Anatomy and Fine Dining - Cover

Anatomy and Fine Dining

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Erotic Sex Story: Blind date exceeds exhibitionists' expectations & relations in a restaurant and beyond. They face one more big challenge.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

While sitting at the upscale bar in a fine restaurant, I wondered how big a mistake this was. What's the worst that can happen - an early night and web surfing back home? A beautiful black woman came in and looked around. I forgot to ask about race. I tried to catch her eye and flaunted my emerald green "It's ME" scarf. She looked past me and I looked through her classy outfit. Just as I imagined my tongue lapping into her dark gash and pink vestibule, she lit up and greeted her actual date. Merde!

Minutes later, a tall, slim, barely tanned woman hung up her coat but retained her emerald green scarf that sharply contrasted with her deep blue dress. When she saw me, she gave me a half smile, hung her scarf, and meandered toward me. She didn't seem happy to be here either. We were in for a great night! Whoopee! As she approached, I saw a familiar shoulder gait with sexy swiveling hips above a very long slit from high calf to just inches below her groin. Her sexy, toned leg fascinated as it peeked in and out from her dress.

"Hi. I hope you're Al!" She said brightly. I stood and nodded as I waved my scarf ends at her. She pointed back to hers and smiled a surprisingly warm smile. "They told me you were 'OK' looking and I'm glad they lied." She winked.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, you know. They told me you were ugly and needed a mercy date then they bribed me to meet you." She smacked my arm and faux blustered. "You KNOW that's not true, but they lied about you too. Regardless, you know you're hot and I agree. Let's sit at the bar until our table's ready." I held the armless, leather quilted stool for her to mount and watched her legs open as she did.

"Well thanks. Are you staring up my dress? See anything you like?"

"Yes, I am and yes I do. I love how toned and svelte your legs look... " and cheekily added " ... and I can't wait to get better acquainted with them. They also said you were a tomboy and hated pc speech. Is that right or should I slow my roll?" Here was her chance to end the date before we got too deep into it and save me $100+ bucks for a wasted night.

"What else did they warn you about, I wonder? Your directness is refreshing, but you're not fooling me." She smiled her wry smile. "I'm pressing you too for an excuse for an early night. So far, you're out of luck and stuck with me. Anytime you feel the need, feel free to tell me you want to end it early. I'm enjoying you so far, even letting you look up my dress isn't bothering me!"

"Hmm ... you are an interesting bird. OK. I'll stick it out a few minutes longer. Have you ever had such an honest first date, blind or not? As a tomboy, you probably had a few adventures and got a few scars. Anything interesting you can share?"

"Maybe, but first I want to know WHAT you're planning to stick OUT and what you think you're going to do with it!" Hmm, a funny bone! She smiled and winked seductively at me. She pushed her slit skirt off her leg exposing a very attractive thigh. "See this scar above my knee? Umm, LOWER, you perv!" She winked again.

"That ragged scar is just below where my leg broke when I tried surfing a stairway. A loose nail ripped open the skin and left me with that nice souvenir." Pushing my advantage, I stroked gently across the scar, pretending to evaluate it while blatantly fondling her thigh.

"Interesting. I have a big scar on my right leg also. Here, just below my knee." I pulled up my pants as I offered her my leg. "Comb the hair aside until you can see the two by half inch scar. I didn't get stitches and you can feel how smooth and bald the scar is. I'll FILL you in later with what I'm hoping to stick out, IF, you're very lucky." She 'harrumped' my comment and looked, stone faced, up at my groin as she fondled my scar at my obvious invitation that countered her subtle one. Her touch made my upper slacks surge.

"Well, don't plan on getting too lucky tonight. I'm not especially shy, or afraid of, uhh, being FILLED in, but other things excite me more." I wondered what that meant. We traded scar stories, I: a small, deep burn; cuts around a vein; a toe broken in a motorcycle accident; a knife stab in my hand; my broken arm and one I left for last. She: broken ribs, fingers, hand and arm cuts. "There's one more large one, but I can't show you ... not here anyway- exhibitionist or not." She pointed at her groin. I didn't miss the subtext or self description.

"Ohh, I too have a large one; one that you've been staring at, yet not seeing since it IS hidden. I'll show you mine if you promise to show me yours." I dared her to prove herself. I whispered, "I've already seen your pretty, blue, girly panties and so have a few people near us." Surprisingly, she merely arched an eyebrow at that. Maybe I could press her unshyness?

"I know what you saw. But the scar I mean is at the top of my inner leg, beyond my sex. We ALL have legs, what's the big deal if everyone sees mine even here?"

"I'll second that. But, you're describing the top of your femoral artery. Rupturing that is near certain death. Let's take a look; open up." Before she could say no, I added, "I expect you are healed, but I want to see it. Unless you are too shy?" Challenge accepted; she lifted her chin defiantly and opened her legs. "Lift your butt a second so I can see it."

Tina looked around then pushed up and off the stool and I slid her dress up nearly a foot until her blue panty waist was exposed in the dim yet focused lights. I put my hands on both knees and gently opened them wider. She accepted my dare. Her shadowy slit created a hint of camel toe that pulled my eyes to it. Was it swelling a bit? When I pushed her lovely, toned leg over the side of the stool, I saw a hint of a coarse scar so, naturally, I pretended I didn't and pet and slid up her other leg.

When my fingers dug into the leg juncture, I pulled some vulva skin out of her panty and she froze at my boldness. My knuckles leaned on then stroked her labia; she closed her eyes and sighed. I slowly glided across her swelling lips as I pressed on them. Then I benignly pulled her other labium until it was half exposed in the dim light.

I rotated the flesh of her muscular thigh for a thorough view of her groin. "All I see now is beauty and perfection and this well healed mark that seems to be nearly an inch away from your femoral artery. You were very lucky. How did this happen? I'm also glad your vulva wasn't torn."

"Jeez! Me too! That's my clit you're stroking now!" She breathed deeply, moaned quietly, but didn't object. "How did we get HERE so soon? I don't put out easily and don't allow third base access so quickly." She reached out and boldly clamped onto my groin, easily targeting my stiff, obvious dick. I managed not to lurch at her sudden touch. As she squeezed it and I scraped up and down her swollen labia, she added "Isn't it odd how easily we 'connected' over scars? I'm so oddly comfortable with you and never do THIS on a first date - certainly not in public."

"Yes. I feel like I've known you for ages." We were suddenly aware of the hostess standing just two feet away, biting her lip and staring wide eyed at Tina squeezing and scraping my dick as I stroked her sex. As she continued to silently watch our unabated mutual, public masturbation, she began to stoke her right breast and pinch her nipple. We watched her arousal grow and her face flush for some time; neither of us wanted to back off our mutual, unspoken dare.

"Ahh, hhexcuse, ahh me. Your table is ready whenever you are." Suddenly aware she had forced open two new buttons when she moved her hand into her bra to rub her bare breast, she dropped her hand to her side and stepped back. She continued to watch us until we finally stopped rubbing each other and allowed her to guide us to a secluded, tall-backed booth. Her open blouse was trapped around, and exposed all of, one pastel blue C-cup. "Your server will be withhh you shhortly." She gasped and left.

Tina raised and held her skirt as she slid past the dense, starched, white tablecloth and I slid next to her. The server, holding the table away from the bench, got an eyeful of blue panty and a wink from naughty Tina. His eyes never left her groin as he reset the table and positioned the menus. After enunciating "My name is Mark and -I- will happily be your server tonight." He left with a broad smile,

"Where were we? Here, at your mons?" Pushing her dress and legs open, I slowly ran my hand up her shapely thigh until it collided with her mons veneris. She latched onto my still tumescent tool and gently stroked it.

"You've seen mine; now I want to see yours. I mean your scar of course!" She grinned in her awkward, wry smile and started to unzip me. I didn't stop her.

"Then you're looking in the wrong place." It was fun watching her disappointed pout. "You can remove your hand from my fly and look closely at my eyebrows ... No, the other one. Comb it down. The small scar you see is about 1/20th of the whole scar hidden behind my whole brow. It was split wide open, hung down and blocked my eye. I'll share that long story with you another time."

With her dress split open above her hips, and her leaning toward me, I pushed her panty across her labia and into the far leg seam, exposing her puffy pussy in the light. She closed her eyes, sighed, and leaned back. Johnny ... Mark on the spot had a better view than I did. I watched him as I ran a finger, then two, between Tina's labia then deeper into her slippery snatch and called him over to move the table a foot away from us. "Mark is getting a better look at your -filled- pussy than I am, so I guess we don't need to tip him tonight!"

Tina unfastened my slacks and snaked her hand into my open fly and boxers. Her small hand twirled around my thick, throbbing cock and teased me without exposing me - yet. "Let's see how shy YOU are now. Time for a little tit-for-tat, though you haven't paid Tina's Tiny Titties much attention. Why is that? Hmmm?"

"I actually did notice the girls, but honestly your gorgeous legs and teasing twat took my eyes prisoners. I want a better look at your vulva, mons, labia, C & G spots and I want to taste this noisy, wet pussy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.