The Depths of the Dry Tortugas - Cover

The Depths of the Dry Tortugas

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Pirate tale.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

I was well rid of Donna Luisa at the next port of call and had her sent back to the motherland with all of her gowns and other possessions still intact.

I still had the company of Annette and Ruby for my personal use at night much to the irritation of the majority of the crew who swore that the two girls were the best of the entire lot of females we had acquired with the purpose of giving the men a raised level of morale with feminine companionship on a long ocean voyage. I had occasionally allowed either Annette or Ruby to favor a certain member of the crew for an evening of pleasure but it still did little to mollify the men’s growing perception that I was being unfair in my distribution of booty to the entire crew.

The last time I had awarded Annette to the fat cook for an evening of pleasure she complained to me bitterly about how the fat man had buggered her all night long and didn’t even go near her needy quim a single time. I was inwardly amused because I knew the girl’s addition to anal loving was a centerpiece of her existence. But I played her game and promised to kiss and lick her battered bottom until she felt like all was in order.

Then, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and gave her a jolly good pounding in her feminine folds that she would remember for quite some time.

Ruby just glared at me and told me point blank, “You send me to one of those pigs again dear boy and I will send you to Davey Jones with your gizzards hanging down to the deck.”

It was enough for me to reconsider my strategy and perhaps at the next port of call search for a few young native females to help boost the morale below decks and take the pressure off my pair of lusty fun seekers.

I had already advised Annette to keep all hints about the treasure in her brain and not to speak a single word to any member of the crew including Ruby. She would often use Ruby to warm her cockles down below when I was too busy for midnight coupling. I suspected she had a spot of love in her heart for the dark-skinned girl and seemed always willing to allow the other girl to be the “top” in their relationship.

The map I had made from Annette’s description of the treasure was carefully hidden inside my boot. That way it was always on my person except when I was sleeping and I always kept the cabin door bolted in case of a sudden mutiny by my criminal crew of blackguards that would probably rob their own mother if the truth be known.

One of the rules of riding the waves on a pirate ship was that sometimes the danger was far worse on the inside than from an external enemy that could be easily identified.

We sighted land just after noontime on that fateful day and hove to off the harbor at Queen’s Land Bay. It was truly a den of thieves that sheltered the flotsam and jetsam of the many pirate ships that had docked in their harbor with its beautiful beaches and the stone fort that had indications it had been constructed by some Spanish adventurers in the previous century before they all succumbed to a malady of unknown origin that killed them all right down to the last man.

The unlawful pirate hordes had taken over the isolated place and turned into a harbor from hell with evil in every building and chaos and mayhem running rampant in the streets. It was a place that I would never venture to go to sleep without one or two guards awake to ward off the devious scum that made up their undesirable population.

There was a shelter of sorts outside the fort that was made up of canvas tents without benefit of walls and it contained a sizable number of unwanted runaway slaves and indentured servants as well as a sprinkling of transient natives, mostly female, that had washed up on the shore escaping from their captors in some inter-island dispute. Such foolishness went on all the time in the islands and my suspicion was that it was just an excuse for some minor chief to round up some slaves for his need for laborers or friendly females to ease the men’s need for ready cunt more desirable than a worn-out wife.

I took Annette and Ruby with me to that little settlement and scouted for some female replacements that were healthy and with a fair amount of attractiveness to mollify my scurvy crew of wastrels and thieves. I had already explained the reason for my search to both Annette and Ruby and they were gleefully onboard with my endeavors on their behalf.

I spied a redheaded young girl with a nice heart-shaped backside just made for anal pleasure making belts from the cured leather strips on a table in front of her. I noticed she had a shackle on her ankle and I assumed she was being kept a slave to produce these products for sale to all comers. I signaled to both the girls that she was on our list of prospects for capture. Then, I saw a pair of young girls similar in appearance and dark skin-tone that were carrying fresh water to the tents from the spring further inland near a well of unknown origin. I spoke to them and discovered they spoke French and had been captured from a French ship taken off the coast of Africa and transported to this isolated place in the hold of a slave ship heading for a French dominated island near the new world’s southern region but had been sold for provisions from the rulers of this God forsaken place of evil intent. Neither of them had proper bosoms for a female but they seemed pretty enough for my purposes and I reasoned a stint of duty on my ship providing comfort to the crew was no worse than their present situation and in some cases, it might improve their status because the men were desperate for companionship and would treat them right in compensating them for their efforts in relieving their stress of working on the High Bounty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.