The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Nancy Dodge was getting ready to graduate from high school. She was close to eighteen years old now, but she still looked like she was much younger because of the way she dressed and her juvenile hair style.

One of her secrets was that she had close to one hundred thousand dollars stashed in her safe deposit box in the bank downtown. She had made regular deposits there ever since she had opened her babysitting business when she had turned sixteen. Normally a babysitting job didn’t pay that much but she had quickly changed her agenda to servicing the horny husbands to earn large tips each time that she hid from her parents and all her friends would probably consider her a whore doing it for money. The simple truth was that she would have done it for free because she enjoyed fucking the older married men so much that she had become addicted to it almost immediately.

She would have had more money, but she had lots of expenses now. She used a hair stylist downtown to keep her underage look and even had a trainer to help her keep her youthful body in prime grade A status. She had a closet filled with sex toys and other seductive items to seduce the stress burdened males that hired her to watch their children.

She liked it best when the wives returned home almost carried by the husband and they would put the wife to bed together undressing her right down to their undies and she could play with their tits and pussies like a bad girl right in front of the husband. Once, a husband liked it so much that he flipped his wife over and humped her ass right in front of her like it was some kind of porn movie or something.

Another time, the husband had her sandwiched between the prone wife face down and his frenzied cock digging into first her ass and then his wife’s ass underneath her like twin asses ready to be tasted together at the same time. She liked getting his cock wet with his wife’s juices all over it shoved into her ass without mercy and she never failed to get her orgasm from the forceful action.

Strangely, her last session with a lust-driven couple looking for fresh young pussy to spice up their married life led her into a romantic interlude that astonished her with the level of passion it aroused in her breast.

At first, it all seemed normal enough with a horny husband that drank too much beer and a wife that never saw a bottle of wine that she didn’t finish right down to the last drop. They had two lovely children, a little eight year old girl and a cute five year old boy that was filled with questions. She usually learned a lot about the parents from the mouths of their naive children and their questions were often so funny that she would almost piss her panties just thinking about it.

“Miss Nancy, why does daddy bump mama’s behind so hard sometimes that she yells out and moves so funny?”

Then, a question out of the blue that got her to thinking about the impression that oral sex had on children who had no idea about the process.

“Miss, Nancy, why does mama let daddy put his stick thing into her mouth and make her swallow his medicine all down into her tummy?”

She had a hard time trying to figure out how to answer such questions without confusing the children more than they already were. Sex talk was a no-no for small children in her home and she was not going to be the one to introduce these little children to the hard facts of life right in front of them with their own parents.

All Nancy was able to say was to tell the girl that she should tell her parents about any cousins or uncles that treated her like that and they would make it stop if she didn’t like it.

Nancy got the distinct impression from the look on Sandy’s face that she was undecided if she liked it or not and that she would be cautious about telling her parents about anything because she thought she might be punished for being a bad girl.

Of course, the parents came home wasted and lost no time about making Nancy their three-way sandwich of love in their king-sized bed in the master bedroom. The wife used a strap-on on her tush and the husband shoved his oversized dick all the way up her feminine folds kissing her flush on the lips with his beer scented mouth and his devious tongue searching out all the secrets inside her teenaged mouth.

She didn’t even mind that the husband didn’t use a condom because she had her morning after pills and she adored the spurt of his spunk into her pussy way up deep where it tickled her insides and made her have a nice tingle all the way up her tail-bone and spine and exploded inside her young brain with a lovely orgasm that made it all worthwhile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.