Daphne: Puppy - Cover

Daphne: Puppy

by Saint Sinner

Copyright© 2014 by Saint Sinner

BDSM Sex Story: My submissive and I play a little game. She finds out what it's like to a be a puppy for me.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Daphne was in the kitchen washing the dishes from our dinner when I walked in behind her. She was wearing an old t-shirt of mine and nothing else, and I watched her slight movements for a minute - her legs flexing when she placed dishes in the drainer. Her ass was hidden from my view, but knowing it very well I could imagine its motion. Her blond hair was tied up off her neck, and I admired it's graceful curve.

I came up behind her and closed my left hand around her throat. I heard her breath catch, and she tensed as if to struggle. I clamped my other hand around her waist, pressing her up against the counter so she can't get away.

"Close your eyes," I said in a commanding tone, cutting off her breath with my hand. I feel her try to swallow and tremble but she held still. "Do everything I say, and do it quickly and everything will go well for you."

"Yes, Sir." she choked out with some difficulty as I released the pressure on her neck just a little.

I pulled her hands behind her back and held her wrists in one hand. I slid my other hand around her throat to the back of her neck, pinching her there. Using those handholds, I pulled her away from the counter and turned her toward the stairs. As I marched her forward, my free hand pulled her shirt up and pinched her nipples drawing a gasp from her. I directed her up the stairs with the hand holding her wrists and commanded, "Up the stairs." My other hand slid down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks and feeling in between them where her pussy was already getting wet.

"Do not open your eyes," I told her as I pushed her down the hall and then into the bedroom.

"Yes, Sir."

"No more talking," I shoved Daphne onto the bed, she stumbled and ended up on her stomach, her hands came forward to break her fall.

"Get on all fours, like a good little bitch!" I told her roughly. She quickly rose up onto her hands and knees. I saw that she was confused and a little nervous. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her roughly, throwing her forward onto her chest and raising her ass pleasingly. Pulling a length of rope out of my pocket, I quickly tied her hands behind her knees, forcing her into position. I stood back for a few moments and admired this sexy young woman in front of me.

I pulled the collar from my pocket and approached her. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up from the bed so that I could get at her neck. She gasped, but said nothing. I quickly wrapped the collar around her throat and clicked it close. I felt her tense and patted her head, "Good girl."

I stood back again and watched her for a several seconds. She was trembling now, but it was not clear if that was from fear or need. Pulling a tube from my pocket I approached her rear. I squirted a little lube onto a finger and smeared it around her asshole - she started to squirm and I gave her ass a quick smack, "Be still, girl." With a little time and a little more lube I was working one finger into her ass easily.

Stepping back again, I pulled her head up by the hair again and pushed her face against my jean covered dick. "Whine for my cock bitch, beg for it like a little doggy ... Like the bitch in heat that you are." Daphne gave a pathetic little whine and I reached over her and gave her ass a sound smack. "Like you mean it, bitch!"

After a few moments of hesitation she began to whine and rub her face against my cock thru my jeans. I waited, letting her fill with anticipation and need. Getting the last of my prepared items out, I backed up a step, watching her face and told her, "Open your eyes, puppy."

Daphne licked her lips and opened her eyes, which took a few seconds to focus on the object I was holding in front of her - a black butt plug which had a flexible rubber tail attached to it.

I waited until she looked up at me before I said, "Do you want to be my good little doggy?"

She started to nod, and I warned her, "Doggies don't nod or talk, puppy. They whine and beg."

She began to whine and nuzzle at the tail. I could smell her arousal, the musky odor filling the room.

"Good girl, now turn around and put your ass in the air. Push it up as far as you can and take this tail like a good little bitch."

She immediately started to turn around, having some difficulty because of her bound hands. In a few seconds she had turned around and stuck her ass way up in the air, whining in need. I pressed the head of the plug against her ass and held it still. Her ass was shaking as she whined pitifully, looking back at me with begging eyes. Eventually, seeing that I was not going to do it for her, she started pushing her ass back against it. She wiggled back and forth, pushing her asshole onto the plug. It slowly pressed into her, and she paused every now and then to whine and moan. I could see her juices were flowing freely from her cunt. "That's it, good little puppy."

Finally when it was all in, I could see her hips start to flex back and forth, feeling the pleasant sensation of the plug inside her ass. "Wag that tail for me, puppy."

She twisted and wiggled her hips and ass experimentally a few times before getting the hang of it - and it was swishing back and forth. "Good girl," I patted her ass a few times and she whined in pleasure from the plug being moved with the wagging, "Good puppy." She looked up at me and smiled, she was enjoying this.

I reached down and pulled the slipknot on the rope, freeing her hands, "Back on all fours, my pretty little bitch."

"Good girl," I tell her in that tone you use with pets when they are behaving well. "Now, crawl over to the closet."

After she crawled off the bed and into the walk-in closet I asked, "Do you see the leash in there, girl?"

Daphne turned on all fours and looking my way gave me a big smile and a little wag of her tail.

"Take it in your mouth and bring it to me."

Daphne raised up so her mouth could reach the leash. She took it carefully between her teeth and pulled it off the hook where it hung. She brought it to me and I held out my hand for her to drop it into. She stayed at my feet and wagged her tail slowly as I looked down at her. I reached down and hooked a finger into her collar. I pulled her a little closer and found the D-ring at the front of the leash.

"We are going for a walk, bitch," I told her as I clipped the leash onto the collar. I walked toward the stairs and gave the leash a quick tug to get her moving. I praised her, as I led her down the stairs, "You are such a good girl, puppy."

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I tugged the leash and told her, "Heel, girl."

Daphne crawled up so her shoulder touched my leg and we began to walk across the house slowly, so that Daphne had time to navigate on all fours. I led her to the back door of the house. I reached down and patted her on the head and said, "Stand up and put your hands behind your head, bitch."

Daphne hesitated only a moment before she stood and clasped her hands behind her head. Taking a shorter grasp on her leash, I led her out the door and down the stairs. When we got to the grass I pointed at a spot just a few feet off the cement walk and told her, "Sit."

She crouched and then knelt and put her ass to the ground. I stood and watched her sitting there in the grass. The house sat back from the road a ways, but someone driving by could easily look this way and see the two of us.

"On all fours again, puppy." She leaned forward onto her hands, and brought her ass up in the air again. Her tail wagged slowly. I walked around her slowly, as if inspecting a prize bitch - which she definitely was. Her breasts hung below her in this position in a very sexy manner. Her ass pushed up into the air and I could smell her pussy. I walked around behind her and slid my hand up her thigh into the join of her legs. She whined very loudly as I pressed on her clit and rubbed it back and forth. I slid my hand across her cunt and gathered some of her copious juice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.