The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 12

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Finally, the day of graduation had arrived for Nancy the “girlfriend experience” babysitter.

Her primary source of steady semen into all her hungry feminine openings was now a senior and had just turned 17. Strangely, she had met Luke accidently after his parents had asked her to mind him at the last moment in a family emergency.

The very first time she had seen his eight inch cock was when she had caught him humping her pillow in the spare bedroom. He explained that the thing had her scent buried deep inside and he visualized that it was her pretty ass he was pounding from behind. Of course, that touched her in a way that was difficult to explain.

All she knew was that for the next few hours they humped like jackrabbits under the covers, and she was saturated with his teen boy spunk in every corner of her beautiful fashion model body.

Now, with her graduating and him being too old to be babysat, she was faced with a reduction in their lust-driven meetings, and she was desperate to expand her contact with his lovely dick.

Since his house was fairly close to her parent’s home, she figured she could still get all she needed of Luke’s liquid gifts providing she got a part time job in the neighborhood while she figured out what to do about going to college or a secretarial school downtown.

Of course, she had the one hundred “G’s” stashed in her safety deposit box at the trust company around the corner. She knew there was no way to explain her wealth except to lie about winning the lottery. Even the twenty thousand bucks she had in her student checking account was somewhat suspicious considering the expensive clothes she had purchased in the last twenty-one months of babysitting duties.

She had hidden the many gifts of perfume, erotic clothing, and other perks of special sessions with bored husbands down in the basement of their apartment building inside a double locked portion of the storage area for tenants that needed extra space. The jewelry and gold coins she had placed in the safety deposit box along with the cash. The box was crammed full of stuff to the point that she knew she would have to get a larger box soon and she would talk her mom into signing the papers for her to present to the clerk at the vault desk.

She remembered the inquisitive male guard at the bank had at one time attempted to stop her from accessing her booty without her mom present, but she quickly overcame his suspicions with a wild blow job in a darkened corner leaving him satisfied to the point of withdrawing his objections.

Fortunately, the jerk had gotten fired for fondling the female bank clerk’s bottoms in the coffee break room and she never saw him again.

Her friend Dolly had gotten a job in a video exchange store, and she put in a good word for Nancy with the manager who was happy to get a good-looking young female teen to peddle his less than vanilla tapes to the male perverts that frequented his store almost on a daily basis.

She was a bit fearful at first to enter the “Adult” section of the store behind the red curtains with its assortment of X-rated films, but she soon discovered the guys that bought that stuff were mostly passive in nature and seemed embarrassed to have a female closing the sale.

It only took her a short while to sort out the different classifications of porn materials and soon she was directing the horny customers to the section that had the sort of porn they were looking for. She even set up different areas for special fetishes like anal, or gay or bestiality. She knew that the men would tip her for her help, and she fell into the habit of wearing short skirts that showed off her juvenile panties when she leaned forward or bent over to retrieve a film from a bottom shelf. In a way, she knew it was a form of cock teasing, but she was so caught up in the excitement of the moment that she began to lose all sense of common decency and loved the tingles she got when she knew a customer was peeking at her exposed panties from behind.

On payday, she went into the manager’s office to get her check and found her friend Dolly bent over his messy desk with him pumping her exposed flanks with his friendly weapon. She was not bothered by her friend’s actions but realized that Dolly was getting a lot more money than her by offering her goodies for added compensation.

When they were on the bus headed home, Dolly explained that she truly loved the manager, and she would do it for free, but he insisted on paying her the extra money.

That gave Nancy an idea of making money on the side in the video store with no one being the wiser.

When she talked to a well-heeled customer looking for a particular fetish, she helped him by describing the films in detail. If she noticed the man got an erection, she would offer to show him some “special tapes” in the back room and take him to the closet to give him some up close and personal experience in acting out his fetish with her as the female lead and him as the male star. She was smart enough to just ask for a “donation” because one never knew who the mark might be in real life. Her donations added up quickly and soon surpassed her earnings as a video store clerk.

One of her “customers” in the video store was a photographer with his own studio, and he suggested that she might make some big money by posing in an X-rated film that he was planning to film the following week. He assured her that she would be able to wear a mask the entire time she did any of the sordid acts that he had planned for the plot, and nobody would ever be able to identify her as the porn actress in the film.

Some of her old babysitting customers were pestering her for child-watching duties on the weekends and she decided to make some extra money on the side by accommodating their desires.


The Andersons were a delightful couple with twin daughters of eight years of age. The husband was a staff member of a Senator’s entourage and his wife assisted as a hostess for some of the cocktail parties he gave to promote funding for his campaign. They were both perfect candidates for the “beautiful people” classification in today’s hedonistic world.

Nancy remembered the many times Karen the wife would return from a party totally wasted and unable to even climb the stairs to the bedroom. She would assist Mark the husband in undressing the wife and they both took liberties with her lush thirty something body that radiated sex 24/7.

She would put Karen’s pussy in reach of her tongue as she watched the husband Mark stretch her back door with his oversized cock. She could tell the woman even in an unconscious state of mind was enjoying her defilement because she would spurt her female juices into Nancy’s welcoming mouth with each plunge of his dick into her fundament.

Nancy liked to move up and play with Karen’s natural tits licking and sucking her beautiful nipples even biting them with her teeth because she knew how sensitive they were to human contact. The woman’s sub-conscious produced the most exciting moans and whimpers at her rough use of her upper body development and her mouth would often fall open to expose her energized tongue searching for a dick to lick with corresponding enthusiasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.