Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Todd Changes His Thinking About Sex

Sex Story: Chapter 15: Todd Changes His Thinking About Sex - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

After Mel and I had cleaned up from our exercise, and put on casual clothes, Melissa, Summer, and Stacy headed out to the mall to check out the Black Friday sales. Todd and I were kicking around the house. I made a second pot of coffee for us.

Todd said, "I have to ask a sort of personal question, because ... well, I like Summer, a lot. Do you ever get mad or something about Stacy being with other guys?"

I shook my head. "Not really. I told you yesterday about our approach to jealousy. You just have to get your head around the fact that there are other relationship models that are just as good and valid besides the traditional boy-girl couple."

I paused and explained, "Summer is a very special woman. She loves me and Matt and several others in our social circle, and by that I mean that she has sex with them as a happy part of her caring about these men. We care deeply about her, and want her happiness to thrive. Now, she has discovered you, but she doesn't want to give up all these other guys. I can see where that might bother you.

"You can look at this as sexy and hot and a demonstration of how much love she has inside her, or you can get all proprietary and insist on exclusivity, and play the jealousy card. If you do the latter, she'll dump you pretty fast, I think."

Todd nodded, "Won't people think she's a slut and that I'm a cuckold?"

I chuckled, "Let's see; slut is spelled S.L.U.T. S is for sexuality, and Summer is all of that. L is for loving, and she has more love inside her than this country displays on Valentine's Day. U is for understanding all that goes on to make good solid relationships; we're all working on that. Lastly, T is for tolerance, because in any relationship that's a critical success factor. I want to be a slut. Summer is a slut, and that's what you want her to be if you think about it.

"As far as being a cuckold, my feeling is so what? I love to see Stacy making love with other men. I get turned on by it. I foster those interactions, because I like them and I know she does. Melissa does too. Last night, when you and Stacy were going at it, I knew what she was feeling, and that made me happy for her. I guess that as you get older you get so you don't give a crap what other people think. If someone rags on you about having a girlfriend that shares with other men, more than likely they're jealous because they're not getting a piece of her. Personally, I'd tell them to fuck off if it came to that."

Todd thought, "I really like her, and watching her with you and Matt really did turn me on. I was like rebar, even on my third round. Seeing Summer with Matt, and you, made me appreciate her that much more." He was then quiet for a few minutes, and then said, "Did Stacy tell you that she was instructing me?"

"No. Instructing you in what?" I guessed what was coming.

"In how to be a better lover, and in how to get rid of what she called my arrogant attitude."

"She's good at both of those things. She whipped me into shape after we started going together, although I revert from time to time. I've had a number of women tell me that I'm the best lover they've ever had. I don't let that go to my head; however, I certainly don't count on being that way every time. When you start to think that you're God's gift to women, rest assured that you aren't."

"That's what Stacy told me – exactly those words. I'm trying to be more humble."

"Do you know the best approach to use to make a woman happy?"

"No."

"Ask. Ask her what turns her on ... what makes her happy ... what makes her have mind-blowing orgasms. Can I touch you here? Do you like it when I kiss your ear? Is this how you like to have your pussy eaten? Is it OK if I touch your ass? Just ask. After a while if you stay with the same girl, you'll both know each other's hot buttons and you won't need to ask anymore. Then, you just 'do.' Funny how we try to be great lovers independent of the people we love, but the real secret is to understand what turns on your partner; it's very individual."

Todd nodded, "Stacy was trying to tell me that, but I understand better now. Did you ask Melissa and Summer?"

"In some ways. I also have learned how to be especially observant of how a woman responds to me. For instance, if I kiss her ear and she shies away, that means don't try that again; if she purrs and turns her head for more, give her more of the same. If you're tonguing her pussy, and you rim her ass, how does she respond; with an 'Ooooh' or a 'Eweuuu?' You get the idea."

"I guess I've just been bulling my way through thinking I knew what was best," Todd said. I sensed the humility in his voice.

"Just keep your ego under control. That's what will get you into more trouble than a weak technique."

Todd said, "I need some advice in another area. I'm really falling for Summer. I think I love her, but I like Melissa. What do I do?"

"Ask."

"Really. Who do I ask? What do I ask?"

"Melissa knows you're just buddies – fuck buddies. She loves Summer. Summer loves her, and if I read the signals right, she's got strong feelings for you.

"Summer's college is over two hours from where you're going to school, even in that fast car, and she's over two hours from here. You're where Melissa is. Do you continue to date Melissa? Enjoy sex with her? What about other girls on your campus? What happens over the summer? Do any of you want to be exclusive? I can keep coming up with questions, but I'd recommend you sit down with both girls and raise some of these. Be honest in what you're feeling for each of them. If you're not sincere, they'll know instantly when you're BS-ing them, and that might kill any further relationship with either or both of them. Honesty, openness, and transparency are the best policy."

Todd nodded, and I sensed a more humble person than the one who had arrived two days earlier.

The girls got back from their shopping trip in the middle of the afternoon. They had a few packages, but hadn't gone over the top about anything. That was good, because I still wanted a new Jaguar for Christmas. Ha! I could dream.

After greeting, I saw Todd gather up Summer and Melissa and head into the family room to talk. I silently said a little prayer that things would work out for everyone. He had a very serious look on his face, and since we talked had been silent as he planned out his discussion with the two of them.

Stacy came in and gave me a look that asked, 'What's going on?'

I responded, "He's in love with one, in like with the other, and wondering what to do now and in the future. I told him to talk it over with them and to be authentic."

Stacy smiled. "It's like having one of our Saturday discussion questions."

"Yep. He's a little too serious and worried about the outcome, but I feel that everything will work out to everyone's benefit."

The family room gathering broke up after two hours of intense discussion. I purposely walked nearby a couple of times, and I'd hear one or the other of them talking, often with a tone of compromise or one where they were offering up options or suggestions.

The three came into the kitchen just as I started the cocktail hour. Why don't they make diet wine?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.