A Sexy Car Wash for the Neighbor

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2014 by mysteria27

Erotic Sex Story: I decided to wash my car while my neighbor watched.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I've been doing some very naughty things recently. My name is Alice and I'm twenty-two years old and I just love to be with older men. Lately, I've been focusing my time on my neighbor. He's married, but I just don't know if his marriage is good or not. I often hear them arguing, when they're in the yard, or if he's outside washing his car.

His name is Vincent and he's an older man. I'd think he's probably sixty years old. I just find him very attractive. I know sexually I could please him very much. He's retired and doesn't go out very much, but is always in his yard doing gardening. His wife often goes out, I believe she does a lot of volunteering with the church and hospital.

We always wave to each other when we see each other. Sometimes, we'll talk for a few minutes. I know he thinks I'm attractive, because his eyes are always scanning me up and down. I'm 5'8" and weigh one-hundred thirty pounds. I have long blond hair and blue eyes. I have long legs and have a large chest. I'm proud of my 38-D breasts.

I live in a ranch home and Vincent lives across the street from me. My parents bought me the house, so I could live on my own after graduating college. I just graduated in May and have taken the summer off, before I will start looking for work. I'll be looking for a marketing job in September.

This is a story of what happened one afternoon, while I washed my car. I'll go into all the details.

It was a hot summer day in the month of July. I was feeling especially horny and wanted to wash my car. You must be thinking, how does being horny and washing your car have anything to do with the other. I planned on putting on a show for my neighbor Vincent. I was hoping to land him and have sex with him.

Usually, on Thursday's he does his gardening in the front of his yard. I thought I'd wash my car and maybe put on a little show with the water. I decided I'd wear a white string bikini and my black pumps. I brought my boom box outside and put on some house music, so I could dance while washing my car.

I went outside and poured the car washing solution into my bucket, and then got the hose and filled the bucket with water. The bubbles were filling up nicely in the bucket. I put my sponge into the bucket and then sprayed the car with water. I began to wash the car with the car wash solution. I noticed Vincent was outside. I waved at him and he waved back to me.

I was soaping the car up really good and really getting into it. It was really hot and I held the hose over my head and got myself really wet. My nipples were hard in my top. I really wanted to get his attention and I took off my bikini top and washed the car topless.

Vincent now was looking directly at me and I could tell he looked a little shocked, but he never took his eyes off me. I was now washing the hood, lights of the front end, the sides of each of the car, and the back. What I did next was really strange, but I knew it looked very sexy. I held my breasts and washed the car with them.

I looked over and he now started to walk towards me to get a better view. I continued to use my breasts as sponges. When I was finished, I then sprayed the car and made sure to jump up and down so my breasts would jiggle. I even squeezed them together and started to do a very sexy dance.

"Alice, you sure do a very sexy car wash. I sure would love for you to come over and wash my car."

"I would love to wash your car. If you want, you can pull your car in my drive way and I could wash it right now."

"Okay, I'll bring my car over right now."

Vincent then ran to his driveway and drove his car over to my house. I knew I had his attention, because I was topless. He was basically drooling at my firm and lovely breasts. I drove my car into the street so Vincent could pull right into my driveway. Vincent pulled his car into my driveway and got out of the car.

"Vincent I brought you out a lawn chair. Sit down and I'll wash your car."

Vincent sat down and I sprayed his car with my hose and then I started to soap his car up. I did the same thing with my breasts. I used them like sponges, while I washed his car. I then wanted to really blow his mind and I slipped a few fingers into my bikini bottom. I fingered my pussy, while he watched me.

"Gee Alice, you're a very sexy young woman. You're so fit and have a beautiful body. You're really raising my blood pressure seeing you topless."

"Why don't I finish the car and then you could come inside. I'd love to show you a little more of my body. I could put on a little show for you. Would you like that Vincent?"

"Does a dog like bones? Hell yes, I'd love to see you put on a show. You're making this old guy feel young."

I sprayed his car with water and got all the soap off and then towel dried it. Then I took Vincent's hand and led him into my house.

"Why don't you sit here in this chair? I'll go get my vibrator and you can watch me masturbate. Would you like that Vincent?"

"Oh God, you're so sexy Alice. Yes, I'd love to watch you masturbate."

I ran to my bedroom and got my Hitachi Magic wand and plugged it in with an extension cord. I then took my bikini bottoms off and my bald pussy was now exposed to Vincent. I saw he was licking his lips and getting very comfortable in the chair.

I sat on my carpet, spread my legs, and rested the head of the wand onto my clit. My wand sounds like a loud power tool. I was moving the wand up and down my pussy lips. I then put the curved attachment onto to the wand and started to fuck myself silly with the curved cock.

I was fucking myself faster and faster with the attachment. Vincent was now rubbing the front of his trousers and getting very aroused. I could see his cock growing in his trousers. I slid the attachment in and then out of my bald cunt. Deeper and deeper into my pussy. I was about to orgasm.

"Vincent I'm going to stand up and hold my leg up. Why don't you take the vibrator and fuck me faster with it. I'm about to come."

I got up and put my leg onto the arm of the chair. Vincent grabbed the wand and fucked my pussy really hard and fast.

"Fuck me faster! Oh God, I'm coming Vincent. I'm fucking coming."

"I want to lick that gorgeous pussy. Let's go to your bedroom Alice."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.