The Mother in Law

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: The story of betrayal, a friendship abused. A mother in law left stranded and the relationship built up between her and the man suckered into helping her, but a help that satisfies them both - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   .

It was an interesting request that Rick received. He had known the family for decades; after all he worked with the son, since they both became apprentices, long before it was considered by employers that it was the government's responsible to pay them to take on an apprentice. He knew the family almost as well as its own members. He had been invited to the sister's wedding, had associated with other members almost from the moment he and the son had clicked on the factory floor. However, it did come as a surprise when he was asked if he could assist the 'mother-in-law', the sister's husband's mother to move into a 'care facility'.

He didn't know the reason his mate was so reluctant to bring up the subject and when he asked why it wasn't the son job to move his mother, he learnt that the marriage had collapsed, but because of the embarrassment it problems had been hushed up. "I still can't understand John why the woman's son can't move his mother and why you feel that it is your sisters and your families responsible to take on that choir" he asked. John was silent; he really didn't have an answer, only the request to assistance. "It shouldn't take that long", he said. "I'm otherwise engaged, my sister is working and my mum wouldn't have the strength, however a transport taxi to take the bit and pieces that she has will arrive and the driver will be able to help you load".

"Your sister's ex", Rick asked. John just shrugged his shoulders. It wasn't till later that day that he learnt that the husband had cleared out, totally abandoning his wife and especially his mother and that his whereabouts was unknown.

Rick arrived at the address of the 'mother-in-law'. The property was in the low economic area of the city. At one stage an attempt to have the garden a showpiece had existed, but not now, it was a mess. Weeds were growing out of every crack where there roots could gain nourishment and rubbish was scattered everywhere. Although he had no proof or was there any indication pointing to trouble, he felt uneasy. Sure he didn't know the full story of the family of the 'mother-in-law' or know the history of the son but John and his sister seemed very reluctant to dirty their hands in this move. He rang the bell, he rang it again and slowly the door opened. "Mrs. Cooper?" he asked. "I am a friend of John and his sister I have known them for ages and they asked if I could assist you in your move into 'care'."

Although her welcome was pretty well non-existent he was invited in. He had seen the state of neglect outside, but inside was worse. "No wonder they want to put her into care", he muttered to himself. "It is obvious she can't help herself". He stepped over bundles of what could have been anything and followed the woman into a room that had a little more light for the entrance and hallway were very much in shadow. Up until his mate had asked for assistance he didn't know this woman existed, he didn't even know her first name but now he could gauge her. She was in her sixties, plump but held in proportion by large, sagging tits and a large backside. She was dressed or more undressed for all she was wearing was a cotton nightie, although it was early in the afternoon and as she stepped into the stream of sunlight he gave a grunt of appreciation, for under the nightie she was naked. Her tits hung almost to her navel, great mountains of flesh, the nipples were large and erect. At her groin was the shadow of an immense growth of hair, such was the apparition that his groin began to take an interest.

"I have been asked to help you move Mrs. Cooper", he said. "But where do I start?" Whether it was the word 'move' that galvanized her into action he had no idea. She rushed at him, throwing her body against him and locking herself to him in an almost wrestlers grip. With her face pressed against his she whimpered. "No move, no institution, you care for me". For a person in their sixties, her grip was severe but it gave him the opportunity to return the embrace. He lifted her nightie and rubbed her bare bottom and then altered position to feel and explore that forest of hair, rubbing it up and down and finally playing chop-sticks on her cunt.

Her response was not one of horror or disgust, but she began to almost purr and began to nibble his ear and neck. "You like that, don't you Mrs. Cooper. You like your hairy cunt given attention. How about we get rid of your nightie so I can attend to your tits, would you like me to play with your tits, Mrs. Cooper?" he whispered back as he began to pull her nightie up, till it was under her chin and those melons were pressed hard against him.

Still playing chop-sticks with her cunt he began to suck on her nipples, gripping the nipple with his teeth and gradually stretching it so that her tit began to rise and wobble, her reactions were very auditable 'gasps and grunts'. It was an awkward array of moves to undo his belt and drop his trousers, but with her still anchored against him he pushed his throbbing cock into the forest of hair at her groin and with an extra effort got her into position to finally penetrate that hairy cunt. Her reaction was almost comical, saliva was spat from her mouth as he rammed his erection home and so anchored, sort of goose-stepped to a table where he pushed her down, her grip loosen, he pulled her thighs apart and hesitating just long enough to remove her nightie and grip her tits, he plunged his cock to his balls and the fucking began.

He had never fucked any woman older than a late forty, but age didn't seem to matter, Mrs. Cooper knew how to fuck. She worked in rhyme, rising to accommodate his thrusts and matching his grunts of pleasure with 'Ahhhhh!' and 'Ohhhh!' as he banged away. He held off as long as possible for she was one very enjoyable screw, however, nature called for release and when he emptied his balls not a fraction of cock was outside that throbbing crack. He stayed joined for almost a minute, letting his cock enjoy the tightness of her cunt, finally he withdrew and quickly removed the last of his cloths, till he was, like her, naked. "Could I get a drink of sorts", he asked. "That activity has drained me". She immediately got up and pushed him towards the kitchen. "We drink, we drink and then we fuck some more", she giggled as she poured water into the electric kettle. As she filled the kettle he moulded her tits into whatever shape their size would allow while rubbing that very moist triangle at her groin. "I course we will fuck you randy cunt, for I want to fuck your bum. Would you like my cock sliding up your bottom Mrs. Cooper?" he asked. She threw the switch and turned grabbing his cock and balls. 'You fuck me up the bum, you fuck bum now?" she said in an almost gargled voice.

It was one request that he had to deny for his balls hadn't refilled but after the coffee and a few nibbles that she produced he was again hard and this time, without any encouragement she sank down and began to slobber on his erection till it was coated in saliva, then with a grin turned around and pushed her bottom against that throbbing head. No further vocal invitation was needed; he gripped her bum, inserted his cock between the cheeks of her attractive bottom and shoved. He opened her up on the second shove and as he fucked she responded in gasps and groans that echoed around the room. She wasn't the first woman he had taken up the backside, but she was sure one of the best. The pleasure radiating up his cock was so immense that he grit his teeth as his being shuddered and she worked her bottom to accommodate for his every thrust till he gave the shove that emptied his balls and she vibrated so much that her tits were a blur as they bounced and wobbled.

They lay on the bed, in a room that was almost an equal match to the chaos in the lounge he wondered why there was no comment about her move, why there was no boxes or other cartons to pack all the stuff that she may require to take and then why wasn't there any communication with the 'movers' those who would take her furniture to the 'care facility'. "Mrs. Cooper", he asked as he sat up and played with her nipples. "Where are the boxes to pack your belongings and where is this truck to take you to your new home?" She didn't immediately respond, however, her brow seemed to wrinkle as though she was trying to think of an answer. She sat up. "Me not move, no institution, you ... you care for me". She paused and then almost with glee. "I suck your cock, you care for me". Those words didn't immediately register for she put her mouth to work and so delightful was the way she sucked and worked his balls that any thought of what she had said was put well back on the backburner of his mind. He lay rubbing her head as her mouth performed its magic and fuck she knew how to work her mouth. He had always loved a suck job to have his cock in a woman's mouth and feel the pleasure as she sucked him dry was better than a fuck and Mrs. Cooper knew how to suck, fuck did she know how to suck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.