New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was fun. Rebecca and I played 'Doctor' but not right away. I told her that I'd need a nurse to help me out. We called Melody in to join us. We had our conversation first and like Rebecca, Melody felt a sense of loss at not being able to get pregnant right away like all the other women. She understood why, but she wasn't happy. Playing 'Doctor' helped her get over it.

I was elected the 'Doctor'. I got to wear a white smock and a stethoscope. Melody played the nurse. That left Rebecca to play the patient. She was a very cooperative patient.

"Nurse," I said to Melody, "please ask the patient to disrobe."

"Yes Doctor," Melody replied, beaming happily at my command, "it'll be my pleasure." Then she turned to Rebecca and asked, "Would you like me to help you undress Rebecca?"

"Yes Nurse Melody," Rebecca accepted cheerfully, "that would be very helpful."

I stood back and watched. Melody helped Rebecca by unbuttoning her denim blouse first and removing it. Then she removed Rebecca's bra. When she did, she did so from behind; first unsnapping the clasp and then brushing the straps off of Rebecca's shoulders. Naturally, Melody needed to run her long fingers over Rebecca's breasts to ensure the garment fell away. It was a very pleasant sight.

Then Melody knelt down in front of Rebecca and removed her work boots and her socks. While Melody did this, Rebecca smiled happily into my face and played with her nipples. She had large pear shape breasts that were as black as her daughter's. They were tipped with large areolas that were reddish brown and big, plump nipples. Rebecca squeezed each of her nipples and gave them a twist between her forefinger and thumb. Then she pulled on them a couple of times. My cock was already rising.

Next Rebecca's pants and panties came off. Melody stripped Rebecca of them in a very professional manner. When they were gone, Melody rose slowly, letting her hands glide over Rebecca's muscular thighs and shapely ass. She even flicked her tongue out as she came level with Rebecca's naked pussy. She gave it a quick lick and then stood up and faced me.

"The patient is ready for your examination Doctor," Nurse Melody informed me.

"But nurse, what about a gown to wear?" Rebecca asked, faking surprise. "I can't be naked for an exam."

"It's alright Rebecca," I informed her, stepping forward from where I'd been watching and taking hold of her hand, "you don't need a robe for this kind of exam. Besides, Nurse Melody is here to keep an eye on me. If I do anything inappropriate for this type of examination, she'll let you know."

"Okay Doctor," Rebecca said with a smile and a giggle. "I'll just have to trust you not to do anything wrong."

"Good," Nurse Melody stated enthusiastically, 'then we can begin. Which test would you like to do first Doctor?"

"The Oral Depth Test, Nurse." I said with a grin. Then I leaned in to Rebecca and kissed her. As I kissed her, she opened her mouth and I thrust my tongue deep into her inviting orifice. Rebecca moaned with approval. I continued to kiss her for several seconds. Then I broke away.

"Interesting," I noted smacking my lips. "Very interesting. I think you should confirm my finds Nurse."

Melody didn't need to be told twice. She raised her hand to Rebecca's face and turned it to her. A moment later she was 'French' kissing Rebecca. They held their embrace for over a minute. Then Melody broke away.

"Yes Doctor," Melody reported with a heavy pant, "I agree with you. The results of that test were interesting. What test would you like to try next?"

"The Skin Responsiveness Test," I informed her. As I did, I reached out and handed Melody a pair of surgical gloves. She took them and put them on. I did the same. Then I reached out and touched the underside of one of Rebecca's breasts. Slowly and gently, I began to stroke my gloved fingertips about her pear shaped orb. Melody did the same to the breast closest to her. Rebecca just sighed happily in response. I kept it up until I reached Rebecca's nipple. Once there I trapped the plump button between my forefinger and thumb and starred to twirl it about and squeeze it. Again, Melody followed my lead. Rebecca went from satisfied sighs to deep throaty moans of anticipation.

"Well," I said trying to sound authoritative, "the first phase of the Skin Responsiveness test looks very good, however for conclusive results we need to move on to phase two."

"Yes Doctor," Melody agreed wholeheartedly.

That's when I lowered my mouth to Rebecca's tit and I started licking it. I mimicked my initial teasing by running my tongue around the underside of her bosom. Rebecca gasped when I did that. Then I lashed my tongue over her nipple. She groaned loudly when I did that. Finally, I sucked the reddish-brown treat into my mouth, while cupping her breast in my hand and squeezing it. Melody did the same. Rebecca gasped and whimpered in response, "Yes."

"Excellent," I declared enthusiastically after a few more minutes of teasing. "The results are splendid."

"I agreed Doctor," Melody chirped happily. "Is there another test that we need to do on the patient?"

"Yes Nurse there is," I said in reply, "but we'll need to take a few swabs before moving on to that test. To get the swabs; we need the patient to recline and to put her feet in the stirrups. Can you set her up Nurse?"

"Of course Doctor," Melody said snapping to attention, "right away!"

I stepped back and let Melody get Rebecca up onto the examining table and then into the stirrups. The table could be adjusted so that Rebecca's ass was hanging slightly off of the table. While Melody did that I stepped to the head of the table. It could be adjusted as well and I did it. In a matter of seconds, Rebecca's head was on an incline. When I was satisfied with the state of things, I told Melody what she needed to do next.

"All right Nurse," I told Melody, "I want you to take a vaginal swab. Be thorough and make certain that you get a swab from both the exterior and interior of the patient's pussy. Is that understood?"

"Yes Doctor," Melody cheerfully answered with a knowing smile etched on to her face. "You can count on me."

"Excellent," I replied, "and while you do that, I'll take a throat swab."

With that I dropped my pants and underwear and aimed my swollen cock towards Rebecca's mouth. The woman opened it as wide as she could and took it in. Melody smiled at the sight and then dove in between Rebecca's thighs. Her tongue darted out and she started licking.

I let Melody lick and tongue fuck Rebecca for several minutes while I slowly fed my cock in and out of her stretched jaws. It wasn't the best position for me and it was probably not that fun for Rebecca either, but it was interesting. I even took hold of her plump fat nipples after a couple of thrusts and played with them every time I drove into her mouth. I'm certain it had a positive effect on Rebecca. She was certainly moaning and groaning from the attention she was getting. Eventually, I moved things up a notch.

"Nurse," I said, drawing Melody's attention to me. "The next test requires a little preparation. It's called the Cervical Diameter Test. To prepare the patient, you must lube your gloved fingers and attempt to work them into her vaginal passage. A perfect test would result in the patient accepting your entire hand in her vagina, however don't force it if it's not possible. We just need to get a general impression before I conduct the final test of the examination."

"Yes Doctor," Melody responded, again happily grinning at the suggestion that I'd provided her. She went right to work. A little lube went a long way. Melody started with one finger and then went for two. These she pumped in and out of Rebecca's vagina while returning to licking at Rebecca's clit. Rebecca started to moan and groan a little louder. In response I pinched her nipples even harder.

Eventually, Melody got a third finger into Rebecca but that was it. By then Rebecca was on the verge of bursting so I decided it was time for the last test. I pulled my cock out of Rebecca's mouth and quickly moved around the examination table. As I did, I spoke again, drawing Melody's attention back to me.

"That will be enough Nurse," I said forcefully, "I believe the patient is suitably prepared for the Coitus Connectivity Test. If you'll move aside, I'll verify it by inserting the primary testing instrument."

Melody did as I said. Quickly she got out from between Rebecca's legs. She didn't disappear though. As I stepped into position, she popped a condom out of her pocket, unwrapped it and slipped it onto my slick, engorged cock.

"You're ready to go Doctor!" Melody exclaimed.

I went. I stepped in and drove my cock into the gapping entrance to Rebecca's pussy and then I pushed myself right up against her. Rebecca gasped with surprise and then groaned loudly her approval. I slipped my arms under her parted legs and took hold of her hips. Melody went back to playing with Rebecca's tits. I started to fuck and Rebecca exploded. It was fantastic. I kept slamming into her as hard as I could and Rebecca came over and over. Eventually, she begged me to stop. I didn't. I fucked her one last time until I blew my load. God, I was wrecked.

Thankfully, Melody let me recover for a few minutes. She also suggested something less strenuous. We still made love on that examining table, but this time I had my feet in the stirrups. Melody rode me cowboy through half a dozen orgasms and then turned around and did it in reverse. While she did it, Rebecca sat on the examining chair and suckled my balls. When Melody changed positions, Rebecca went to town and lapped at her pussy. Eventually, I blew another load into another condom. It was a great way to demonstrate to someone that you're truly sorry.

I'll say this about playing 'Doctor', it made the morning fly by. Of course, it also resulted in a lot of stares when we finally left the clinic. Those hanging about the kitchen unit and those coming and going from the bath unit, all stared with knowing grins as we sauntered out. I guess we were a little loud.

That afternoon I spent quality time with Cynthia, Kristen, Fiona, and Francine. Not all at once. I did Cynthia and Kristen together and then I did Fiona and Francine. The girls were all smiles and giggles when we ended up together. Cynthia and Kristen let me in on the joke from the very start. They both wanted the 'Doctor' to give them a thorough exam. I responded that the 'Doctor' was out at the moment; however he had left his thermometer behind. If they were good girls and didn't tell anyone, I'd take their temperature for them. Both girls were very good and they got their temperatures taken both orally and internally. Unfortunately, both broke the thermometer when it got put into their tight little pussies. Oh well, I promised them I wouldn't tell the 'Doctor'. They giggled at that.

Fiona and Francine didn't need any medical attention. They wanted me to love them and I did it. After what we'd gone through the other night, all they wanted was for me to kiss them and for me to caress them and to give them a slow fuck. I did it with pleasure. Afterwards the three of us curled up together and slept. I didn't complain. I was very tired.

That night I spent quietly with Emma. It was nice for a change.

The next day left me with a job still not yet finished. Eliminating Vicky, Rebecca, and Melody from the baby boom left me with five women to impregnate. They were my youngest daughter Karen, my nieces Crystal and Helena, and two of Tilly's nieces Samantha and Christina. I decided to do three of the girls that day. I decided to pick Crystal, Helena, and Christina. That would leave me Karen and Samantha and I wanted to take both of them on my next excursion. I thought my youngest would appreciate some 'Daddy' time and as for Samantha, she was Vicky's other sister. I figured that she deserved to get special treatment. Maybe she'd put in a good word with her sister. I could only hope.

I decided I'd take my time with each of the girls. They were young and while I'd spent a lot of time with my nieces since we ended up on this planet, I wanted to make things special for them; especially for Tilly's niece Christina. Christina was like most of the women that had arrived with Tilly. So far I'd only bedded her once and that time had been under extreme circumstances. I wanted to make it special for her as well.

For Crystal I took her for a roll in the hay. It wasn't the first time we'd done it in the hayloft of the barn, but it was the first time we did it alone. My teenage niece was a real sweetie. She took after her mother Heather. She had the same big eyes and the same perky tits and the same tight ass. She also loved being on a farm. She used to always come over when she was younger and hang about. If we had weeding in the garden she'd help out or if I need an extra pair of hands, she'd be there. Once, not so long ago, she'd told me something deeply secret. It was a fantasy. Crystal had grown up on farm life and farm lore and she'd created a fantasy in her sweet young head as she went from being a child to a woman. One night shortly after we'd built this barn, she'd told me in the softest whisper because we weren't alone, that she had always dreamt that she'd lose her virginity in a loft and that the man who'd take it would make her pregnant with his child, a child conceived in a barn to grow up on a farm. I gave my niece that fantasy. I took her to the loft and laid her down on blankets and we made love. We didn't fuck. I kissed her, caressed her, touched her, and talked to her. I told her that I loved her and that I wanted to give her something special. I told her that I was going to make her a woman and in doing so I was going to make her a mother. I told her that I would give her a child who'd grow up on the farm. My niece thanked me by sliding out of her jeans and panties and by parting her legs. I still made love to her. I took it nice and slow and I made her scream and I made her cry as if it had been her first time. When it happened I held her tight. Crystal thanked me as my cock pulsed within her, seeding her womb with the child of our love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.