Untitled Story - Cover

Untitled Story

Copyright© 2014 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It was a slow Monday and Tony was daydreaming about his "Perfect Pussy" Phoebe who had spoiled him for any other woman. The day seemed ordinary until he gets a call from Phoebe that sets him off on a trip to the deep south and more trouble than was wise for a normal man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence  

Doctor Bones slipped something she had already cooked into the oven to warm up and told me, “I will be right back after I slip into something a bit more comfortable. Pour yourself a drink. The bar is right there.”

I was a good boy and followed her orders although my instinct told me to follow her to the bedroom to get a good look at Doctor Bones’ bones.

When she came back into the kitchen, she was wearing a lovely yellow apron and absolutely nothing else underneath. I could see everything she had in the goody locker when she bent over and looked into the over to see how her meal was progressing. Her bottomless parading had an immediate effect on my equipment as I did my best to hide my outrageous erection that threatened to bust out of my britches unless I opened the barn door and let it all hang out.

For some strange reason, I felt that to be inappropriate despite her obvious desire to get laid without delay and I pretended that nothing of any import had just taken place. I was sitting on a high stool right next to the island in the kitchen and she pranced over to me still wearing her high heels that made her ass cheeks stick out promiscuously and she molded her pretty camel toe to my thigh as if she were searching for the button to turn me on.

I think it was at that point that my lust trigger was engaged and I reached out and cupped her beautiful ass cheeks with both hands and kneaded them like I was trying to make butter. The thought of butter reminded me of the cult film “Last Tango in Paris” with Marlon Brando shoving a stick of butter up his real estate agent’s ass before he sodomized her on the floor of the new house he had just rented for the season. You know that had to sting a bit with it being so cold from the fridge and more like a hard rod than a soft yielding dick of flesh and bone.

Needless to say, we immediately fell down to the fluffy white carpet and I started humping her like she was a female dog from behind and I could tell she was loving every moment of it because all she could do was to moan and groan like a woman possessed and with very little thought about food or cooking.

I stared down at her quivering little sphincter and my cock disappeared inside the rear of her feminine folds with some of my pre-cum escaping from the entryway like glistening drops of manna from heaven. It was great lubricant and I used my fingertip to bring some of the precious drops backwards to her anus and pushed it inside her rear door to make her opening a little easier to navigate with my inquisitive thumb. Each time I pressed my digit inside her sweating rump she tightened her grip on my cock with her sensitive cunt and I loved the way she whimpered when I moved my demanding thump in every direction to stretch her backside for future entry.

She crawled over to the oven and reached up to turn the knob off with me still buried to the hilt deep inside her fundament. The movement caused her glorious breasts to swing from left to right in a provocative manner that invited me to slap them with my palms. She gasped at the humiliation and pushed her ass back into my groin to show she understood completely that she was under control and at my mercy for whatever I had in store for her and that she was completely onboard with any sexual agenda I might have in mine.

I didn’t know it at the time but she had no less than three cameras focused on our writhing bodies and she knew that we were performing for her personal porn to be watched later or perhaps used for a little blackmail if it was in the picture for her future needs.

If I had known that I probably would not have buried my head deep between her ass cheeks and started to eat her back door like it was desert for my hungry tongue. The good doctor was cursing in filthy words that she must have learned under strange circumstances. Then, she bent all the way down to the floor and told me, “Stick your tongue in my pussy Mister. You know how much us girls like it down there.”

In all honesty it was not my favorite cup of tea but I figured I owed her something for her efforts to entertain me to the best of her ability. I got busy with my tongue and got up close and personal with her feminine folds from one end to the other and up deep inside where the sun don’t shine even at high noon.

I saw her fall into a stunning orgasm that had her jerking and convulsing on the fluffy white carpet like a doll on strings. At one point, I couldn’t hold back any longer and I dropped the full weight of my naked body down on her flanks and poked her real hard in the middle of her pucker and she melted like an ice cream pop and opened up for me with a shuddering “Yesss” that said it all.

Later on, we both rested in each other’s arms and I thought it was all over. Then, she somehow had me bent over her lap and she was pressing her lips to my backside in way that I had not experienced before. Her probing tongue invaded my anal privacy and she giggled at my shocked reaction to being on the receiving end of being eaten out with serious intent. At the same time, she reached underneath and grabbed hold of my suddenly reawakened cock and started tugging me in earnest to the point that I knew my dam was about to fail and a flood of epic proportions would soon follow as surely as night follows day each and every day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.