They Call Me the Fireman - Cover

They Call Me the Fireman

by eagr2pleezu

Copyright© 2015 by eagr2pleezu

Fantasy Sex Story: A firefighter gets more than he bargained for when he helps a lovely damsel in distress.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   .

I have been a firefighter for years but nothing in all my training ever prepared me for what happened last night. We had a call to a house for an electrical short in a breaker panel. Only minor damage was done but still the lady of the house was worried. We did a secondary search of the house, surrounding walls and found nothing. I explained to this very lovely, yet scantily clad young woman she had nothing to fear. She asked if I could come back and check it the morning. I told her there was really no need for concern.

She grabbed my arm, looked at me with her warm eyes and said, " I would feel so much better if you came by in the morning and check it again for me. I swallowed hard and said, "If you insist". How could I refuse? We are supposed to protect and serve aren't right? She was standing there in a powder blue baby doll nightie with a sheer robe left slightly open. It left little to the imagination.

She walked me to the door and kissed me on the cheek. "I think firefighters are the most special people in the world".

Oh My! My heart began to pound, my hands were shaking and I nearly dropped my radio. She waived sweetly to me as we left. Her pouting lips expressed disappointment that I couldn't stay longer and her perky breasts bounced delightfully as we walked me down the steps.

Have you ever tried to be graceful when you are clumsy? When I turned to wave back at her I fell over a lawn sprinkler by the sidewalk. My crew roared in laughter but this beautiful vision hurried to "my rescue" to see if I was alright. As she helped me to my feet the guys stopped laughing. They saw what I saw close up.

This vision of maybe late 30's or early 40's had leaned over to help me and her luscious softball sized breasts had fallen out of her gown and were dangling, tantalizingly close to my lips. One actually grazed my lips as she helped up. Whew! That was not the only thing she helped "up".

The laughter and cat calls from my crew soon died into the background as this lovely young woman, helped me up, smiled so sweetly and said, "Don't forget, you promised to come back in the morning". I was speechless. I mumbled something unintelligible and walked back to the engine. Well a promise is a promise, I had to go back in the morning.

As we drove away I am humming to myself, the words of the popular George Strait song,"Yeah they call me the Fireman". The only other line I could remember at the time had to with, "Goin' 'round town puttin' out old flames". It's a tough job but someone has got to do it. Right?

It was 0655, just 5 minutes before I got off shift. I was getting nervous about going back the that house from last night. I didn't know what to expect when I got there. My hands were already beginning to shake and I hadn't even left the station yet. "What am I doing". My mind was telling me to go home but this feeling in the pit of my stomach urged me onward.

I haven't been this nervous since I asked Becky Wilson to the Senior Prom. As I drove up to her house I began to breathe hard, my mouth was dry as a popcorn fart. With shaking hands I knocked on her door and waited. I had to knock three times before she answered. I was about ready to leave when the door opened and my eyes beheld this near heart-stopping vision.

"Hi, it's Mike right?" Once again my tongue failed me as I mumbled something alien but at least nodded in English. Her name was Loni. She said she just awakened about a half hour before, yet her hair was neatly combed back over her shoulder. Soft curls of brown spun silk. She was wearing a different outfit from last night. This time it was sheer black with a long flowing sheer robe that hid absolutely nothing. The fabric hugged her curves like a NASCAR racer on the oval track. I just stood there with my mouth agape and starred in disbelief at how lovely she was. I never saw anyone look that good after "just waking up".

"Come on in, Mike", she purred as I walked along beside her. My heart was about to pound right through my chest as I caught a whiff of her perfume. "Is that Eternity you're wearing", I asked? "Why yes it is, how did you know"? I told her it was my favorite fragrance and she smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it. I don't often get many compliments on my perfume." I'm thinking to myself that any man who didn't notice was an idiot.

We walked and talked to her breaker box where she held my flashlight for me while I checked it. "Looks fine ma'am". As I closed the box my right hand grazed her full breast and I couldn't help notice her nipple was very hard. "Oh, excuse me ma'am, I didn't mean to bump you". She looked at me and tenderly smiled, reached out and took my hand and softly said, "If you don't stop calling me "Ma'am", we're are never going to get past talking about the weather. In fact just call me Loni."

OMG, what have I stumbled into now. She held my arm close to her chest as we walked back and sat on the sofa. As we sat down she inched toward me and put her arm around me and in a low voice said, "I really appreciate you coming over here and checking my box for me. I'd like to show you my appreciation."

I swallowed hard and she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly on the lips. My head began to spin and suddenly it was like the heater had been turned on. It seemed awfully warm in that room where only a minute ago it seemed cooler. She placed her hand on my thigh and began to inch slowly toward my crotch. As she did she began to slide her tongue into my mouth and I just about melted like putty right there. Her hand stopped at the bottom of my zipper and slowly stroked me there. I wrapped my arms around her gently and pulled her to me. Her hand now rested directly on my zipper and I could feel the heat from her hand. I was in heaven! This sweet young woman was giving me a tonsil swab like I have never had before.

We just held and kissed and gently fondled each other for what seemed like a minute or two then the phone rang. "Reality check". She excused herself and when she left I looked at my watch. We had been on the sofa for over 30 minutes! She returned and offered an apology for the phone call and for her rudeness over the phone. She explained that it was her ex-husband who left her for a younger woman 3 years ago. Loni also said in a nervous tone that she hadn't been with a man since then. She began to tell me other things and I could not believe. First, I could not believe any sane man would have left this lovely creature for another. "Was he stoned or just stupid"? I said without thinking. "I never would have left you Loni. The man was nuts."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.