The Virgin Bride of Doctor Hyde - Cover

The Virgin Bride of Doctor Hyde

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Andrea is "over the hill" at 21 which has become the cutting off year for eligible young females to gather in a spouse in normal circumstances. The Doctor has arrived on the scene to save her from impending spinsterhood and she is grateful beyond belief.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Doctor Hyde viewed the lovely display of hindquarters on his blushing bride Andrea on that early Sunday morning. He wanted desperately to enter into her secret rear door garden and feel the tightness he suspected she kept hidden from him even after several months of married bliss. They had already consummated their marriage with frequent coital adventures that included external stimulation of her anal crack. He loved stuffing his business inside her delicious mouth with her spirited tongue skillfully working to bring him to a happy ending.

The good Doctor wanted to take the dose of his formula that would bring his alter ego Mr. Jykell to the forefront for his animal taking of dear Andrea’s plump rump. He had decided to use the body of the cooperative mother, Mrs. Brown to test his alter ego’s restraint in carnal adventures with a female also given the same formula to match his animal-like urge to copulate with complete abandon.

He had already anally taken both the mother and the dreadfully constipated daughter in need of anal stimulation to complete her toilet. Both the mother and the daughter had performed with flying colors but he had selected the mother because she was blessed with that certain sense of sensuousness that he found particularly exciting even in his role as the benign Doctor Hyde. It was true that the daughter was younger and had fresher skin to excite his sense of touch but the mother had a way of movement when he was inside her that he discovered was more than adequate to meet his expectations of a proper partner for his alter ego’s expedition into new and exciting territory.

On this bright and sunny Sunday morning, he was in the middle of exploring his new bride’s lovely mouth with his more normally sized cock in his role as Doctor Hyde and he marveled at the skill of her tongue to bring him so quickly to the verge of plunging into a draining of his tool without further delay however how tempting.

Even now, she was venturing down lower to his hanging sacs and licking and sucking them inside her ruby red lips with tender loving sweeps of her adoring tongue. He pressed her head down a little further and she introduced her tongue into his posterior crevice and came into close contact with his puckered star anxiously waiting for her touch of wetness on the rim.

Of course, that brought him to the edge of imminent drainage and he quickly pulled her face back into position and brought her lips around his shaft once again to receive his full load of cream which she swallowed down into her flat belly just as he had trained her to do in the pre-marital period of blossoming familiarity.

“Oh, my sweet, you are so very nice to me down there. I must repay you at the first opportunity right after you have bathed and smell nice to my sense of scent detection.”

His dutiful wife wiped the spunk from her lips and looked up at him with her adoring eyes and showed him the remaining cream inside her mouth before she closed her mouth and swallowed the remainder down deep inside her core. He affectionately spanked her pert little bottom letting his fingers linger for a moment inside her heated crack touching her tightly clenched back door lightly but with enough pressure to enter inside slightly to test her tightness.

Doctor Hyde let it rest there and saved his passion for later that afternoon when he had scheduled an anal session with Mrs. Brown. The still attractive middle-aged woman had enjoyed his “hands on” explanation of how he proposed to remedy her daughter’s affliction of constipation and his technique for removing any blockage in her waste elimination tract using his long thick cock as the tool to aid in her recovery.

The mature and sensuous woman had immediately perceived the advantage of a man’s member as the proper tool to open up a female’s anal channel along with the use of the physic powder that acted as the accelerant to his dredging efforts to open the poor girl up for proper emission of waste products.

She had heard her daughter’s shouts of joy both before and after the main clearance effort and she knew from her prior experience bottomless on the table for Doctor Hyde to demonstrate his technique what her daughter was experiencing under her treatment by the Doctor behind the closed door.

The image of her daughter writhing under the Doctor’s care was enough to drive her into the bathroom and make her play with her clitoris with her probing fingers until she felt the throes of orgasm start to make her legs shake and quiver with eager anticipation of similar treatment once again.

Mrs. Brown arrived at the Doctor’s office a bit early and she saw him standing there with his genitals pressing against his trousers at the sight of her partially exposed bosom. She was careful to use just the correct amount of perfume from France to arouse his libido and when he kissed her on the cheek in greeting, she leaned forward to press her heated nipples against his muscled chest hoping to arouse him even further.

Doctor Hyde was amused by her scheming and he was ready to experiment with her body as his specimen to be the subject of his research into basic instinct. He offered her a cup of tea with the dose included to make certain she would reach the time of effect at the same time as he expected he would hit it. According to his estimation, it would only be about forty minutes before that point was reached. Until then, he would be satisfied with merely playing with her goodies and letting her become better acquainted with his tool of redemption.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.