Abby's Blackmail Attempt - Cover

Abby's Blackmail Attempt

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotic Sex Story: Consider this "Abby the Flute Girl 2.0" if you want. Abby is the daughter of the band parents booster club president. Her parents have wired their bedroom for video and sound so that fellow band parents Bill and Lily can watch them fuck. Bill also gets footage of Abby having a threesome in her parents bed. That's all fun and games, but when Abby finds out Bill is fucking her mother she tries blackmail. It backfires. Unlike in Abby the Flute Girl, Billy doesn't lose control in this version.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

After Charles installed the video systems, as a Christmas present, in our bedroom and theirs, and Lily and I were treated to an intimate look at everything that took place in the Kowalski's master bedroom. Charles and Linda had the same access to ours. Some of what happened was mundane, but since Charles and Linda made sure the lights were on when they had sex, some of the shows were pretty good. I've covered that in other parts of my story.

One especially interesting discovery I made was the fact that Charles and Linda's eighteen-year-old redheaded daughter, Abby, regularly raided her mom's lingerie drawer for thongs and panties. I remember Linda had mentioned how Abby frequently borrowed her panties, jokingly adding that she was glad she didn't have to share her bras, too, as Abby was a rather full B cup and would stretch the cups out of Linda's A-size bras. But the actual surprise for me was that when Linda wasn't home, Abby would rifle through her mother's lingerie drawer in the nude. Sometimes she stood right there and tried on several pairs of her mother's panties, and the motion-sensing cameras caught every moment of it.

Naturally, being a dirty old man at heart, I saved a couple of the best clips without telling anyone about it. I found myself studying Abby's body, from her perfect conical breasts with nipples just like her mother's, to her pussy, shaved bare except for a tuft of curly red pubes. From what I could tell, Abby had the same meaty kind of inner lips that Linda had, and her ass was a pair of perfect globes. She was teen perfection if there ever was, but in my experience she was also a world-class little snot. She'd never said a word to me if she could help it, and even then the expression on her face made it clear that she didn't have time for anyone over the age of 20. Ah, well, at least I could watch these videos of her and jerk off. It was almost like revenge.

Another thing I found is that I could hear the system kick on if I was sitting at my computer. Sometimes I was treated to the exciting spectacle of Linda vacuuming the bedroom, but at other times the view was much better -- such as the time Charles came home early and watched a porn video while lying on the bed and jacked off, catching his cum in his hand and licking it all up.

New Years Day, however, capped everything. In the middle of the afternoon, when I'd had my fill of 'family togetherness' and had retreated to my home office to do some of that year-end stuff that my CPA was going to ask me about, I heard the system start recording. I knew it was either Abby or a burglar, since Charles and Linda were still out on their 'dirty weekend' so I brought up the screen to see what was happening. There, with four cameras recording every moment of it, were Abby and her boyfriend Chris, already naked, while Abby's best friend Melissa was pushing her panties her last item of clothing down around her ankles. I got up, locked my office door and found my headphones.

As I watched the three unaware teens, Abby started directing the other two. First she had Chris pick out a porn video from the stash of them that Charles had in the bedroom. I prayed it wasn't one of the videos from the camera system, and thankfully it wasn't. (I made a mental note to remind Charles not to store them where Abby could ever find them, and to move mine off my C drive onto the secure drive Charles had set up for me.) Triumphantly, Chris held up a box and proclaimed, "This one! 'Extreme Threesomes Twelve'"

"Ooh, I've seen that it's a good one, Chris," Abby said as she pulled down the covers on her parents' bed. "OK now, remember what the dare was. We do whatever happens on the video, and no chickening out, deal?" Both Chris and Melissa agreed to it, so Abby put the DVD into the player and started it up.

"Cool!" Chris shouted. "They're both sucking his dick at the same time! Get to it, girls!"

Obediently, Melissa and Abby knelt on either side of the standing boy and began to lick up and down the sides of his hard-on while he described the action to them. When the actresses took turns deep-throating him while the other sucked his balls, the girls did the same. Both girls seemed to be accomplished at the art of sucking cock and Melissa seemed quite at home doing it for Chris even though he was Abby's boyfriend. I figured there must be a little history involving the three of them.

The scene changed to show the male actor fucking one of the actresses. Abby decided to let Melissa have the first round with Chris. Melissa warned him to go easy at first. She happily straddled his hips and, taking his rod in hand, impaled herself on it in one slow stroke, groaning as she lowered herself and began to ride. Abby lay beside them and played with herself while she divided her attention between the fucking teens and the TV action for a little while. When the action on screen shifted she spoke. "You're gonna love this, Chris. The one girl is sitting on his face while he fucks the other one."

Abby straddled Chris's face and he eagerly and noisily started munching on her pussy. Melissa turned toward the TV to watch the action briefly and giggled, " ... and the girls are kissing. Poor Chris can't see it cuz his face is covered by pussy."

"I don't hear him complaining," Abby laughed just before she leaned toward her friend and gave her an obviously tongue-filled kiss and played with Melissa's full round tits. Melissa eagerly returned the kisses and fondling. The three of them were getting into their own pleasure to the point that they didn't notice for a while that the scene had changed. The actress who had been riding the male actor's face was now sucking his cock, licking up the pussy cream from the other actress that had accumulated there, while her cohort was under her, licking her clit and working a finger deep into her ass.

Melissa saw it first. "Hot!" was all she said before she moved off Chris's dick to make room for Abby to suck him. She went at the job like a porn actress, moaning around his cock, trying to take every inch of him down her throat and gagging some in the process. He just held her by the sides of her head and, for lack of a better term, face-fucked her. Melissa, in the meantime, was greedily licking and sucking at Abby's pussy and, from what I could see, had worked two slim fingers into her girlfriend's anus.

After a few moments like this, Chris glanced at the TV and announced that the girls had now traded places on his dick and face, so Abby quickly climbed on board his shiny wet hard-on while Melissa seated herself on his face. After a look at the TV for confirmation, the girls resumed their kissing and fondling of each other while Chris thrust himself into his girlfriend and licked Melissa's pussy. He must've been licking just right, as Melissa soon threw her head back and screamed in orgasm.

When she came down from her climax, she raised herself up from his face and panted, "You're almost as good at that as your girlfriend! I can't believe she hasn't let you eat me before now. We've done everything else, I think."

"Not quite, babe," Abby giggled, pointing to the television.

The porno movie scene had once again shifted. The two girls were in a 69 position and the male actor was pushing his massive cock into the tiny asshole of the actress that Melissa had chosen to mimic. I could see the hesitation on her face. Abby slapped her friend's butt very forcefully and told her there was no chickening out, then looked up at her boyfriend. "Go easy on her, lover, "she cautioned. "She's new at this."

"Wait a second," Chris said as he climbed off the bed and retrieved a condom and some lube from his jeans pocket. After he had rolled it down his rather impressive erection and lubed up, he took his position behind Melissa. As Abby spread her girlfriend's ass cheeks wide, Chris held his cock in his hand and pointed it toward Melissa's virgin teenaged anus. The camera angles didn't allow me to see the actual penetration, but one camera captured the look of exquisite agony on the young blonde's face as a hard cock pushed into her rectum for the first time. At one point, Melissa was nearly screaming, tears were running down her face and she pounded the mattress with clenched fists as Chris worked himself deeper and deeper inside her back passage. Abby held her tightly and worked a tongue around in her slit, which seemed to help open her for Chris.

At last he was balls-deep inside Melissa's ass and stopped pushing for a moment to let her get used to the feel of him. Melissa groaned, "God, I never thought I'd ever be taking it up the butt!"

Chris began to slowly saw in and out of Melissa's butt and she keep sobbing that he was too big and begging him to slow down, but Abby kept pushing him to fuck her harder. Fuck her, Chris!" Abby urged her boyfriend. "Fuck her little ass while I eat her pussy like they're doing in the video."

Chris was obviously trying to be gentle with Melissa's ass, and also obviously trying to pace himself and not come too soon. Fortunately, the action on the screen gave him a moment's relief as the male porn actor got to stop for a moment and let the women 69, after which the girls on screen switched positions. Mimicking the action, Abby ended up on top and Chris eased his hard-on into her ass. Abby took him easily.

"I never thought I'd get to fuck two girls in the ass with one boner," Chris marveled out loud.

"Until you met me, you never thought you'd get to fuck one girl in the ass," Abby shot at him over her shoulder. "Lucky for you I'm such a slut."

"You mean, 'we're such sluts' don't you?" Melissa laughed from beneath them. Chris laughed, too. Then he noticed that the action had changed again and the two girls were side-by-side on their knees and taking turns getting ass-fucked. Chris started with Melissa, then switched Abby, then back to Melissa, following the action on the screen as closely as he could.

When he switched to Melissa about the third time, Abby left the bed for a moment and returned with a wet washcloth. "I've seen this video," Abby told Chris. "Pull out early so I can wash that condom taste off you before you cum." He withdrew from Melissa's ass just a few moments later while the male actor was pumping his sperm onto the 'Abby' character's tongue. Chris skinned the condom off his throbbing erection and Abby thoroughly washed him before taking him in her mouth. He only lasted seconds at that point, unleashing a torrent of sperm into his girlfriend's mouth.

I suppose that Chris and Melissa were too busy watching the live action to remember the movie, but Abby pointed to the screen and they turned just in time to see the two porn actresses pushing the cum back and forth between them in a kiss. At that point I shot my own load. As I mopped up, the three teens carefully remade the bed and stowed the video back in the drawer, laughing as they left the room.

I showed the edited version of the video to Lily later that week, and she got really horny watching the teen threesome, but we decided it was probably better not to tell Linda and Charles about it.Presidents Day weekend, Charles and Linda decided to take the long weekend for a getaway. Since Lily had agreed to accompany our son on a trip out of town to some video game convention he wanted to attend, I was left to my own devices from Friday evening until Monday afternoon. To say it was quiet would be an understatement. Nothing at all was going on. Saturday afternoon, while I was checking my email, I heard the video system kick in. I figured Abby was up to something. Part of me (mostly my dick) hoped that she was up to some fun with her boyfriend Chris -- possibly even including her pal Melissa like they did over New Year's. I loved jerking off to that video. No such luck, however. It was merely Abby returning some of her mother's panties to her lingerie drawer and putting some other stuff in the closet, which was out of view of the cameras.

It was just after sunset when I got a call from Abby. That surprised me. I'm certain there were other adults among her parents' friends that she could have called. She told me she had heard a noise and wanted me to investigate. When I arrived, Abby was dressed in tight jeans and a midriff-baring, very tight t-shirt. Her flame-red hair was braided into pigtails. She looked a little nervous, which I thought was in keeping with having heard a strange noise. When I asked where she had heard the noise, she led me to her parents' bedroom.

When I asked what kind of noise it was, she told me, "It sounded like my mom, moaning like crazy while you fucked her from behind, because that's exactly what it was." she told me. Oddly though, she didn't really seem angry. "A few weeks ago, I forgot my flute and came home during lunch hour to pick it up before we had band class for sixth period. When I walked in the door, I heard Mommy groaning. I was scared for a second, wondering if she was sick, but then I heard her say, "Fuck me, baby" in the middle of all that moaning, so I was curious. I thought that she and Daddy might be doing it but Daddy's car wasn't here so I had to see who could possibly be fucking my mother."

"The bedroom door wasn't quite shut," Abby continued. "When I peeked in, there was mom with her butt in the air and her face down on the mattress with you fucking the shit out of her from behind. She was pounding the mattress, clutching the sheets and begging you to fuck her harder. I will say, Mr. B., it must've been good. She's not usually that loud with Daddy."

I suppose I looked a little surprised, because Abby said, "I hear them all the time, especially lately. It's a little weird to hear your parents fucking, but anymore it really turns me on. I finger my pussy and try to time it so I come with them. Some nights they'll go two or three times."

"That's a little more information than I needed to hear, Abby," I scolded, trying to maintain some adult demeanor.

"No, too much information is watching some guy fuck your mother, pull out of her, tear off a condom and shoot spunk all over her back and down her ass," Abby countered. "Are you going to deny it or even try to explain it?"

Abby had to be telling the truth about seeing me with Linda. She described the action exactly as it had happened, and I knew that she had seen me cum after taking Linda's anal virginity. I began to wonder what was this girl up to.

"It's kind of hard to deny, and I don't know that I necessarily owe you any explanation, Abby," I said calmly. "About all I'll say is that I'm sorry you had to witness it."

"Well, I guess I could always have my Daddy ask you explain it," she said slyly, "or maybe you could explain it to your wife?"

I was beginning to comprehend what Abby wanted from this conversation. Blackmail is an ugly thing, even though it really wouldn't have worked in this case. After all, Charles knew I was fucking Linda. Lily knew I was fucking Linda. And we all knew that Charles was fucking Lily. As for the encounter Abby saw, the four of us had watched it together on the big screen in the rec room of this very house two weeks before. Abby didn't know any of that though. She had no clue that the four of us had been swapping and sharing sexual adventures together since October, and I wasn't going to tell her if I could help it. If she thought seeing me have sex with her mother was too much information, where along the scale would be the idea that her father and I both enjoyed licking the other's cum out of one of the ladies' freshly fucked pussies?

I quickly decided to play dumb and nervous. "OK, yes, I fucked your mother. So what do you want from me?" I asked cautiously.

She grinned. "I want what Mommy got, Mr. B.," she said, slipping closer to me. "I want you to fuck me, and fuck me good, or I tell my dad and Mrs. B everything that I saw."

"You want me to fuck you right here? Right now? On your parents' bed?"

Abby looked up at me with a devious smirk on her face. "Of course. If you fuck me good enough, I'll wash the sheets and spray a little Febreze around the room and nobody will ever know. If it's not good enough, though, I'll just have to say that you broke in and raped meÉ"

I smiled to myself, knowing that four cameras and a couple of very sensitive microphones were recording this whole conversation. Embarrassing as the video evidence might be, no jury would ever convict anybody once that was shown. Still, the path of least resistance would be to give the girl what she asked for while knowing that she didn't hold all the cards like she thought she did.

"Well," I pretended to stammer. "Since you put it that way, where do you want to start?"

"I knew you'd see it my way," Abby chuckled as she lifted the t-shirt over her head, revealing a black bra with pink polka dots. The shirt was quickly tossed aside and Abby reached behind her to unsnap the bra, which also was quickly discarded to reveal her breasts. As the bra floated to the floor, I caught a glimpse of the size tag on it that proclaimed her to be a 32B. Abby's conical little tits stood firm, proud and high on her chest, lightly covered with freckles just like her face. Her puffy nipples, so similar to her mother's, were pulling into hard knots as the cool air of the room touched them.

Abby cupped her tits and glanced up at me, as if to gauge my reaction. I simply smiled and licked my lips. I suppose that was enough approval, for she reached for the button at the waistband of her jeans, and soon had them undone and started to push them down. As the jeans cleared the widest part of her slim hips, she turned her back to me. Her pert little butt was soon exposed, the round cheeks highlighted by the black and pink thong wedged deep in the cleft of her ass.

As she finished pushing the jeans down her slim legs and kicked them away, I stepped back slightly and began to unbutton my shirt as I admired the view. Abby stood straight and turned back to face me wearing only the black and pink thong. She stepped closer, then dropped to her knees and began to unbutton my jeans, her hands moving quickly, as if she was in a hurry to get to my cock. She roughly pushed my jeans down to about mid-thigh, then reached through the fly of my boxers to fish out my erection.

I wasn't fully hard yet, but that wasn't going to slow Abby at all. She pounced on my dick like the early bird jumps on the first worm of the day, trying almost immediately to take its full length down her throat. I think she was trying to do a blowjob like she'd seen in a porn video or something. There wasn't a lot of tongue action involved, though she did slip down and lap at my balls a little now and then. Mostly she just tried to suck me down her gullet and most of the time she managed it, at least for a moment or two. Then she'd pull off, gasping for breath, only to catch her breath and dive again. Occasionally she would gag and pull away coughing.

To be totally honest, I've had better blowjobs, but when a hot little 18-year-old redhead is naked on her knees and sucking on your cock, she can do it however she wants. What Abby wanted to do was to take my entire cock in her mouth as deeply as possible. She didn't use her hands on my cock at all, using them instead to pull my hips toward her as I stood there, quite literally fucking her face.

Her blowjob method was sloppy and noisy. She gasped loudly when she came up for air. She drooled so much saliva down her chin so that it dripped on her chest and slid down her flat stomach. The gagging and grunting sounded almost like a rooting hog. It wasn't romantic, but then this wasn't about romance. It was obvious she wasn't trying to prolong my pleasure. There was no teasing me and then backing off. Abby was hell-bent on sucking me off as fast as she possibly could. Maybe she figured this old man wouldn't be able to get it up again, I don't know, but I wasn't going to chance it.

I pulled on Abby's red pigtails, lifting her off my dick and onto her feet while I kicked my shoes off, followed by my jeans and boxers. With those out of the way, I knelt in front of Abby and hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties, drawing them down her slim and shapely legs and revealing a neatly trimmed tuft of red hair poised above a shaved pussy. The panties were saturated with the scent of aroused teenage girl and I took a deep sniff of their soggy gusset before I tossed them behind me.

Then I stood and turned away from Abby while I pulled down the covers on her parents' bed and climbed in on my back. Reaching for Abby, I told her to climb over me in a 69. The position we were in would give a nice clear view of her face on camera three as she sucked my cock. As for me, I would have a nice clear view of the young pussy as I was about to feast on.

"Is this how you and Mom did it?" Abby asked.

"Actually, no." I admitted. "I stood by the bed and she knelt there and sucked me for the first round. I just wanted to eat your pussy, that's all."

"First round?" Abby said skeptically as she settled her knees on either side of my head. "You sure you're good for more than one, old man?"

"You'll see," I smiled as I pulled her slim hips down so I could get my tongue in between her shaved pussy lips. Her pussy was flooded, and my senses were overloaded by the powerful smell of aroused teen pussy. They smell so sweet at that age. Not that there's anything wrong with the sexual aromas of healthy older women, but there's something fresher about the scent of young ones like Abby. It was a smell and flavor that I realized I had been missing as I grew older.

Abby grasped my cock in one hand and my balls in the other and took me into her mouth again.

Abby squirmed above me as I feasted on her pussy. Her inner lips and clit were so swollen and engorged that they were a very deep pink. Every movement of my tongue seemed to drive her farther and farther along. She was also moaning constantly around my cock. The problem was that she kept trying to throat-fuck me. Some guys may like that all the gagging noises were seriously breaking my concentration.

"Slow down, girl," I chided Abby as I reached down toward her shoulders. "Blow jobs aren't about going deep and gagging unless you're making a porn video. Make love to it. Tease it. Don't go as deep, but move your tongue more. Let the excitement build. When I'm ready to go deep, I'll start going for it on my own."

Abby slowed down and concentrated mostly on running her tongue around the head of my cock and toying with my balls. That's when it started to feel a whole lot better. I rewarded her for following directions by returning to the pussy feast that was spread for me. I could tell Abby's first orgasm of the night was already eminent, so I moved from teasing her inner lips and concentrated on sucking her hard pink clit. In seconds, she whined around my cock and I was rewarded with a new flood of tasty juices as her contractions sent them pouring out of her.

"God, Mr. B." Abby groaned as she pulled off my cock. "You're even better at eating pussy than MelÉ" She stopped. I was pretty sure she almost said Melissa's name.

"Who?" I asked. I gave her clit another suck and she shuddered.

"My lover," she said, trying to cover her near mistake. "You're even better than my boyfriend."

Ah, if she only knew that I was fully aware of her lesbian love life with her pal Melissa, but I let it drop. "I've had years of practice," I told her, and went back to drinking the absolute flood of tangy juices that kept pouring from her young vagina.

I let Abby recover from her climax by moving away from her center and gently kissing her inner thighs where they met her groin and teasing her plump outer pussy lips. My hands were gently stroking whatever parts of her I could reach. Mostly that was her back, her hips and her firm ass cheeks.

I could tell Abby was starting to recover when she started to get more active on my cock again. I moved back to her creamy center and let my tongue work through the goo that was pooled at her opening. I would drink from her fountain, then tease her swollen inner lips sometimes toying them with my tongue, other times pulling them into my mouth and sucking on the firmly. Her arousal was building again, it was obvious in the way she was beginning to roll her hips. It was also obvious in the way she moaned around my cock.

The pretty redhead, now that I had coached her, was doing a fine job on my cock now, and I was beginning to climb the heights now myself. My hips were beginning to roll and I was thrusting some, trying to go deeper into Abby's mouth just like I had told her would happen when I coached her.

I let my tongue concentrate more on Abby's clit now, pushing toward bringing her to orgasm faster. It worked. Abby came. Hard. Her squeal was muffled because her lips were still around my cock, which proved to be all that I needed to reach my own climax. I couldn't even warn her before her mouth was flooded with the first jet of cum. Abby grunted in surprise but, to her credit, she didn't slow down or let go of my cock. She had to swallow several times, which did a number on my already-over-stimulated cock and strengthened the later pulses of my ejaculation. God that felt good!

I looked down at my cock when Abby rolled off to stretch out on the bed. I turned around so that I lay beside her. There wasn't a drop of cum left anywhere on me. The little minx had swallowed every bit of it, unlike her mother, who would have snowballed it back to me in a kiss. No matter. Kissing Abby didn't seem to be in the playbook for this encounter. Kissing her firm tits, on the other hand, was fair game. Propping myself up on one elbow, I began licking, sucking and even lightly biting those two perfect cones.

I spent quite a while feasting on those teenaged breasts, switching between the left and the right. I was leaning on one arm, so I only had one hand free, and I used it to entertain the nipple that wasn't in my mouth. I could tell that Abby really liked it when I would bite one nipple while pinching the other one firmly at the same time. Naturally I did more of that, so it wasn't much longer before her hips started to roll, and her hands started reaching for my dick.

When Abby finally got a soft hand around my semi-hard cock, I started letting my hand wander down her firm body. I moved in teasing circles, playing with a breast before wandering down her torso or playing with her hipbones. I slowly worked my way inward from her hips toward the center, teasing her bellybutton before tangling my fingers in the coppery curls on her mound.

When my fingers reached her pubes Abby went into another gear. Now she was arching her back to lift her hips, trying to get my hand into her wet slit. I continued to tease, only occasionally letting my fingertips graze her plump outer labia. My mouth was still busy on her nipples. Her hand had worked its own brand of magic on my cock. All I was waiting for was the right moment. That moment came as my fingertips lightly grazed along one of Abby's plump outer pussy lips.

"God, Mr. B.," she groaned in frustration, "quit teasing me! I need something in me, even if it's just a finger!"

"All you had to do was ask," I chuckled as I moved between her slim thighs. Abby spread her legs wide, opening herself to me. She reached between us to grasp my cock and, pulling me toward her, guided me into her sodden pussy. She was wet enough that I probably could have pushed all the way in on one stroke, but she was also extremely tight, so I had to go slower.

"Ooh. Slow, Mr. B.," Abby groaned as I pushed myself into her tight channel. "That's the biggest one I've ever had. It'll take a minute to get used to."

I could sympathize. Abby's vagina was so tight that I was glad I'd already cum once or I'd go off too soon. I took my time, working slowly in, out and around to spread her juices on my rod and let her get used to the size of me. I didn't watch the clock, preferring to concentrate on working my erection into this teen's tight channel and continuing to tease and suck on her nipples. Finally, I was fully buried inside her. A tentative shove in an attempt to gain more depth found the head of my cock bumping up against the firm ring of her cervix and brought a complaint from Abby.

"Whatever you're doing isn't comfortable," she panted. "You're bumping something in there. If you bump it very much harder I'm afraid it'll really hurt."

Instead of pushing any deeper, I rolled my hips. This did two things. Since my pubes were mashed tight against Abby's clit, it gave her an intense rubbing. It also rolled my dick around her insides like stirring a pot with a spoon. She groaned and arched up to keep us joined as closely as possible and did some rolls herself to stir me around in her even more.

Aside from adding greatly to her arousal, this helped to relax her vaginal walls enough to allow me to begin thrusting. I took it slowly at first, with short and gentle strokes as she acclimated herself to my penetration. I also would regularly stop on the in stroke to Ôstir the pot' some more. Abby's arousal began to build even more, evidenced by the wetness I could feel and hear squishing around our union and starting to drip off my balls.

The young redhead brought her legs up around my hips, using them to pull us together. Her hands roamed my back and shoulders, sometimes caressing me but sometimes gripping me. Occasionally her nails would dig into my skin. I briefly wondered if she might eventually scratch me once her Ôenthusiasm' got the best of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.