Dianne - Cover

Dianne

Copyright© 2020 by Antidarius

Chapter 9: Best of Both Worlds

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Best of Both Worlds - Jake London, a young man with little prospects in his ordinary life, finds a strange package at his front door. Inside he discovers a futuristic device that can transport him into the virtual world of any game he desires...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   GameLit   Science Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Geeks  

This is a work of fanfiction. The author, Antidarius, does not claim ownership of any characters or titles mentioned that are the existing property of other entities.


D.I.A.N.N.E.

P: 49 - M: 51 - S: 39


--Thursday, 4th June, 1999--

“So here we are,” I said awkwardly, stirring the foam on my cappuccino with one of those little wooden sticks they give you instead of a spoon at some cafes. Why did they do that anyway? What was wrong with a spoon? Melinda sat across from me, stirring her own coffee slowly. She looked up briefly, brown eyes crinkling behind rectangular glasses as she smiled.

Quite unexpectedly, she had arrived at our little rendezvous in a light blue sundress with a low neckline that left a healthy amount of pale cleavage exposed. I had spent the first few minutes of stilted conversation trying to keep my eyes somewhere else. On top of that, her hair was out, the chocolate, slightly wavy tresses tumbling to her pale shoulders. Contrary to how she normally looked at work, she was ... well, feminine today. As for me, I’d opted for the safest option I could think of: black tee shirt and blue jeans. Even I couldn’t get that wrong.

“Yep,” she replied before her eyes jerked back to her cup.

Why was she so nervous? It was making me nervous! Whatever had become of Confident Jake, he was nowhere to be seen today. “This is a nice place,” I remarked as I glanced around the café. “I didn’t even know it was here.”

She nodded and glanced up again. “I come here sometimes. It’s cool.” Back to watching the coffee.

I wanted to sigh in vexation. This was how the first few minutes had gone; I couldn’t seem to break this weird, awkward tension. I had thought it would be nice to meet up with Melinda and try and make a new friend, especially after her being so upset the other day, but I was beginning to think this was a mistake.

“Much planned for later today?” I asked, beating my head against the small-talk wall again.

She shrugged, shifting her heavy breasts beneath the dress. I hurriedly averted my eyes. “Not much. You?”

“Some work, maybe,” I replied without thinking. “I’ll see how I feel.”

Her eyes found mine again. Had they always been so large? Now that I thought of it, it appeared she had done her lashes to make them look longer. I didn’t remember her ever wearing much makeup at work, if any. “You have another job already? And what do you mean, ‘see how I feel?’” Her fine brows creased in curiosity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.