Pool Hustled - Cover

Pool Hustled

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

Tomorrow will be my 80th birthday. I'm in my pole barn outside of my farmhouse, looking at my collection of classic cars. I am standing by my first car, a 1964 Pontiac Tempest. I remember dealing the owner of the car.

The junkyard was 20 miles north of Gladwin. It reminded me of the TV show, Sanford and Son. The car was in bad shape, one step from a car crusher. The guy wanted 1200 dollars for the car. I think he thought he found a sucker.

"I will give you five hundred for it," I offered.

"Make it a grand, because it's a convertible, also I had a new top for it," He countered.

We finally agreed on seven hundred for the car.

I will get back to the car later. Let me tell you my story on how I was hustled in a pool tournament. The story really starts well before the tournament. I guess it will be sort of my life story.

Hi my name is David Winters. I am five feet nine inches tall and weight 170 pounds. I have dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. I am in great shape. In high school, I ran both cross country in the fall and track in the spring. In between I worked out in the weight room.

Dianne (Dee) Treman was my girlfriend. We dated exclusively during our junior and senior years of high school. We both gave our virginity to each other after our junior spring dance. Everybody figured we would get married and live happy ever after. We both graduated in the spring of 2000.

Dee isn't the most beautiful girl in our class, but we loved each other. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is five feet three inches tall, and weighs 125 pounds. Her figure is just average, 34B-25-35. Her breasts are cone shape. Her legs are her best feature. She isn't much into sports, but she is a great dancer. She goes to a dancing class once a week in the evening. She also has a great singing voice. She played the flute in the band.

We both lived in Saginaw County. After high school we both went to Delta Junior College. I'm not the smartest person in school. I graduated in the middle of the pack with a C to C+ average. In college, I planned to study general management. Dee was smart in high school, with a B to B+ average. She was always on the honor roll. Delta has a very good nursing curriculum. When she graduates for Delta, she would like to get a job as a nurse in one of the local hospitals.

My family has a small concrete company. The company specialized in doing patios, driveways and sidewalks for mostly new homes. We also have a small block making business.

In the early 1990's the block business just took off. During this time dad got out of the concrete business. Now besides blocks, we sell bricks, brick pavers, concrete accessories, concrete coloring and stamping patterns, and a lot of other related material. My dad (Richard) and my two older sisters, (Paula, and Pam) run the business. I helped out in the summer months, after school and on Saturday's. They are grooming me to take dad's place when he retires. A few years before I graduated from high school, dad bought a huge place with a large building on it. Our blocks and bricks are built at our manufacturing plant. Buying the new retail property gave us more space to store different types of blocks and bricks at our plant. The plant is just across the river from the new retail building and yard.

I graduated with an associate degree in General Business. Dee got her degree in nursing as a LPN. Even before she got a job in nursing, she began to take classes to get her RN degree. A few months after we graduated from Delta, we got married in September. We had a great wedding, but of course all weddings are for the bride. The groom just tries to stay out of the way. We flew to Jamaica for our honeymoon.

Dee got a job at the Marlette Regional Hospital. I started working for Dad in the block business. Dad and the girls ran the office. I ran the yard. 'Why did I get a business degree you might ask? I really don't know for sure right now.'

Dee and I moved into a small rental house in the town of Kingston. We planned on saving our money, so we could build our own house in the near future. Our location in Kingston is closer to Marlette. It made the drive shorter for Dee to get to work. It makes the drive a little longer for me. It takes me about an hour to get to work from our house. She worked those goofy shifts twelve hours for three days and then three days off. She worked three days on day shift, off for three days, and then three days on the night shift. I don't think that I could work that type of a shift. It would be too hard to get your sleep pattern right.

Color and stamped concrete really came into play during the year. People with money wanted their driveways, patios, and pool decks done with color concrete and a stamped pattern.

From December to March, I was attending a lot of seminars, in regards to color concrete industry. I tried to get Dee to join me on these seminars, but she always claimed that she had to work. From September to December, we fucked like bunnies. But after I attend a two day seminar in mid December, Dee started to act a little different. The frequency of sex that we had, started to diminished. Either one of us would initiate our sexual action. Now it seem like if we were to have sex, I would be the one to initiate the action.

Maybe if I had some more experience with different women. I might have noticed the different signals she was giving off. Unfortunately as a new married man, I did not know just what to look for.

It's the month of March. I'm attending a week long seminar. The seminars included training classes working with color and stamp concrete. The classes are all about teaching the tricks of installing color and stamped concrete.

Our company planned on being a major supplier of these types of products in our area. I was going to be the main trainer for our area contractors. I needed to know everything that I could about color and stamping concrete.

I left on a Sunday and I wasn't scheduled to return until Friday afternoon, or early Friday evening. Most of the training classes finished up Thursday. There were some seminar classes on Friday morning. With a big luncheon to wrap up the conference.

I skipped the Friday morning seminar and luncheon. I left for home right after I had eaten breakfast. It is a four-hour trip to get back home, and to my loving wife Dee. As I pulled up to our house there were a couple of cars in the driveway. I parked on the street, 'I wonder who is over to our place?' I walked into the house and there were two guys sitting in the living room.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"We are waiting our turn after the three guys in the bedroom finish fucking the slut," One of the guys replied back to me.

"What!" I said not really sure what I heard.

"The woman who lives here will fuck any of Jimmy's friends, and we are next," He said.

Now some of her actions were starting to make some since. The last few months Dee was acting a little bit strange when I got back home from either work or conferences. I just could not figure out what the problem could be.

I went to into our bedroom. What a shock. She had two white guys and one black guy, doing a triple penetration. Goddam I could not believe what I was seeing. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and started to take pictures of the action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.