Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 16: Grand Opening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Grand Opening - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

"Life is strange." I thought that's what my fuck buddy Ann said. The music was kind of loud. I was on top shooting a load of jizz into her when she said it. She'd already gotten her goodies so it was my turn to cum. It was just a little before dinner fuck, like cocktails, but less fattening.

After I finished and lay down against her, she said. "So what do you think? Is life a little better when you get a little strange?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"We're getting to be like a couple. We used to do this part time. I haven't fucked anyone else for weeks. We should have a strange contest. There's a whole new crop to fuck our way through this summer. I challenge you to a fuck off." She said.

I gave her a wide eyed look, after all my cock was still buried in her cunt. "OK, is this a quantity or quality contest?" I asked.

"Treat it like a summer reading challenge. How many hook ups can we boink? Instead of book reports, you and I meet up in bed to reenact the highlights. We can actually double our fucks that way."

"That's way more fun than a reading contest. You're on. How do you think we should keep score? Newbies only or any fucking person you can boink?"

"You can fuck anyone you want, but the contest only applies to someone you haven't had sex with before."

"OK, so anybody we know that we haven't fucked is fair game too?"

"Yup. Go out and get'em." She said. My dick fattened into her. Her heals kicked my butt and I started pounding her again.

We weren't breaking up. Good grief. NO. Fuck buddies like us don't break up over strange.

Well it was fun. Both parts, the play and re-play. It distracted me from missing my spring semester study buddy Hikmet. She had penetrated the impenetrable shield around my heart. I fell for her hard. Then she disappeared. I guess she went back to Turkey. She left without saying a word. Damn, it hurt. That's why that shield had been erected. A man needs some kind of emotional condom. It would let you do the deed, have some feelings, but protect you against the bad stuff. Man or woman who invents that emotional condom will be rich. Or not. My luck it would work like saran wrap around your face. Use it and you're dead.

Anyway, I was out chasing strange again. Tammy had been my first 'Date' of the summer challenge. All signals were GO. We got naked and I was fingering her sex, working her up for her free introductory orgasm when ... I encountered her impenetrable shield. Tammy was twenty year old virgin with a tough intact hymen. Though we tried and tried, intercourse was not in the cards that night. Ah, but there are many ways to achieve orgasm. I showed Tammy several. Then she showed me one I hadn't expected. Tammy brought her housemate Meiko in to fuck me. Just a wham bam quickie. Pretty wild that night. It was a little awkward between the two women the next morning. I would have gone for another round, but read their dynamics and made a strategic retreat.

Isn't it odd? When you see a woman going home in the morning dressed in last nights' party clothes, it's called the walk of shame. When you see a guy doing the same thing you say, he got lucky. Fucked up. So the lesson is, the guy should always go to her house. Or provide a change of clothing.

As it turned out, I went home daydreaming of Tammy and Meiko. When I shared my thoughts with Ann, we both got lucky. Ann squeezed her quim so tight that I couldn't get my cock in, just like Tammy. After I gave Ann an oral orgasm, we slicked ourselves up and forced my cock into her, just like Meiko. After we replayed my evening, I carefully to asked, "Does Tammy count as a sex partner?"

"Sure." She replied, "You two had sex. You both had orgasms. A good time was had by all. No problem. After all, I'm counting oral sex with my date last night. She sure didn't get a dick in my cunt. Tongue yes, dick no. You don't have to get a dick in a cunt to have sex. Thank you, God. Though to be fair, you can have sex without an orgasm. Bad sex, but it's still sex." Nota Bene: She said all this from my lap while taking strong cunt-strokes on my cock. That part wasn't simulating the prior night. It was just because we were horny.

"All right." I said. "Thanks. Counting Tammy and Meiko, that puts me one up."

"Not for long. I have another date tonight." Was Ann's reply. I was motivated. The race was on.

Still, I was fascinated by Tammy, but since that day she wasn't taking my calls or answering my texts. Sigh, I better get busy or I'd lose this challenge.

Sigh indeed. Undaunted, I went out on a kind of blind date with a friends little sister. I'd known Logan for a while, he was pretty solid, but he played in a band and was really into psilocybin. His parties were legendary wild. Their parents were Methodist missionaries. I'd heard an adage, maybe it was from Logan; The children of hellers are preachers. The children of preachers are hellers. Logan pretty much proved the case.

He called me up, asking if I'd like to meet his sister, Chloe. She was staying with him for the week. I went over and it turned out Logan wanted me to entertain Chloe while he spent the night with his girlfriend. After our introductions, he suggested we go out. Chloe and me, not him. As he literally pushed us out of the apartment, he said, "I think you two might find you have common interests."

Once in the car, I asked Chloe, "So what are you interested in? Anything you want to see here in the city?"

Chloe said, "I'm into sex, drugs and rock'n roll. Logan told me all about you and your women friends. I want to see what you can do in bed." Without further hesitation or discussion, I laid rubber heading for my house. Five minutes later, she started taking her clothes off before we got the door closed. Chloe was simply a wet dream. Her little boobs were rounded bumps under a tube top. Unfettered they made pointy cones with puffy rounded nipples. Her tummy was flat and shaved smooth revealing a slim crease low between her almost skinny legs. She had been giving previews of her cute little butt. It hung out the bottom of her shorts as she walked. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, so I took mine off too. There was no problem getting hard with this little cutie.

I think she would have jumped on my cock immediately, but I decided a little kissing and foreplay would make the afternoon more worthwhile. It must have worked. She stayed with me the rest of the week. She was an athletic little fuck. We tried just about everything including a night together with Ann. The sex was great, but temporary monogamy put a crimp in my conquest count. Ann had no such inhibition and her body count pulled ahead of mine.

I had called and texted Tammy saying how much I'd enjoyed our conversations and time together. All communications seemed to go nowhere. I had seen Meiko in the student union. I waved and started walking over to say hello. She ran away. I was feeling more than doubly dumped; Hikmet, then Tammy and Meiko. Oh well. Once more into that ocean of pussy that is a college campus. I was back on the hunt.

In a stroke of inspiration, I realized every woman Ann knew, that I had not yet fucked was a candidate. She had set me up with several of her friends. Why shouldn't I continue the thought. Let's see, how should I approach this? 'Hi, It's Dave, Ann's housemate. Ann and I are having a contest and I wondered if you could help me out. Could we get together for coffee so I could explain?' It was worth a try. When she wasn't looking, I dumped her contacts into a spreadsheet and started calling her friends. All's fair in a fuck off.

My first call turned up a winner. Jody had been to our house several times. Positive vibes had passed between us, but we not really had a chance to do any one-on-one time. According to my plan, I asked her out for coffee. She said, "I'm studying and all comfy. Why don't you come over here. I've got coffee." So I went. She answered my knock to the door wearing a sloppy old t-shirt and cut-off shorts. Josie was a short cute dirty blonde geek. Her hair was all twisted up in a top-knot and she was holding a book in one hand, pencil in her teeth, ear buds wrapped around her ears and disappeared into her shorts. She waved me in, I shut the door and wrestled the pencil out of her mouth. She smiled, so I kissed her. She kissed me back and threw the book on the couch.

When we came up for air, she said, "So. You wanna fuck?" I must have looked surprised cause she said, "Don't look all innocent and bull shit. Ann told me about your contest. Let's get naked." So we did. Jody wanted to be on top. Her titties begged to be squeezed. She leaned into my hands and rode me like a champion. The harder I gripped her titties, the stronger she gripped my cock in her quim. Some women need a lot of build up to orgasm on a cock. Jody popped in minutes. Her orgasm drove me right over the edge of control.

I said, "You sure are hot. You came like a firecracker. My balls are soaked." She didn't reply. She had me captured, laying on my chest, moving her hips enough to tweek my half hard dick inside her cunt. A few minutes later, she had me hard enough for another round. I rolled her over and pounded her with cock. This time I beat her to the finish line with a mighty groan. She was right behind me with her juicy release.

After our breathing calmed she said, "That was a nice little study break. Now get off me. I need to get back to the books." Well it's nice to be appreciated.

After we showered, she said, "You should call Silvia, she was with me when Ann told us about the contest. She will be pissed if you don't do her too." Ah, the benefits of a good fuck buddy network.

So you see, I wasn't without distractions. The first I heard back from Tammy was five days after our date. Tammy sent me one of the weirdest communications I've ever had with a woman. She tersely worded email announced her hymen had been surgically removed.

Subject: Hymenotomy successful

We have unfinished business.

Soon, Tammy

Strange, wouldn't you say? Was that supposed to make my Rodney strong? Anyway, Oakey Doakey. Yes, ma'am. Have dingus, will deliver. Whatever. It didn't make a note on my calendar. She couldn't help my body count. It sure looked like she wanted me to fuck her, but that email had been weird. So, what's the etiquette for this kind of situation with a woman? She's someone I went out with. Once. The evening included weird sex with her roommate. She doesn't return my calls. Then she has her hymen clipped? Do I send flowers? A card?

I decided to send a card that said, 'Congratulations on your Grand Opening'. It was meant for a new business, but what the heck. I wrote what I thought was a nice message inside. "Hope you are feeling well. I want you to know that I like your brains and our conversations as much as your body." Now how would she take that? I had second thoughts as soon as it was mailed. I asked Ann for her reaction. She gave a big sigh, shaking her head. Like saying, 'Way to go meathead.' Fortunately that kind of thing hardly ever interfered with our almost every day sex. But the summer challenge required new partners, so that didn't count. I needed to boink strange to compete.

I didn't hear from Tammy again for over a week. I'd called her, texted and left messages, trying to make another date or at least make amends. She never answered her phone. She never replied. I felt bad, but not too bad. It's hard to feel bad when you are having lots of sex. Not much more I could do without getting labeled a stalker.

Heck. Ann warned me not to get serious about the next few women I met. She knew I was still moping around missing Hikmet. Our summer challenge was all about sport fucking. Get me back on the horse after a fall. Then that night with Tammy, something I planned out as a simple boink, turned uniquely intimate. And my card, awkward as it had been, was truthful. I liked Tammy. Nah, not forever, but for now. Anyway, this made me really doubtful about my interactions with women. First Hikmet had just disappeared, then Tammy didn't return my calls. It was pretty depressing.

Worse yet, I had plenty of time to think. This summer semester, my class load was just enough to keep the Research Assistant grant flowing. While my adviser was on vacation, I was building a piece of lab equipment. The lab hours were light duty and I spent plenty of time day dreaming. The RA job just paid for tuition, so I was trying to put some cash in pocket with handyman jobs. Certain times of the year were very good for a handyman. For example; When it starts to get hot people want to open their windows. My ads said: Window doesn't open or stay open? Budget repairs. Call Dave. That ad made good money, but it was mindless stuff. I had plenty of time to think.

I asked myself. Does the male lion feel inadequate feeding off game the lioness brings down? Nah.

I didn't really know jackshit about lions, but it was my working theory as long as Ann sent her girlfriends to my bed and diddled me in between. Fuck buddies are great. No complaints at all about Ann and her friends. But, when this lion went out to hunt on his own and the prey slipped away ... Well crap and damn. Two women disappear after we have an intimate moment. Was it something I said? Losing my edge? That's fuck'n depressing. Along with a dose of self doubt, I was kindling some resentment. The hell with women that don't recognize what a great person I am. Yeah, I keep telling myself that, though it didn't get my dick wet. Compounding the problem, Ann was very successful in finding fresh flesh to boink. We kept in touch with each other by text as she sampled the latest offerings. I actually hadn't seen her for several days. That was depressing too. I missed her even though I had not been going without sex. There were still many as yet untapped friends of Ann for me to enlist into the summer program. In fact that was part of my appeal. "Hi, This is Dave, you know Ann's friend? I was thinking, we should go out for coffee or a drink. You have some time today?" Then when they asked what was going on, I'd tell them about the summer challenge. Can you help me out? I'm afraid Ann is cleaning my clock. Ann would highly recommend my services. Between first timers and familiar friends the casual shag service had been keeping me well fucked.

Friday afternoon, I had just returned home and cleaned up from a window repair job when Tammy showed up at my door. She stood there, dressed to kill in tight bike shorts and a short stretchy athletic top. Her back arched to thrust her breasts up like bullets. Even smashed in spandex her boobs pronounced her excitement with firm nipple buttons showing through. Between bare flesh and what telegraphed through the outfit, there was no doubt about any little bit of her surface anatomy. No Shit. She wore this riding on the street? I'd have followed her anywhere. Quite a contrast from the dorky culottes she wore on our first date.

With a shy smile, Tammy asked, "I need your help. Do you have a little time right now?" The sudden surge of blood to my dick happened faster than conscious thought was possible. My knees fairly buckled as Rodney stole blood from my brain.

'Fuck. Me.' My brain finally started working again. I thought, 'Now, she is just what the doctor ordered.' A sudden cure for depression. My eyes flittered down her body to the camel toe bulge of her pudenda between two pillow thighs. I gave a little gasping, "Wow," and swung the screen door open for her. Man she might not be model beautiful, but ooh man was she sexy. Or I was horny. Or both. Yeah. Both.

I could feel my heart beat in my dick like an epic timpani drum beat. Boom-boom. Boom-boom. I opened the screen door and stepped out onto the porch to give her an enthusiastic full body hug. "You want to come in?" I asked. She hugged back and said, "You bet."

"Bring your bike." Releasing her from the hug, she turned and picked up her bike to come in as I continued. "How are you? We haven't talked for the longest time. I thought you might be mad."

Tammy parked her mixte frame bike next to mine in the front room. As I shut the door she stepped close enough to press her tits to my abs. Looking up she said, "I'm all healed. My pussy cat is hungry. Will you help me feed her?" Well, I guess she wasn't too mad.

She kept on pushing up against me hard. I had to step back with one foot to brace myself so she wouldn't push me over. With one leg back, my forward leg slipped between hers. Her hot hungry pussy cat got hold of my thigh. She hissed in pleasure when my hands found her ass to press us together. I think her heart was doing that boom-boom thing as hard as mine was.

Then she said. "At my check-up today, the Doc offered free use of his dick to make sure I was able to enjoy sex. I told him, Fuck off asshole. I've got a real man to fill me up. If I wanted a needle dick weasel like you, I wouldn't have needed a hymenotomy." Her face was all smiley as she looked up at mine, her arms held round my waist, her tits smashed against my abs.

She looked up, I looked down, we were close enough to kiss as I said. "He is an asshole. He has good taste, but he's an asshole." Then I kissed her. I guess I'm slowly learning the right things to say. There was definitely a big heat building between us. As we kissed she humped my thigh. The kiss got sloppy as we turned our heads gobbling at each others' tongues.

Her hand traced along where my dick bulged through my pants as she leaned against me asking, "You going to help me feed that to my hungry pussy? You were good to me. I want to be good for you." She had wrapped an arm around my neck to pull me down to kiss with even more passion.

I gasped. "Wow, Tammy. You don't need to do that," as her fingers worked a little squeeze on my cock root. The head nearly managed to poke up out of my waist band. She was too good to resist, but I thought I'd resist a bit. Just for the sport of it.

"I want you to be my first fuck." She said as she squeezed up along my length through two layers of clothing. I could feel her breasts smashed against my side. My non-existent resistance crumbled as I backed off from our kisses to look at her eyes. I'd never seen a stronger look of sexual desire on a woman's face. My cock was pulsing with that Boom-boom beat, in time with my heart.

She had me gasping with excitement as I acquiesced, "OK. OK. But ... Please. May I have a look before we fuck?"

She smiled, biting her lower lip with a shy downward tilt of her head. Her eyes flashed wider as she nodded and giggled. Ba-Boom my cock surged. Without another word, we scampered up to my room where we set speed records making each other naked. Horizontal on my bed, we kissed, trading probes with deep sliding tongues. She held my head with fingers in my hair, as I pulled her body against mine. The afternoon sunlight was bright through the windows, yet the summer air was comfortably cool. We luxuriated in the touch of our naked bodies. Warm skin slid against warm skin, heart beats thumping with the thrill of sexual anticipation.

Our long wet kiss broke. I kissed a sensual path down past her ears, across her neck. She writhed with the thrill of contact. Released from their spandex boulder holders her breasts spread wide on her chest. Her aureole crinkled as I cupped and lifted a pale handful of breast to my lips. Tammy held onto my cock, jacking slowly while my kisses circled and sucked the bullet nipples on one then the other of her full boobs. The underside of her breast where the flesh creased seemed especially sensitive to my touch. My other hand kept busy stroking her legs, spreading her thighs, fingering her split, scratching her short clipped pubic hair, teasing her clit with a light finger tap then sliding down the valley to dip into her wetness. She sighed and cooed her pleasure as I explored her curvy body. Her muscles tensed as my kiss explored new territory.

She lost her grip on Rodney as my kisses made their way down to her hip. She pulled the pillows under her head. We kept eye contact shooting each other needy eye fucks as my lips explored her body. Her breath came in pulses as I kissed across the top of her pubic hair to the other hip. The scent of coconut body wash was over layered by her own body's feminine perfume. Her clean slightly salty body flavor encouraged my tongue to tickle her as I kissed. I paused for a moment resting my cheek against her hip, absorbing her essences, while dragging the back of my finger down the V of her groin to her wide spread nether lips. She twitched at my first finger exploration of her slick inner labia. I could smell her wetness, my mouth watered anticipating the taste of her tang.

She sighed deeply as my finger pressed into the opening of her vagina. While her impenetrable hymen had been removed, she was still tight around my fingertip. Her feminine hum could only mean approval as my finger tip slid past the slick smoothness where her hymen had been. Resting my cheek on her thigh, I looked up along her body to watch her face as my finger searched for her g-spot. Reaching around her leg my other hand spread her lips and lifted her clitoral hood for a flicking lingual drum roll on her bud. Her tang was an aperitif for Rodney. His head swelled stretching skin with a shining, aching level of desire. My tongue tip flickered and she arched, pressing toward me in breathless response right at the doorway to orgasm. Then I backed off with my tongue. I wanted her in a frenzy for dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.