Going, Gone - Cover

Going, Gone

Copyright© 2015 by Tomken

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On their way to the new breeder colony Aphrodite, the Edgar community and their new neighbors prepare for their new duty.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Clergy   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

The excitement had wound down and the town folk ate their lunches. Marcie joined her best friend Kathy at the lunch table. Marcie's children were swept into the cabal of the Waters/Minter youngsters, their earlier fright seemingly forgotten.

While they ate, Bob paused and had a far-away look on his face. He shook that off and turned to Kathy. "The AI just told me that five other women will be joining us shortly. Four of them are -- were -- the supernumerary concubines of the guys who refused to be assigned to Aphrodite colony. One more was rejected just a few minutes ago during the show."

Kathy looked over Bob's shoulder and found two green-collared women standing there. She nudged him and he turned to look. When he saw them, he stood. "I'm supposed to report to you, Bob. Jake wants to go kill dickheads, and I'm stranded." Judy Lange had unshed tears in her eyes. Kathy immediately rose and pulled the woman into an embrace.

"Hi, Judy," she said. Looking past Judy, she asked, "Are you in the same boat, Connie?" The other woman nodded. Kathy drew her into the same embrace. "Well, you two just joined a mighty big tribe. I don't know what's going to happen, but we'll take good care of you. Sit down." She and Judy found chairs and brought them to their table. "Have you eaten?" The women shook their heads as they started to sit. "Before you sit down, let's get you some lunch. Where are your children?"

Both Judy and Connie pointed to a nearby table. Three youngsters were sitting quietly, watching their mothers. Kathy rounded them up and found places for them with the rest of the tribe's kids.

Kathy escorted the two women to the bank of replicators and helped them get servings for themselves and their children. She guided them back to the table. When she returned, three more green-collared young women were there. Kathy busted out laughing. "I'm sorry, ladies. This isn't funny from your point of view. You bring us to seventeen women and three men in our tribe. We promise to take good care of you, and we won't let you get lost in the shuffle. You'll have to stand in line if the mood for a man strikes you. All of us women are good for a cuddle, or more if you want it."

The meal over, folks made their way back to their individual living units. In Ellen and Bob's home, the six new women were introduced around. The children escaped upstairs. Nicole excused herself to take a shower. With a twinkle in her eyes, Julie volunteered to help.

"The embarkation drill is supposed to start at two o'clock," said Kathy. "Do we need to do anything to get ready?"

"Those in this unit will join the procession at approximately two twelve," answered the AI, "which is twenty-six minutes hence. Please assemble the entire family in the living room a few minutes before you will be called."

"That's enough time to put a baby in me," chirped Tiffany. "Come on, Bob, let's go get a quickie." Bob chuckled, looking around the room for direction from the others.

"Go take care of your woman," laughed Ellen. "That was the hottest lunch I've ever seen. Steven and Eric will be getting a workout after the drill, I'm sure."

Bob and Tiffany retired to the master bedroom. Honoring their earlier promise, the hooligans dispersed themselves among the other adults in the living room. Steven and Eric, their hard cocks drooling pre-cum, diffidently kept a family member between themselves and the new arrivals.

"Let's talk about your situations," Ellen said to the newbies. "Four of you lost your sponsor when he opted not to join us on Aphrodite. That's not your fault. I'm not going to ask you now how it was that you became the odd girl out. That is something you ought to process in your own mind. Bring it up with any or all of us when you want to. Bob is at least nominally your sponsor. He has been designated the Civil Service officer for the entire colony. Bob is a really good guy and, frankly, he needs experience in dealing with women in crisis. All of us, including Bob, want to help you if we can.

"Two of you had a falling out with your husbands about who is in charge. I can understand you not wanting to make babies in front of the entire town. Only you know what transpired beforehand that put you in that position in the first place.

"You've known me as your doctor for a long time. I really do care about every one of you. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I think right now you need a reality check, all of you." She sighed and smiled, looking from one to the other. "There are six of you. There are two sponsors heading for Aphrodite who can each take another concubine, because they just rejected two of you. I hate to point this out, but they each still have two women to get to know intimately. I don't know whether you two want to go back to your former husbands or not. I sure don't know whether they'll want you back. If they do, I don't know how long they'll want you to stew about it first. If they do want you back, then you'd better get your minds set right. I don't know if you other four will want to compete with the wives for those two spots. Please remember that we'll be living in the same neighborhood for a very, very long time. Please don't do or say anything that will create hard feelings that would last a long time.

"One way or another, at least four of you are going to go without new sponsors for a while. Our combined family has eleven women and three men. Steven and Eric are good young men, and we're all glad to have them in our family. They're becoming good lovers. I know we're all beginning to feel the effects of the enhanced libido caused by Confederacy medical technology. I don't know if you're feeling it, too. I don't know if you're really shaken by your recent experience. I hope you don't want to withdraw into a shell. For the foreseeable future, I think all of you who aren't re-sponsored should live with us. You're safe here. Your children are safe here. You can angle for a turn with a man, or not. You can turn to one of us women for cuddling or more, as you wish. You can turn to each other. You can go it alone. It's up to you."

"In five minutes," the AI intoned, "your participation in the embarkation drill begins. Please assemble your family in the living room."

Nicole and Julie came bouncing out of the bathroom, giggling. Children began to descend from the upper level. Mindy, Mandy and Sandy shot upstairs to collect the rest of the kids. Tiffany emerged from the master bedroom with a dreamy expression on her face. Bob followed, still buttoning his shirt and looking satisfied. Kathy began to count heads. Twenty adults and thirteen children were all there.

"One minute," reported the AI. "Please organize yourselves by standing in line, holding hands. One sponsor should be first in line and the other somewhere in the middle. Kathy, the designated den mother, should be last in line." Bob moved to the doorway, insisting that young Travis and Daniel were with him. The concubines interspersed themselves with the children. Ellen wound up in the middle.

The door opened and there was music in the corridor. The concubine at the end of the line out in the corridor held her hand out to Bob. She guided his hands to her hips and he fell in with the conga dance step of those in front of him. Travis did the same with Bob's hips, and Daniel with Travis'. The line moved steadily. Before long, it was Bob's turn to step onto the glowing transporter pad.

He stepped off into an area unlike the neighborhood that he had just left. <This is a mock-up of the layout of one deck on a Kilo Class colony transport. Your unit for this exercise is Blue Two. Assemble your family and you will be guided to your destination.>

He noticed that the gravity was much lower in this area. The boys noticed right away and proceeded to have a jumping contest. Their standing leaps were truly spectacular. Bob stepped in to curb the fun, to the dismay of the boys. Bob returned his attention to the transporter pad, ensuring that each passenger stepped clear.

Kathy stepped off, the last of the troupe. They gathered hands as Bob looked about for clues to the proper direction. A blue line lit up in the flooring. "Please follow the blue line to pod Blue Two," the AI said aloud. Bob led off, pausing only long enough to get the entire line moving at the same speed. The boys wanted to race ahead but Bob called them back into the procession.

<Today, you will only be in this unit for ten or fifteen minutes, > the AI told him in his head. <Your concubines will be afforded the same permissions as in the living unit you just left. Tomorrow, when you arrive on the transporter, your concubines will again begin with absolutely no rights.>

"Thank you," Bob said aloud. The boys looked at him with some confusion, but he shook them off. The distance to the living unit, or 'habitat pod', was not far. The illuminated blue line stopped in front of a door with a blue numeral two. When Bob approached, the door slid open. The boys shot in first.

The space was not identical to the one they had come from, but the differences were unexceptional. The rest of the family entered and looked around a bit. "This is a single habitat pod," advised the AI. "Tomorrow, you will arrive to discover that two units have been merged. Please relax while the outbound segment of the drill is completed and the return segment is commenced."

Before long the family was back home. "It's nap time," announced Ellen. "Bob, will you take Laura, Nicole and Tiffany to bed? Girls, the more you get each other worked up, the greater the chances that Bob can dose you all before you fall asleep. We'll see to your children."

Bob and the women adjourned to the master bedroom. Ellen followed them. She turned Laura to face her. "Laura, did I hear you say you can't orgasm without squirting?" Laura nodded. "And you can't squirt unless you orgasm?" Another nod. Ellen smiled. "I want you to have the best sex in your entire life. I want you to make a lake of squirt. I want you to give yourself permission to do anything you want. Ask your lovers to do anything you want. Ask your lovers to not do anything you don't want. Offer your lovers anything you want to give them. Do you understand?" Laura nodded, smiling and blushing at the same time.

Ellen turned to Nicole. "I want you to show her 'reverse cowgirl.' If she's okay with it, I want you to eat her while she's riding Bob's cock. I want you to capture as much of her squirt as you can and then share it with your lovers, including Laura. All of you, be honest with Laura about how you feel about it, how it smells, how it tastes, how it feels. Laura probably doesn't realize that Kelly squirts, too. If you guys like it, I want Laura -- and Kelly too -- to be proud of their special talent."

To Bob and Laura, she said, "Bob, these three are to be impregnated right away. You've already planted your seed in Nicole and Tiffany. One dose isn't enough. Maybe you should do Laura and Nicole, then actually sleep, then do Tiffany when you wake up. Tonight, you can give Laura another dose of baby-makers. I also think I'll pull rank and have a turn with you myself tonight."

Ellen smiled and kissed each one. "Have fun," she said over her shoulder as she walked out, leaving the door open. She found the other adults milling about. "Mickey, Mindy, Mandy, Sandy, please go up and get all thirteen kids to bed for a nap. Fall asleep with them if you want. Come down when the kids are asleep if you prefer. AI, do you have any tricks or such that will help get the kids to sleep?"

"Affirmative," responded the AI. The four women withdrew.

Ellen turned her attention to the six new women. She invited them to sit on the sofas. She asked Kathy to join them. She coaxed Kelly to sit beside her, Kelly's legs draped across her own. She drew Kelly into a cuddle.

"Marcie and Faye," Ellen began, "you are rejects. Judy, Connie, Bonnie and Gwen, you were the odd girl out. Your sponsors kept the other two and cut you loose. Your circumstances might be a little different in detail, but I suspect that the underlying issues are more or less the same. This is really Bob's bailiwick but, number one, he's busy making babies. Number two, he's a man and he doesn't begin to understand what makes a woman tick. Am I wrong, Kathy?"

Kathy chuckled. "He's very considerate. He tries hard but ... you're right. He's a man."

"So, being a man," Ellen continued, "means that he's not going to be prepared to call bullshit on women like you until he's had some experience. I don't suffer from those problems. At least four of you are going to be assigned to Bob for the foreseeable future. I'd like to get you -- and get us -- off on the right foot.

"You six have been buck naked for about a whole day now. Three of you are mothers. Have your children had dizzy spells or panic attacks when they see you naked?" The three mothers shook their heads. "Did they want to explore your boobs and your bush, and then go on to do something that was actually interesting?" The women chuckled and nodded. "Did any of them have a cataleptic fit when they saw Eric and Steven, the walking boners?" The women laughed and shook their heads.

"But do you think they'll be permanently scarred if your sponsor turns you over the arm of a sofa and drills you from behind?" The mothers in the group were clearly uncomfortable. "Do you think you cannot make them understand that an orgasm is the opposite of painful?"

Ellen turned her gaze to each of the women in turn. "This was supposed to be your honeymoon, your chance to turn yourselves, your sponsors and your sister-concubines into a loving, happy, contented family. But you blew it. What do you want to have happen now?" The women were silent, unprepared for the question. "Marcie?"

She was silent for a time. "I want Steve back," she said softly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Steve's over there having the time of his life," Ellen said with exasperation. "He's got two high school girls who get it. They saw what you did, and they don't want that to happen to them. They won't say 'no' to anything he wants. Sure, they might ask him to be gentle when he fucks them in the ass. They're going to have his seed coming out of all three holes, and then he's going to start all over again. He's going to have more sex in the next twenty-four hours than he's had in ... how long?"

Marcie choked back a sob.

"Do you think he thinks having you back will be more fun, or less fun?"

That thought startled Marcie. "Less fun, I guess," she mumbled.

"Less fun. So why would Steve choose less fun over more fun?"

"He loves me, I know he does!" wailed Marcie.

"Faye," Ellen said to the other woman who had been rejected. "You're in the same boat as Marcie. What do you want to have happen to you?"

Faye was already crying.

"Unassigned concubines must be impregnated right away," intoned the AI.

Ellen sighed and shook her head. "What does 'right away' mean, AI?"

"It means, 'with all deliberate speed'."

"And who should be the father of these children?"

"It is the duty of the Civil Service officer to meet that need, or see that that need is met."

Ellen turned to the women. "I'm sure you remember how this extraction got started in the first place?"

"Bob," said Connie.

"That's right. Bob started it. Bob worked harder to see it to fruition than anybody else. Do you know why?"

"His children," supplied Marcie.

"Exactly," said Ellen. "Bob did it because he loves his children more than life itself. He did it believing that he himself would be one of those left behind. Bob is not going to be mentally or emotionally able to have any of his children not under his own care, not members of his own family. Bob isn't going to be the one to father your children. So, who should father your children? How do you think that's going to work out?"

Ellen let that thought hang. All six of the women were crying. "AI," she said, "will you allow any of the sponsors to have any more concubines?"

"Not until a sponsor and the sponsor's concubines demonstrate that they have established a loving, healthy family. It is very unlikely that any of the Edgar sponsors will be allowed additional concubines for at least a year."

"Are there unfilled concubine allotments among the sponsors already living on Aphrodite?"

"There are two such unfilled allotments. Recall that twenty four unassigned concubines will be transferred into Capricorn Clipper tomorrow, together with these six."

"And what is the expected disposition of these thirty women?"

"There are two unfilled concubine allotments among the Edgar sponsors," answered the AI. "All of the remaining Capricorn Clipper passengers will have a full complement of concubines. The members of the Capricorn Clipper crew have no unfilled concubine allotments. Historically speaking, during the voyage to Aphrodite between one and four of the approximately four thousand concubines will be recycled. Some few more will be recycled during the first months on the colony. Those concubine positions will be filled from the pool of unassigned concubines. The remainder of the pool of unassigned concubines will be sponsored by those who become sponsors as they reach age fourteen, by former concubines who score well enough on CAP score re-examination, or by sponsors whose CAP scores reach the next integer."

"It doesn't sound to me like all of these women are going to be sponsored any time soon," noted Ellen.

"It could easily be a year or more before all of the unassigned concubines are sponsored," replied the AI.

All of the women were now bawling. Ellen climbed out from under Kelly and, signaling to her own concubines to join her, they together enfolded the weeping concubines in a big, group hug. "I don't know what's going to happen to you," she said softly. "We are sympathetic. We will do our best to help you. We will share with you, within limits. Let's go get some sleep."

Ellen shepherded the six women, plus Eric, Steven, Kathy, Julie and Kelly into the master bedroom opposite the one being used by Bob. The bed was truly enormous. Ellen thought of six king-size beds seamlessly pushed together. Ellen crawled toward the middle of the bed and turned back. "We all need some sleep, but we need to give and get some comfort, as well. I for one am feeling a lot more desire than usual."

"You have focused a lot on heightened libido," interjected the AI, "and seem to have forgotten a point every bit as important: inhibitions have been greatly relaxed. This effect will be as potent as the increase in libido."

"Resistance is futile!" laughed Julie. "Give in to your inner slut!"

Ellen chuckled and, with a head bob, called Kelly to her. To the rest, she said, "This is an opportunity for you to have a sexual encounter where you set the terms. Eric and Steven are very good at anal sex. They learned from each other and they have been with some of the rest of us. They know how to make it good, and not hurt. They're good at vaginal sex as well. They know not to put their dirty dicks in a woman's puss. If you are anal virgins, or if you tried it and didn't like it, cuddle up to one of them. If you've never had sex with a woman, now is your chance. No one in my family will say 'no' to you right now. Treat this like sexual smorgasbord. Sample all you want.

"AI, please wake us in two hours."

With that, Ellen turned her attention to Kelly, pulling her down for some cuddling. Ellen let Kelly set the tone. All Kelly wanted was to share some kisses, caresses and whispered endearments. They soon fell asleep.

The boys, anxious not to stampede any of the new women, settled down near each other. They tried to make themselves accessible, available, without being at all intimidating. They arranged themselves so that their erections were visible, but not prominent. They turned their attention towards each other, talking softly.

Gwen slowly crawled up and lay beside Eric, away from Steven. Eric turned to face her, making an effort to reposition himself without waving his erection like a flag. Gwen's eyes, however, were locked on his crotch. When Eric had re-settled himself facing the woman, but not touching her, she raised her eyes to meet his. Time passed as they took in each other's eyes. Gwen tried to convey her need with her eyes. Eric was too young, too inexperienced.

"I'm feeling worthless and vulnerable," she whispered. Still, he did nothing. She reached over and gently tugged his upper arm. He let her guide him over, on top of her. Her hand guided his hard cock into her already-slick entrance. When he was buried to the hilt, she stilled him by pressing her hands into his ass. She brought her hands up to caress his face, their eyes locked together. "May I kiss you?"

Eric simply brought his face toward hers and gave her a soft kiss. "Will you be gentle, please?" she asked. Eric nodded and began long, slow strokes into her body.


"I think Laura deserves a thrill," Ellen announced to the family during their dinner. With the addition of the six women temporarily assigned to Bob as Civil Service officer, there were thirty-three members in their family, including children. They had managed to garner four tables in the common area. By sub-vocalizing with the AI, Ellen had arranged to have her voice broadcast through the collars of every concubine in the family and to Bob through his implant. "Let's finish our dinners and then we'll set Laura to her task. Travis, Daniel, Becky and Morgan may go back to our living unit after dinner."

The four older children focused their attention on their dinners. The prospect of being at home without the crowd of adults was appealing. None of them remembered that the AI would remain vigilant, and report any goings-on that parents should be aware of.

Most of the community was present for this last dinner in the moon. They would board Capricorn Clipper in the morning. The mood in the room was festive. Everyone seemed to be settling in nicely and all were enjoying their families and friends. None of the concubines seemed to be burdened by their nudity. The sponsors were dressed -- mostly. As people finished their meals, they began to circulate.

A female hand reached around Bob's left side. In the outstretched palm of her hand was a token. Bob looked over his shoulder to see Sarah Edwards standing there, a deep blush and a wicked smile on her face. "Hello, Sarah," he said. "What is this?" The token had 'NO!' in big black letters inside a red circle with a red slash through it, the international symbol of negation. Bob flipped the token and found that on the other side was a headshot of a smiling Sarah.

Sarah giggled and withdrew her hand, leaving Bob holding the token. "It's a token of my appreciation to you, Bob, for having rescued all of us. For your idea but, more importantly, for your complete dedication to the success of your idea, for your tireless effort, for your care and concern. The symbol on the back is supposed to mean that, when you redeem the token, I cannot say 'no' to you no matter what you ask. You may redeem the token for anything from me, anything, anytime, anywhere, any way you want. I want you ... I hope you will redeem my token."

Bob stood and, feeling overwhelmed, drew her into an embrace. Uncertain of her immediate intentions, he shot his head beyond Sarah's face. Sarah felt a twinge of disappointment but settled for resting her head on his shoulder. "You know I didn't do all that," Bob said softly.

"Part of me can't believe you're that modest, Bob, but deep down I know it's true. I will be honored when you redeem your token, Bob, and disappointed if it isn't fairly soon. However, I know your bed is overcrowded already."

She pulled back from the embrace and looked into his face, blushing crimson but grinning like a fool. She brought her closed hand between them, palm down, obviously holding something else. Bob reluctantly brought his own open hand up and she dropped four more tokens into it. All had the same 'NO!' negated with the red circle and slash. Using his other hand, he turned them and found pictures of Karen Lasher and the three Pruitt sisters.

"When my concubines found out what I had planned, they asked me if they could do the same thing. George sends a deep 'thank you' and best wishes, but he says he doesn't swing that way and thinks you don't either." They both laughed. Sarah planted a quick peck on his lips and disengaged. "I mean it, Bob. Thank you again. I hope to see you soon!" With that, she waved and departed. Bob returned to his seat. All of the adults in his family were smiling at him, nodding knowingly.

"Laura," called Ellen, "are you finished with your dinner?" Laura nodded. "Are you ready for your task?" Laura blushed and nodded again. Acting on Ellen's gesture, she approached Ellen. "Do you see Raina Yount over there?" Laura nodded. "Frank Murray is a member of Raina's family now." Laura's expression registered rising trepidation. "First, go talk to Raina. Tell her what I have bid you to do, and ask her permission. Do whatever she wants in exchange for her permission. If she agrees, then go ask Frank for his help. Do whatever he asks as a condition of his assistance. When you have finished with Frank, please come back here and share out with every one of your sisters, and me ... your mouthful of sperm."

Laura gasped. "Father Murray?" Ellen nodded, her face radiant with glee. Laura shuddered violently.

"Laura," Ellen continued with a truly evil smile, "I want you to let Frank gauge your appreciation by the size of the puddle you leave on the floor."

It took a while for Laura to recover her composure and steel her nerves. Finally, like a prisoner condemned, she rose to her feet, looked around at her family, and began to walk away. Perhaps only Ellen also saw the brief flash of triumph in Laura's features.

"Why, hello, Laura," Raina said sincerely. Ellen had of course conspired with Raina and she was prepared to act the innocent while fanning the flames of Laura's exquisite shame. She remained seated, forcing Laura to her knees in order to conduct their exchange. "What can I do for you?"

"My mis ... my sponsor Ellen has instructed me to ask a favor of you," Laura began. Raina looked a question, hoping she was not overplaying her part. "I am to bring some of ... Father Murray ... back to her. First, I must ask you for your permission."

"Some ... of Frank?" asked Raina, playing confused like a pro. "Interesting word choice. That is kind of vague, Laura. What do you mean? A lock of hair? A fingernail clipping? Some saliva? A throat swab? Some sweat?"

"No," Laura answered, unable to look Raina in the face and blushing crimson to the tops of her bare breasts. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying in vain to control her racing pulse and ragged breath. "I am to bring back some ... seed."

Raina could no longer hold back. She laughed. It was all Laura could do to keep her body from quaking, so deep was her humiliation, her excruciating abasement. "You want me to agree to let Frank give you some sperm?" Raina asked loudly enough for her family to hear. Frank, sitting nearby, had been avoiding the exchange, politely allowing some privacy between his sponsor and her guest. His head snapped up, his face a portrait of shock. Raina had decided earlier that it would be far more fun to keep Frank in the dark about the prank.

Raina let time stretch out while she waited for Laura. "Yes, please," Laura finally answered, nearly inaudibly. Raina began to lightly caress Laura's hair, down her neck, and over her shoulder.

"And does Ellen intend to use Frank's sperm for its primary purpose? Will she want to make a baby with Frank's sperm?"

"No," whispered Laura. "It will be shared among all of the women in Ellen's family."

"How will you carry Frank's sperm back to Ellen?" Raina asked. "Will you wear it on your breasts?" and she gently caressed Laura's breasts. "Will you hold it inside you, your hand preventing it from falling out?" and she ran two fingers down through Laura's lower lips and into her body. Laura's body briefly convulsed.

"In my mouth," answered Laura.

"You will carry Frank's sperm back to Ellen in your mouth?" Laura could only nod. "And is he to deposit his sperm into your mouth, or elsewhere?"

"Whatever you wish," said Laura. "Whatever you permit and whatever Father Murray is willing to do."

"Well," Raina tormented, "if you have to go back to Ellen with his sperm in your mouth, you couldn't lick all of Frank's sperm off your boobs. You couldn't lick Frank's sperm out of your own twat. Would you rather give your priest a blow job while the whole town watches, or would you rather suck his sperm out of Chelsea?"

Laura squeaked and moaned, trying valiantly to keep herself from going over the edge into a massive orgasm. When she felt she had regained control, she said, "Whatever you wish."

"Frank only has so many shots in his sex pistol every day," Raina pointed out. "If he agrees to let you have a load, there'll be one less load for the rest of his family. Would you be willing to get me off with that mouth of yours before Frank fills it up?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.