After My Wife's Gangbang - Cover

After My Wife's Gangbang

by fatles1

Copyright© 2015 by fatles1

True Sex Story: I had no idea that my wife had started meeting men for sex again until years later.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Military   .

After the account in "My Gangbanged Wife" things seemed to settle down for a while. I didn't know what was going on in my wife's mind.

She'd been scared of being re - infected but couldn't stop herself craving more group sex.

She knew how much I wanted to watch men having sex with her but couldn't bring herself to do it with me watching. She especially felt she had to hide what she was doing after telling me it was too dangerous to do it again.

She was going out whilst I was at work on shift and most times getting back home before I returned. Then there were the times when an argument seemed to erupt out of nowhere that I now know were to give her an excuse to storm out.

She mostly went back to the "Granby Head" as that's where she'd been originally picked up but also because the landlord was giving her free drinks in exchange for sex.

She said she wasn't really interested in men on their own but would start talking to groups of men.

She didn't instigate things but if they indicated they were interested in her she'd just let things happen.

Sometimes she'd be taken somewhere and sometimes they'd just take her out the back of the pub and take turns fucking her behind a nearby building. Sometimes they wanted anal sex and sometimes they wanted a blow job but more often than not just straight sex.

The men in the "granby Head" soon learnt she was available for sex and a couple of times she was taken into the pool room and shagged whilst bent forward over the table.

A few times, when the landlord of the "Granby Head" had a lock in, he would keep my wife there so he and the other men could have sex with her. Those were the times when she didn't get home before I finished work.

She also went to other pub's but wasn't as well known there so didn't get propositioned nearly as often.

But, one time when she was in the "Kings Arms" she bumped into two of the men who'd been groping her when I'd been late meeting her. She didn't resist when they took her over the road, down an alley and fucked her behind a building.

She was taken off in vehicles a few times including the white removal van again but she made it clear if they didn't stop this time when she said she'd had enough she wouldn't go with them again.

As before in that van, each time they'd phone their friends. This time however she was carrying K.Y. Gel in her handbag so she was able to lubricate her vagina before they got started.

It wasn't anything like the first time and each time she called a halt after having sex with around 20 men. They were disappointed but didn't want to spoil a good thing.

One time some men were taking her in a van but when they began to drive away from Grantham she asked them where they were going and they said, "Stamford".

She said she wanted to stay in Grantham so they parked up in the country and had sex with her in the back before driving her back.

When some soldiers from "Prince William of Gloucester Barracks" picked her up she was taken back to their barrack block. She was kept there all night and all morning whilst they had sex with her as she was passed around from room to room.

They apparrently thought she was a prostitute because she'd been acting like one. They'd been passing her around so much as they thought that way they could share the cost.

They were very apologetic when they realised their mistake. But the funny thing is being passed around by a load of soldiers is exactly the sort of thing she was looking for!!.

In the morning, they were nice enough to get her some breakfast from the mess before taking her to the guardroom and paying for a taxi.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.