Routine Checkup in the 21st Century

by Tonguelasher

Copyright© 2014 by Tonguelasher

Science Fiction Sex Story: This should perhaps be more accurately described as speculative fiction regarding the near future of the medical field. With everyone growing up with the internet and generally much more exposure to sex and nudity, I expect that a number of factors will result in a lot less bodily modesty and greater acceptance of public nudity and sex. And the economics of the huge expense of modern medicine may force a lot less concern for privacy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow   .

The rise of the hand-held medical database and computerized diagnostics in the early years of the twenty-first century combined with advances in testing and scanning meant the achievement of affordable medical care for almost everyone.

They took advantage of new technology to set up a parallel medical system, a government regulated and sponsored corporation that was based on completely voluntary participation at very reasonable prices as well as a very low cost to the government. Those who could afford to of course could continue to see a doctor directly, but this luxury was used less and less as the government medical facilities got better and better, and cheaper and cheaper.

The hand held databases of known diseases, their symptoms, the latest medicines, and individual patient files as well as all possible interactions between diseases, symptoms, patients, and medicines gave the paramedics an important advantage – no doctor could memorize the billions of medical facts the database had available, nor could they instantly combine them with the total picture of each patient along with their history, DNA, symptoms, and the results of hundreds of cheap standardized tests and probes and come up with the same informed diagnoses.

Naked woman being weighed

They had an extensive data gathering and data analysis structure and an incredibly accurate diagnostic engine that would immediately come up with the medical regimens most suitable for the patient’s circumstances, with enough commentary to provide meaningful choices for the patient and their pharmacist to discuss. The thousands of tests done on hundreds of millions of patients also meant that important research data was reliably gathered, and research was both aided immeasurably and continued to contribute to refining and improving both the knowledge base and the testing procedures, which of course meant steady advances in ever more effective treatments.

Improvements in microtesting on an assembly line basis was another important part of the picture. The same amount of blood, fluids, and tissue samples that used to be taken for single tests were now split into dozens or hundreds of samples that would then be run through massive testing batches and examined automatically by computers scanning them microscopically. The advances that allowed this, and the resulting efficiencies of scale meant that it was cheaper to test large numbers of people all at once for a large number of conditions, rather than choosing a small number of different tests for each individual patient.

One other result was that as testing and procedures became cheaper the extensive use of robots became more practical, and it became cheaper to carry out a large array of standard tests on everyone, rather than make individual decisions on which of thousands of possible tests to apply to each patient. Thus routine checkups came to include an ever growing array of tests. This inevitably came to mean each patient routinely being given a full batch of tests involving not only scans and electronic readings, but also probes and penetrations, including having the fluids and tissue samples being taken from various parts of their bodies.

At the same time, the techniques of the assembly line became essential to the process in the name of increased speed, reduced costs and reduced need for human analysis and decision making.

Another change that came about in the twenty-first century that helped enable this assembly line approach to medicine was the increasing desensitization of the population in general to nudity. As everyone grew up exposed to the internet, and peer pressure caused steadily more precocious sexual behaviour among the young, the population that had grown up with the internet and widespread access to sexual images became less and less concerned with issues of modesty and privacy. And with the almost brutal demand for efficiency and the economies of mass processing demanded by the new medical system, these issues of privacy and modesty were sacrificed early to the urgent demands of treating each body quickly before hastily passing that person on to the next station and bringing the next patient forward to be treated. People really were treated like units on a factory assembly line in the new facilities.

One consequence of the assembly line approach was that as patients were rushed rapidly through thousands of tests and procedures, privacy concerns were abandoned altogether by the company. There could be no time for patients to get undressed in private and wear gowns and report to individual stations where they could be discretely examined. In fact, the demands of the assembly line approach, as well as the fast pace and volume of patients being examined and treated by both robots and technicians meant that people were fastened down naked and spread out on a padded waterproof metal frame roughly similar to a metal bedframe, which was then suspended from an overhead conveyor belt and sent down the line for the bewildering multitude of tests that would be quickly completed on the passing bodies in quick succession as fast as possible.

Emma reflected that the trip to her semi-annual checkup had become in some ways more like a trip through a car wash than the doctor’s visits she remembered from her youth. But there were perks as well.

She was not extraordinary looking, but without being fat she had full hips and ass, long legs, big tits, and long blond hair; all of which tended to lead to more sexual harassment than perhaps was her fair share. As a result, she had mixed feelings about the medical assembly line that was staffed with a mixture of trained technicians and minimum wage workers of both sexes, who would be viewing and poking and prodding and treating her. Along the way some might be taking casual advantage of the opportunity to touch her in ways that were not strictly professional, but then of course these were not trained professionals, either. Many of them were like factory workers, which was essentially what they were.

On entering the front door Emma waved her wrist ID chip at the reader as a way to electronically say hi to the computer and let it know who was entering the “assembly line”. She then went into the main examination and testing factory area and lay down naked on the first available examination frame.

The frames were slightly padded metal rectangles with some electronic devices attached that she was strapped into spread-eagled and naked. They were important in that they could hold her in a variety of positions for all the different tests and scans and procedures, and allowed access to all parts of her naked body, front and rear. Some scans for instance needed her held firmly at a certain angle in a certain position for viewing or penetration of various parts anywhere on her body. Also, there were stations like the enema station where she could be turned upside down and filled up and then turned right side up so that the fluids could be dumped out quickly and efficiently with ease, by a single worker. The frame also contained various connections, both electrical and mechanical and fluid. She would eventually have IV, electrodes, monitoring probes of various kinds, and other functional connections. But first she had to get cleaned up, inside and out.

A rather attractive young man came along and fastened the many restraints which held her in exactly the right position for the various robots that would be probing and testing and even treating her. He checked that she was bound firmly and securely. Machines automatically tested and registered her weight and height and a few dozen other body measurements. The frame then started to move down the line, eventually leading to the various work stations for each different set of examinations and tests, where she would often be probed and prodded by people at each station.

Most of the workers were fairly nonchalant about it. Men doing the breast exams would probably have paid to do the job at first, but they did so many that eventually it became just another job, and the workers became somewhat impersonal and even bored. Similarly the enemas were administered by others, sometimes men who at first were intensely interested in the process but after a few hundred and then a few thousand repetitions were as bored as one could get, even considering they had a job that involved inserting large tubes up women’s assholes. Of course the men and women who worked on the line did the procedures on both men and women as well. The assembly line worked because it used principles of mass production and most of the tests were done on everyone.

Most people got all the same tests with the obvious variations for men and women and so on. There were thousands of tests that everyone got, and seldom were individual tests ordered for anyone; they had figured out how to test everyone cheaply enough that it would have cost more to decide and administer different tests to different patients. So the machines just tested everybody for everything that the line was set up for; and the number of tests that were becoming practical to administer to everyone was growing larger all the time.

Emma had taken the time to wear stretchers for her ass and cunt at home in the previous few days to make the probes more tolerable. She had even taken the trouble to insert a couple of “sounds”, medical rods that looked like blunt knitting needles, into her urethra. This was in anticipation of the catheters that were inserted into everyone’s peehole for most of the time on the “line”.

Everyone got at least three separate enemas so time saved on each one was important.

Emma’s frame was tilted back so that her head was low and the fluid inserted would flow down into her bowels and intestines. First, a technician had to spread her asshole wide open. Sometimes the tech would have to work a couple of gloved fingers into a patient’s ass in order to spread it wide enough to get a speculum in. After Emma’s asshole was spread wide by the speculum, this allowed a hose with a special valve combined with a large lubricated nozzle to be worked into her asshole. Then another hose bringing warm soapy water was fastened and turned on so the fluid could flow very rapidly into her. After a short period, when the machine decided she had had enough, she was flipped vertically upright and a drainage hose was connected to the nozzle in her ass. They turned the valve on and told her to expel the fluid, after which the cycle was repeated at least twice more.

The enema hoses and nozzles were not small because they were designed to deliver the liquid quickly and efficiently. Because the fasting and purging needed for the colonoscopy in a later station was no longer necessary, the enemas had to be more thorough than they used to be. The first one was just a simple large volume of warm soapy water pumped high into Emma’s bowels while her frame held her upside down to promote maximum penetration. When she was turned right side up and the same nozzle kept her asshole stretched open the fluid and debris that was released was considerable. The second time she got a larger volume of water that rinsed most of the rest out of her.

Each time a volume of water was pumped into her while she was hanging upside down a technician would massage her stomach to help the liquid penetrate her more deeply, and to try to alleviate some of the inevitable discomfort of the rapid filling. Because of this invasion and discomfort, it was understood that patients could request extra attention from the masseur to partly offset the feeling; Emma enjoyed having the water massaged ever higher into her, but she also usually requested that the tech also insert a few fingers into her cunt and pump them a bit in her; or she might request that they stroke her clit a little. This was never enough to get her off, but she still enjoyed getting masturbated while she was naked and bound, spread out in public, and it helped set her up for an orgasm during any extra enemas if needed later on.

The third rinse which was normally the “finishing rinse” was then pumped into her. This involved inserting a special hose that was designed to penetrate deep into her, and had a special rotating tip that spun around while it sprayed liquid sideways with a bit of force sort of like a lawn sprinkler, to clean out her crevices more thoroughly of anything that might obscure irregularities or nasty lumps and such in the skin of her bowels.

After the third enema and massage, the discharge was analyzed by detectors and sometimes a fourth was applied, if the water from her ass was still not running clear. If so, she would be shunted to a side station for one or more extra enemas, so that the rest of the line was not held up.

Emma, like some others, had grown fond of getting the public enemas. It was partly the feeling of getting filled up with the water that she had grown to like, and it was partly the feeling of getting fucked in the ass with all the people watching that she liked, and she always opted for extras if they were offered. Since it was in a side station, and cost virtually nothing, this was allowed as it did have the advantage of getting her cleaner and giving the machines a slightly clearer picture.

Emma, in fact, was one of a slowly growing number of aficionados of the extra enemas who could sometimes experience “E2O”, or enema to orgasm. The nice thing was that as she experienced it more and more it became easier and easier to achieve, like a learned response from her body. To a growing number of women and men it was becoming a major sexual fetish, like a warmer more invasive version of getting fucked in the ass in public; and many started practicing it at home. But the enemas that people could have administered repeatedly in the very public facility of the medical testing line seemed to give the most satisfying orgasms as well as the best thrills, for those who liked such things.

Once Emma had had all the enemas and was thoroughly cleaned out, she was reconnected to the main line and sent down to the colonoscopy workstation.

At this point she was given an all-over spray, essentially a shower, that had successive waves of soap and clear water, followed by a general all over exfoliator that would give the detectors a better picture of what was happening all over her body. Her hair got spritzes of shampoo and rinse water and then was blown dry, before being wrapped in a plastic barrier somewhat like a shower cap.

Once she was clean all over various sensors and detectors were fastened all over her skin and to various orifices. A lubricated catheter was inserted into her urethra at this point and pushed up into her bladder. This, like some of the other tasks, was done by a technician because even though it was possible to do it by machine, it was a lot cheaper to have this done by a worker than to design and build a special machine just for this. The catheter came bundled with some wires and tubes as well as sensors at the tip, to record data from inside her and send it back to the monitoring computer. Again, Emma enjoyed getting her cunt manipulated by the man or woman in public view, and had also enjoyed the erotic pleasure of the stimulation mixed with the discomfort of having the large bundle slowly forced up her peehole. Sometimes just for fun a technician pushed the bundle in and out of her a few times, fucking her urethra with it. Sometimes she asked for this.

Now that she was clean it was time to wire her up and poke her with the rest of the needles and probes, which were applied all over her skin, She was fitted with some IV needles and a few needles were stabbed into her to collect fluid and tissue samples from some of her major organs. She had sensors sent into most of her orifices including her anus and down her throat into her stomach, intestines, and lungs. She had probes inserted into her ears to test both her ears and pick up more data from her brain waves. She also had similar probes in her sinuses, which drove her nuts. This was part of the reason she had some of the government issued marijuana before she started, to make some of the more unpleasant tests somewhat more tolerable. At the same time, it tended to make her hornier so she was more amenable to some of the groping and casual sexual use that the staff liked to make of her while she was spread out and tied down. She clearly enjoyed the casual sexual exploitation, and everyone could see that she enjoyed it, which gave her even more of a kick.

After she was wired up it was time to be sent down to the colonoscopy station, which was after all most of the reason for the enemas in the first place.

Previously colonoscopies were generally only given to people 50 and over, but as the environment grew more and more saturated with industrial chemicals people were getting more and more cancers earlier and earlier. So now everybody got the procedure, and it was becoming increasingly essential to saving the lives of ever younger people.

The colonoscopy was another reason for her to have taken the time to stretch out her asshole at home. Plus of course, it was a lot of fun. Stretching parties were getting common, and in view of the widespread use of the procedure people were having their friends over to help them stretch out their various orifices with fingers, hands, tongues, butt plugs, cocks and if they were loose enough, even the larger plastic soda bottles. Naturally, the party wasn’t over until everyone there had fucked the prospective patient or patients in the ass; men with their cocks, and women with strap-ons, or with whatever they liked. The advantage of strap-ons was that you could get more creative; using a double ended dildo so that you could fuck yourself while you were fucking the patient; or using different size dildos, and also having clit stimulators. You could even have the other end of the dildo buried up your own ass while you fucked the patient. One guy at Emma’s party had even used a double sided dildo to fuck her in her asshole while at the same time he had fucked her cunt with his cock. And then after she came, he switched and did her cunt with the strap-on and her ass with his cock. Another woman brought a plastic dildo that had cocks for both women’s assholes and cunts at the same time, as well as smaller nubs to stimulate their clits. The thing had no straps, as the first woman just wore it in her cunt and ass and held it that way, then they inserted the other two cocks in Emma’s cunt and asshole. Then Emma and her friend proceeded to fuck each other. Before they were done, and just for fun, someone gave them another double headed dildo (that of course had ass and cunt juices from other people) which they took in their mouths, so that they were fucking each other in all of their holes, while at the same time frigging each other’s clits. Others of course didn’t keep their hands off, so they both had both tits grabbed and squeezed and rubbed. In a case of sensory overload, Emma was persuaded to grab two cocks in her hands and stroke them, although she was unable to give them her whole attention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.