, she cupped her breasts, pressing the soft globes together tightly. With the upper, she guided his aching shaft between them, pushing his cock deep into the pillowy confines of her cleavage. She wasn’t quite endowed enough to bury him completely, but the sensation of her perky breasts squashing around his shaft took his breath away. His skin was still coated in soap, making their contact slippery, Jade taking advantage of that as she began to rock.

With one hand, she reached behind him, gripping his butt as she encouraged him to thrust. It didn’t take much coaxing before he was fucking her chest in earnest, the body wash making for an admirable lubricant. While all that Evan could smell was its flowery, somewhat synthetic scent, Jade’s wet antennae were still brushing against his chest. Like a shark sensing blood in the water, it was probably impossible to mask the aroma of his pheromones from her. She looked just as drunk on them as usual, her head bobbing lazily along with his mounting pace.

Her four hands let her do so much at once. Jade was simultaneously able to cup his balls and keep her boobs pressed tightly around his shaft, her free hand drizzling more body wash over her chest intermittently to keep their coupling gooey and slick.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been this clean,” he said, Jade letting slip a sordid chuckle.

“Are you close?” she asked, glancing up at him eagerly. “Does it feel good?”

“Amazing,” he sighed. He was still shielding her, the sheets of water pouring over his shoulders to envelop her like she was sitting beneath an umbrella. The last thing he wanted was to wash away the soap. “I’ve been close this whole time,” he added, wincing as she gave him a teasing squeeze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.