My First MMMF

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

True Sex Story: My wife's slant on the last story

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

Our friend David visits us on a regular basis, once or twice a month. I really look forward to him coming as he is a great lover and a really nice guy. We had joked about how many men I thought I could take several times before, so when he suggested that he brought a friend with him next time, I jumped at the chance. He said his friend was John and sent us pictures of him in cycling gear. John was in his mid fifties and like David was married but unlike Mike and I had a stagnant sex life. Our sex life is amazing and I never have to go short, either with Mike or one of our many friends. Anyway the day of David and John's visit arrived. I was really excited and put on a fairly loose skirt, easy access, stockings and suspenders and matching bra and panties. Mike and David had worked it out earlier that it was best if he left me alone on the couch, with whoever our visitor was at the time, while he sat across the room and photographed the action. When David and John arrived Mike made coffee and I took my place on the three seater with the boys either side of me.

Before Mike had even returned to his vantage point on the two seater opposite David and John had started. David who was used to this had pushed my skirt up above my stocking tops and had unbuttoned my blouse. Soon both my nipples were exposed and being played with. One thing about David, is he's a great kisser ad soon had his tongue inside my mouth. John had my right nipple in his mouth and was sucking on it hungrily. As David French kissed me, his tongue twisting with mine, his hand was massaging my inner thigh. John's hand wasn't idle either as rubbed my pussy, which was already very wet, through my panties. It was an amazing feeling having both of them playing with my tender parts, while Mike captured it all on film. I felt John's fingers easing my panties aside and soon his fingers were teasing my bare pussy lips. David continued French kissing me whale John sucked one nipple into his mouth and David gently pinched the other. It was time for me to feel what I had in store for me and slid a hand out to each side. I knew what to expect from David, his cock is magnificent. Uncut, long and nice and thick with heavy veins down it's length. I felt wonderful when it was deep inside my pussy. From what I could feel John was nowhere near as big, but I knew I would find out for sure later. I had had two hands playing with my pussy before, but one had always been Mike', but this was different, he was sitting opposite as David's hand joined Johns and suddenly they both slid fingers into me. As yet I hadn't seen John's cock and the position we were in didn't make it easy, so Mike suggested that we move the action to the bedroom.

Of course no-one objected and I was led into the room. Mike still had his camera going as David and John slowly stripped me, leaving me in just my panties, stockings and suspenders. All three of the boys stripped off and for the first time I saw John's cock. I hope he never reads this as I have to admit he was very small. David has a good nine inches, while Mike is around seven, Johns barely made four. I lay between the two of them and reached out and started to stroke the two shafts, hoping I could get John to grow a bit. David was his normal self and his nice big cock felt great pressed against my leg. Mike joked that it looked like John's cock needed the kiss of life, a comment that brought laughter from all of us. John wasn't laughing for long though. His laughter soon turned to moans of pleasure as I leant over and wrapped my lips around his knob. I moved and lay on my side, giving David the chance to get his fingers inside my pussy, which he did pretty quickly. I was soon sucking the whole length of John's cock into my mouth as David's fingers probed my soaking pussy. When I saw the pictures after, John's expression was of a man in heaven. We found out later that he hadn't had sex for four years, poor sod. I think he grew maybe an inch before I lay back and let the two of them work on me. I still kept a cock in each hand though.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.