The Kiss

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2015 by mattwatt

Erotic Sex Story: You are all invited, with this story, to a kind of a reawakening, a sexual reawakening. It came after the pain and frustration that so often accompanies a relationship that is damaged and falling apart. It came between two friends who had supported one another and now moved into a kind of healing round of sexual activity that amazes both of them. It is, due to its very nature, erotic because their coming together, these two friends, is erotic in the extreme. There are questions left unanswered.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Author's note: You are all invited, with this story, to a kind of a reawakening, a sexual reawakening. It came after the pain and frustration that so often accompanies a relationship that is damaged and falling apart. It came between two friends who had supported one another and now moved into a kind of healing round of sexual activity that amazes both of them. It is, due to its very nature, erotic because their coming together, these two friends, is erotic in the extreme. There are questions left unanswered by the encounter. It is what it is.

Her house was on the way, reasonably convenient. Andy had stopped there before. He chuckled as he thought about it. These days, it always made him smile. His next mental message made him smile too and chuckle a bit more: 'He had kissed her, when he stopped there before.'

Yes, that's what happened. In her kitchen, that day, they simply looked at each other and were kissing. She was pressed up against him, and feeling wonderful. He felt, through the kiss, thighs against his, with his mind thinking of her lovely round ass. It caused an erection immediately. He didn't know if he should hide it or not. He simply kissed her.

This was like a new adventure for him. Kathy, Kathy Michelson, had been a kind of rock. At first, she was a friend to him and Emily — Emily the crazy one, Emily the schemer, Emily the woman who'd been so warped and misshapen by her parents in her upbringing that she was a fragile and almost broken entity by the time they were married.

The thought intervened. This time he let it. Emily had somehow lumped him with her parents. It was all a piece for her and she eventually rebelled against those things, including him.

After that, it had been years... 'yes, ' he thought, 'years', of no sexual contact at all. That had been the weapon that Emily discovered to use against him.They had been years to simply get through ... masturbate and get through.

And, of course, next were Emily's string of infidelities: the end of the road for him, and then Emily the crazy was gone from his life. It left him peaceful and content.

In the process, in the whole sordid time Kathy had been a friend. They both knew her, and her husband, Carl. But then, just as the final rush to endgame was happening between him and Emily, Kathy had moved away from Carl and moved out of town.

He'd gotten a note from her, when he began to take courses at the university that was about an hour and a half away. At her urging, he stopped. The first time it was talk and coffee. But the second time it was that kiss in the kitchen, with him barely, barely keeping his hands to himself.

Then the memory of it was there again. For a man who'd been a forced celibate for a few years —-that made him shake his head again as he repeated the word 'years' —-for a man like that, like he was just then, the kiss was a new world: soft lips, mouth a bit open, after the first impulses of the kiss, Kathy's tongue just slowly becoming involved in the kiss, hips, Kathy's hips pressing against his; his erection growing and grinding against her stomach; her small nipples pressing against him.

Kathy Michelson, you see, was a classic big, round butted girl with a lovely, lovely ass —- as Andy was determined this time to discover —-and with small but sensitive breasts and large nipples, which he also was about to discover.

Andy Hoffmann loved the idea of big nipples but the thoughts of Kathy's panty covered ass consumed his imagination. He remembered and remembered and remembered that kiss, that 'end of the tunnel' kiss, that 'welcome to the sunshine' kiss. It was a kiss that had been a surprise. Andy knew how much he treasured her friendship and her sage advice, when he was finishing off the disaster of his marriage to Emily, and also during the ensuing time period. Kathy had been there, had been wise and encouraging with him. It had been that important. But then the kiss was a new step, a surprised step and a very, very exciting one.

Andy Hoffmann, for as long as he could remember, was a 'bottom man'. He loved looking at, thinking about and having sly thoughts and imaginings about a woman's bottom, always, at least almost always, encased in a pair of delicate, soft, nylon panties. He thought of bright, pastel colors; his mind was especially taken with the thought of a woman in pink, nylon panties. He never looked into it deeply; he just enjoyed the thought.

Those were thoughts for Andy to live by, and, truth to be told, they were thoughts that helped him get through the train wreck that was called Emily:

Emily who didn't like performing oral sex; Emily who wouldn't swallow; Emily who turned to boys that were only a little more than half her age for screwing, instead of turning to him, who'd been waiting so long for her to come out of her fog; Emily who had a flat and shapeless ass! He stopped his mental fugue at that point. He knew it too well; had been over it time and again.

He flushed those thoughts and returned to his present and his anticipation: he was going to school this afternoon but this morning he'd stop at Kathy's house. She knew he was coming. It made him erect just to think about it. That too made him happy.

He remembered the sly look on her face, once they broke up that kiss. The look told him that she'd felt his large boner pressing against her. The smile never left her face, as he brushed his lips against hers and went to leave. During that one last kiss, she darted a tongue out and licked his lips, when she has the chance.

"Have been wanting that," she'd said, on that occasion.

"It was?" he asked.

"Grand," she said, and licked his lips again. "Now you come back, hear?"

"Yes," he said, running his hand down her back, as he semi held her but stopping his hand just short of the jutting of her butt cheeks. Her smile widened and he left.

Now he was indeed going back. What a glorious thought that was. He didn't have the class until that afternoon and had some time in the morning to be with Kathy.

It was a sunny day and that's how his disposition was too: sunny.

He finally arrived, smiling at himself and thinking that if he took much longer to get here, he might even just cum in his pants. That made him grin.

She met him and caught his smile.

He thought she looked radiant. She wore a tee shirt, against which her nipples were already pressing. Her skirt was a kind of thin, white ankle length one, that presented him with the hint, the very hint of panties.

"Hey, Mr," she said, "You look pleased."

"Am!" he said.

"Care to tell me why?" she asked.

"This," he said, feeling bold and simply grabbing her, once they were inside the front door and wading into her to kiss her.

"My, my," she said, "You remember last time."

"Yes, I do!" he agreed.

Then they kissed again. It felt like a world creating event to him. This wasn't Emily, parsimonious, angular, slightly off Emily, that disaster in living prepared by overly zealous, self righteous parents.

No, this was lovely, soft, kissable Kathy. This was Kathy with soft lips and pressing nipples pushing against his chest, and hips that ground against his thighs and hips and an ass that were calling his name.

Andy was aflame right away and his erection was certainly back.

"Hi, Andy," she whispered into his lips. "What you gonna do this time?"

"Lots," he said, a promise to himself and to her.

"Oh," she said, smiling "Lots! I think I like your 'Lots'!"

Then she was all lips and tongue. She invited him in silently but with the action of her lips claiming his own. They pressed against his, which were opened a bit to let her flitting tongue in and active. She licked his lips and made promises with her tongue and mouth that he was determined to make her keep in just a little bit.

Now her mouth was open and invited his tongue in, giving it a temporary new home.

Once his tongue was in her mouth, she began to suck on it, actively and with great determination.

His eyes flew open and he was looking into her own eyes, and taking in the blueish grayness of them, while she continued to suck his tongue, and she was smiling with the knowledge of what she was doing and promising.

His hands were on her back, the middle of her back; they were right then where they'd been, when that last kiss the previous time had ended and he'd gone home after the kiss. He remembered that. Only now, he thought, his hands were at the beginning, only the beginning.

He slowly let his hands sweep down. He did it slowly to feel everything that was happening.

The very first revelation for him was an instant triumph. His fingers felt the upper edge of her panties.

PANTIES! PANTIES! The very word thundered across his active mind.

(In the inner sanctum of his mind, in that area where sexual stimulus was located and registered, the very word 'panties' was a star resident! He loved the word; he loved the sound of it; he loved the thought of it. He let his mind linger now and again over the image of just what kind of panties any given woman might be wearing. And now Andy Hoffmann had his hands on the top of Kathy Michelson's ass, just above the very swell of her ass cheeks and he cold feel her panties!)

"What you doin'?" she asked, he lips still against his lips.

"Feelin'," he said into her lips.

"Feelin' what?" she asked.

"Feelin' the top of your panties," he said, letting himself linger over the word.

"Hmmm," she said, "Feelin' my panties."

"Yes," he said.

"Tell me that," he said next.

"Tell you what?" she asked.

"Tell me that you're wearing panties," he said.

"Oh, Mr Kinky!" she said, smiling and licking his lips.

"Yes," he said and "Mr In Charge too."

"Oh, I see," she said, kissing him again and letting her tongue play with his, before capturing his tongue again with her mouth and sucking on it.

"Then I'd better do what I'm told," she said, now lips against lips.

"Yes, you'd better," he said.

"Andy, Andy Hoffmann," she said into his lips. "Do you know that I'm wearing panties?"

"Oh, panties!" he said, "What an idea! And How lovely! What are they like?"

"They're granny style," she said.

"No, not 'granny' style," he said, "They're Kathy style."

"Oh, yes," she agreed, "They're Kathy style."

There was a hesitation then for another kiss.

"Do you want to know about my panties?" she asked, playing his game happily.

"Yes, I do," he said. "Tell me, describe them."

"Yes, Andy," she said. "My panties, my Kathy style panties, are made of a soft nylon fabric."

"Yes, soft nylon," he said, enjoying himself completely.

"The fabric is beige," Kathy said.

"What fabric?" he asked, pushing her to be correct.

"The fabric of my panties," she said, "It is beige."

"Yes, lovely," he said.

"There are clear but lacy panels in the front on both sides," she said next.

"Lovely," he said again. "What do they show?"

"Pussy hair," she said, "All brown and curly."

"Love pussy hair," he said.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, their lips never leaving one another, "Bare pussies are for little girls and I don't want a little girl. I want a woman with pussy curls and panties that show those pussy curls."

"Came to the right house then, Andy," she said. "And you know what, Andy?"

"What?" he asked.

"My beige, Kathy style panties fit snuggly over my ass cheeks," she offered next.

"Oh, yes," he said, beginning to breathe harder and harder.

His hands slid down then and roamed over the swell of her ass cheeks. He felt the heft of them. He separated them and pushed them back together again. He played with them and jounced them.

"Yes, I can feel that," he said.

Then he began the process of pulling the material of her skirt up.

"What you doin', Andy?" she whispered to him.

"Discovering," he said. "Lookin' to see if you were telling the truth about your panties."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.