Dinner Is Served - Cover

Dinner Is Served

by AfroerotiK

Copyright© 2005 by AfroerotiK. All rights reserved.

BDSM Story: She feeds him her nasty shit.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

He arrived early for their scheduled meeting and sat in his car sweating profusely. He wasn't sure he could go through with it; terrified at the thought of meeting the Ebony goddess of his dreams. Part of him wanted to turn around and leave and never look back but this was the opportunity of a lifetime. He had jerked off and fantasized about an opportunity such as this for a very long time.

At exactly 8:00 he rang her buzzer. She lived in a luxury condo like he'd never seen before. She opened the door and welcomed him in. "Hello it's a pleasure o finally meet you. Please do come in." Her home was just as lovely as she was. She was wearing a silk dress the color of cinnamon and complemented her mocha colored skin. It hugged the curves of her body perfectly and showed off her magnificent behind as she walked in front of him to invite him to sit. She was gracious, "Would you care for a drink to calm you down, you look nervous."

He shook his head, almost afraid to speak. His hands were sweating and he wasn't sure what was supposed to happen so he has rather nervously and looked around at all the Black art and the exquisite furnishings, waiting for instructions.

She sat in a chair across from him and crossed her legs. He couldn't help but stare at her bare feet with her toes painted red and all the way up to her shapely calves and thighs. She was making pleasant conversation but he wasn't really paying attention, he was wondering how a gorgeous woman like that could even think about doing something as nasty and perverted as she had proposed to do.

He wouldn't have to wait long to get what he desired. She grabbed her stomach and held it as her face showed signs of discomfort. "There's no reason for small talk, you aren't here because I want to be your friend. You came here for a reason and I've been holding this all day long and I can't hold it much longer." She stood up and came over to where he was seated on the sofa. She slowly turned around and lifted the back of her dress. "Put your face in there," she instructed. As she nuzzled his nose in the crack of her panty covered ass, she let out a fart and he inhaled it like it was perfume. She stood up and said, "Let's get to it, shall we?"

He stood as if in a daze. She led him to a bedroom and flipped the light switch. It had been converted to a playroom of sorts, not really a dungeon, but a definitely a room for some serious play. The walls were painted deep red and candles lit the room. The candles made the room a little warm for his taste and he felt himself starting to sweat.

"Take off your clothes and lay on the floor over there." She pointed to corner of the room that had a rim seat attached to the floor. He undressed quickly and got into position. His hands covered his erection and he turned to see that she was getting undressed. All she had to do was unzip her dress and let it slide to the floor. She was breathtaking in the soft candlelight and he started stroking his cock as he saw her body of perfection. She wore a black bra and panty set made of lace and she bent over and slid the panties past her full hips. Her ass was the stuff dreams were made of and he could barely see the full lips of her pussy as she showed off her butt.

Still bent over, she spread her cheeks and ran her finger over her asshole. He moaned out load at the sexy sight and stroked that much faster. She was an excellent tease and she started masturbating right there, moaning and fingering herself.

You have a choice, I can handcuff you to the chair just in case you think you might back out at the last minute or you can have your hands free. There's nothing I hate more than having a mouth sucking my shithole and then at the last second he gets scared and tries to push me off. What will it be?

There really was no turning back and he opted to go with no handcuffs so he could be free to stroke his cock. She got into position over him and he could see her pussy lips spread. Almost before he knew what happened, he felt a stream of hot piss hitting his face. He opened his mouth and shut his eyes, the liquid getting in his eyes. Her flow was strong and hard and he had to swallow several times. As it dwindled to a stop he waited for instructions.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.