The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I decided to promote my employee in the babysitting service to a full partner because she was so important to the business and I had a weak spot for her busy little tongue that worked overtime to relieve my stress after hours.

First and foremost, let me state up front that Sandra was a real hot number.

My first impression was that she was a little bit too prim and proper for the kind of work I wanted her to do for me but I changed my mind after the double date I went on with her that highlighted her oral skills that were so much better than mine. She proved to me her eager attitude for dishing out oral gratification to male or female without any gender bias and her positive enthusiasm was like a wildfire spreading the joy of oral loving with her extensive cock sucking and carpet munching skills really increased the profit margin of our small business although it was definitely “off the books” to all except for Sandra and I to divvy up the cold hard cash at the end of the day.

Sandra’s oral skills more than compensated for her shortcomings in the anal slice of the business that I realized were important to most husbands with up-tight wives that disapproved of taking anything up their ass except perhaps a thermometer. The majority of the male half of the babysitting couple requiring our services wanted us to give up the secret of our tiny sphincters with a smile on our face and nice words of praise for their pressing demands between our teenaged ass cheeks. It was easy for me because I had been well trained by my Uncle Jack and my older brother Josh in rear door activities with my daddy giving me a little taste of adult cock all the way up my rear end after each disciplinary correction when I did something bad. It had gotten to the point when I did things wrong just to get that lesson from Daddy and I really was contrite with lots of real tears each time he stretched me to the max just to show me it was the only way to really be a good little girl.

In fact, my very first babysitting job had me face down and ass up for a martial arts instructor father with a fetish for poking teenaged girls in their bottoms and not letting them have the satisfaction of an orgasm without his verbal permission. I loved sparring with him because he always managed to get my mouth down on his cock no matter how hard I tried to avoid being forced into a blow job against my will. Eventually, all he had to do was snap his fingers and I would fall to my knees and take him all the way down my throat without protest.

The second time I babysat for them, the pregnant wife sat on my boobs and pushed her hairy cunt into my face telling me “Lick me until I come and make certain you clean me up when I am finished.” Now, that doesn’t bother me at all except for women with real hairy bushes. I hate getting it stuck in between my teeth and the texture of hair really turns me off and the thought of actually swallowing one is something I dread worse than getting my tits slapped hard enough to make me cry. Lately, it seems like the wives are more into that than the husbands like they want to punish me for being younger than them and having a tighter pussy.

Sandra and I went to this one address on a double job for two married sisters that lived in a two story duplex. They were both married to cops and each one had two small children. Actually, the kids were an easy job because they were all super tired after a busy day of playing soccer and roller skating in the park. The couple upstairs had two boys and the couple downstairs had two girls. Sandra had the upstairs and she came down with the pair of boys and told me they wanted to sleep with the girls. I didn’t see anything wrong with it because I thought they were far too young for any thoughts about sex. I found out later that was a mistake because they were in an experimenting age and both boys were able to get erections that were clearly inexperienced but as they say, practice makes perfect.

Finally, they were all sound asleep and nobody the wiser because we got them all back in their own beds before the parents came home.

Sandra and I were resting on the sofa in a passive 69 position with us tasting each other just to make the time go faster.

Unfortunately, the parents came home unexpectedly and caught us in the act but we all pretended that nothing inappropriate had gone on and we sat on the fluffy white carpet and drank beer while the downstairs husband put on a soft porn DVD that we all enjoyed making funny remarks on the actor’s facial expressions and speculation about the girls getting something put inside them without it being shown on the camera.

The upstairs sister was a real skinny Minnie and she was as flat chested as a young boy.

On the other side of the scale the downstairs sister was real curvy and had an impressive rack that sported deep purple nipples that could be easily seen through her almost sheer pajama top.

The two husbands were both called Bob and we decided to call the upstairs one Bobby because he looked more like a Bobby than a Bob anyway. I kept forgetting the downstairs sister’s name so I just called her Marilyn in my mind after the American film star of an earlier generation.

Needless to say after a few beers we were all feeling a bit friendly toward each other and I noticed that the parents had already switched spouses without a single word so I figured they were well used to following the principle of variety is the spice of life. Sandra was always a quicker person off the mark than I am and she was soon in the middle of skinny Minnie from upstairs and the husband of her sister from downstairs called simply Bob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.