Toga! Toga! T-oh-ugh!

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2014 by NymphWriter

Erotic Sex Story: Ryleigh wakes up the morning after her first toga party in the bed of a man she doesn't know. She must piece together the nights activities to figure out who she did and did not fuck.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I felt the warmth of the sun on my face and a pounding in my head. 'How much did I drink last night?' I wondered. But that wasn't the only question I had. Something didn't feel right, in fact, a lot of things didn't feel right. I forced my eyes open to seen the bloodshot eyes of a man in the bed I was in.

"Aaahhh!" we both cried, which was quickly followed by, "Ooohh!"

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened them again. The man was still there staring at me. His brown hair was a matted mess, his brown eyes were very bloodshot, and he was sporting what some would call a five o'clock shadow.

"Hi," he croaked.

"Hi," I moaned back.

"I'm Owen."

"Ryleigh."

"Nice to meet you ... again."

I giggled and looked around the room. This wasn't my dorm room, and I had no idea where I was. I moaned. "Where am I?"

Owen looked around. "My room at the frat house."

"Frat house? Oh fuck!"

"I need to use the head. Would you like something when I come back?"

"Water," I moaned.

"I'll be right back."

Owen slid out of his bed and stood up. His semi-flaccid cock hung between his legs as he grabbed a pair of boxers. I smiled, but said nothing as I watched him leave. His curly brown hair, firm build, long legs made me smile. I'll admit, if I was to wake up next to a naked man, he was a man I didn't object to waking up with. Now, if I could only remember what we did last night. I shut my eyes and tried to remember what had occurred the night before.

Flashes of loud music and dancing ran through my memory. My friend Chrissy was the one who talked me into coming, but shortly after we arrived she ditched me to be with her sorority sisters and the other frat guys. I debated about leaving, but I didn't. Why? Oh, because that guy asked me to dance with him. Not the guy who I woke up with though. Who was he again? Owen, that's right.

I was still lying back and under the covers when Owen returned with four bottles in his hands. He handed me two and said, "Here."

"Thanks," I said, then drank some water. The other bottle, lemon-lime Gatorade. My personal favorite.

"So, how long have you been a member of KT?"

"KT?"

"Kappa Tau."

"I'm not a member of Kappa Tau, or any sorority for that matter."

"Then why were you at our party?"

"My former roommate and best friend is a member. She invited me. I'm three weeks away from graduation."

"Wow! Congrats!"

I lay back on the bed, then asked, "Are my clothes in here somewhere?"

"What clothes? If you mean your underwear, they might be downstairs. Last night was our annual toga party."

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Oh fuck! That's right. I was wearing a purple sheet."

"You mean this one?" asked Owen, holding up a purple bed sheet.

I opened my eyes. "Yeah, that's mine. Is my bra around?"

"What color is it?"

"Purple. I really would like it back. It's my favorite."

"We usually keep them as mementos of our parties."

"What will it cost me to get it back?"

"I'd say a blowjob, but you don't look so good and to be honest, I'm enjoying our chat. Finish your water and I'll try to rescue you bra and panties."

"The panties are a white cotton thong with black smiles on them."

Owen smiled. "They sound cute. So tell me, why did you attend our toga party?"

I sighed. "Because I'm going to graduate in three weeks."

"I'm not sure I understand."

I drank my water and Gatorade, then said, "I've done nothing but work and go to school for the last four years. I'm on four scholarships that demand I maintain a 3.0 GPA, I'm working two part-time jobs, and I usually spend my free time studying. Chrissy, my friend, told me I needed to experience college, not just attend."

"Why didn't you try to join the sorority?"

"I did. They don't usually take girls who can't afford to be members. Chrissy got in, I didn't. I figured it was for the best. So, Chrissy moved into sorority the house and we stayed friends. When she told me about the party, I figured, what the hell."

"What's your major?"

"Majors," I corrected him, not that he'd know that before. "Computer science and English. I want to write educational programs to help teach kids how to read."

"Why not become a teacher?"

"Simple. They get paid like shit."

Owen laughed. "This is true. My older sister is a teacher and she's always bitching about how shitty her pay is."

"I need to use the bathroom, and I don't have any clothes."

"Here," said Owen, handing me a clean t-shirt and boxers. "This way you don't need to walk out naked. Not that I would mind."

I smiled and slipped on the clothes. Owen escorted me to the bathroom and offered to search for my bra. It was then I saw my reflection. My face was red and blotchy, my hair, a matted mess. Not only was I sure I had fucked Owen, but I was pretty sure I had fucked another as well. Maybe. Flashes of kissing random guys danced through my head. I also remember when I took my bra and panties off. It was stupid, but it was during the song, "Shout!" All the sorority girls were taking their bras off and tossing them into a basket. Not wanting to be left out, I did the same. Though, I know I was pretty drunk by then.

I emptied my bladder and returned to the room I was in before. I grabbed my toga and stared at it. Hot tears welled up in my eyes, and burned down my cheeks. What was I thinking coming to a frat party and fucking a random stranger or two? I put my face into my hands wept. I had never had a one-night stand before and the shame of my stupidity added to my poor decisions.

Owen entered the room and exclaimed, "Hey! What's wrong?"

"I'm not a slut," I sobbed.

Owen set the food on his dresser and sat next me, putting his arm around me. "I know that."

"I got so drunk last night."

"What did you drink?"

"Beer, tequila, I think some rum and vodka. I know I kissed several guys."

"Sounds like a normal party here."

"And then I wake up and I can't remember if we fucked or not!"

"Well, let's try to make this a happier ending. Are any of these yours?" he asked, holding up the three remaining bras.

I looked up and quickly spotted my bra. How do I tell this guy the reason I wanted it back was it was my only good one? I smiled and said, "This one is mine."

"Here," he said handing it to me, "I couldn't find your panties, but I should return these. Oh, I brought us some bagels and cream cheese. Assuming you're hungry."

"I should try to eat."

"I didn't know what you'd like so I grabbed a plain, onion, poppy seed, and a blueberry."

"Plain please. It's the only one I like."

Owen handed me the plain bagel, then said, "Shit! I forgot a knife. Wait here and I'll get us a knife and return these bras."

Owen grabbed the bag of bagels and the bras and left. I stared at the bagel and smiled. I decide to prop the pillows behind me, and relax. My head was still pounding and I knew I'd need to ask Owen for some ibuprofen and soon. Part of me was still ashamed about what I had done, and even though Owen seemed like a nice guy, I still felt like shit. I started to cry again.

Owen returned with my panties in his hand, a knife, a jug of orange juice, two cups, and the bag of bagels. "Why are you crying again?" he asked.

"I feel like shit," I said, drying my eyes on the back of my hand. "You seem like such a nice guy, and I'm such a whore."

"You're not a whore," he said sweetly. "You got drunk, and we fucked.

"I am a whore!" I cried. "I act all prim and proper, but the truth is, I'm just a whore!"

"If you were a whore, you'd be downstairs in the dogpile."

"Dogpile?"

"I've been a member of the Alpha Sigma Zeta fraternity for three years and had heard stories of the legendary orgies with the sexy ladies of Kappa Tau, but thought they were just stories, until now."

"They had an orgy downstairs?" I asked, not hiding the shock in my voice.

"Looks like it," he said, then sighed. "But I missed out because I was up here with you."

"But I was drunk."

"We were both drunk. I'll own my drunkenness."

We shared the bagels, drank the juice, and continued to talk. "So, Owen, what is your major? Partying like a rock star?"

"No," he said. "Psychology."

"Oh," I said, taking a bite of my bagel. "I've taken a few classes."

"Most people have. It's a graduation requirement."

I looked at Owen. "You do look a bit familiar. Have we met before tonight?"

"Maybe. What psych classes have you taken?"

"Um, 100, 301, and one other ... what was it?"

"Four-twelve maybe?"

"Yeah! The one about human sexuality," I said, then moaned. "Oh, my head! You got any ibuprofen?"

"Yeah, hang on."

Owen reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle. "I hurt my knee last year and I got the 800 mg kind for the pain. Since I don't take them often, I save them for my hangovers."

"Thanks," I said, smiling as best as I could. "You're a life saver."

I took the pill and chased it with a swallow of juice, then closed my eyes. I knew it would take some time for the pain to go away, but just knowing the clock was ticking on my headache helped.

"You okay?" Owen asked.

"My head hurts and the room's spinning."

"Why don't you lay down and rest?"

Owen pulled the bedding back and helped me into the bed. Then he climbed in next to me and held me close.

"I feel like shit," I said.

"I'm sure you do," said Owen.

Owen held me in his arms, stroking my hair. It was such a gentle moment and not how I expected a frat guy to behave. I thought about Chrissy and the dogpile downstairs. I was sure she was there, in the middle of it. She had mentioned once before the erotic parties they had, but was never able to give many details. Then it hit me, I was brought here to be a part of the dogpile, but instead I ended up here, with Owen.

"Why were you in that class?" I moaned. I didn't want to think about Chrissy, the dogpile, or anything else.

"It's for my major," explained Owen. "I want to be the next Kinsey. I want to prove that humans are sexual beings by nature."

"I guess being in a frat helps."

"Actually, anything I do with a woman is private. I don't kiss and tell."

Owen kissed my head. Something about his body language changed. I could feel it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I, um ... that is ... I remember last night."

"Oh shit."

"Actually, you were quite amazing."

"Liar."

"Tell me what you remember?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, then said, "I remember dancing."

"You can do better than that."

I sighed, "Fine. Chrissy helped me with my toga. We picked the purple sheet to match my bra. Hers was flawless. She's flawless. Tall, leggy brunette with perky little breasts, a tight ass, and gorgeous. Next to her I'm short and dumpy."

"You're not dumpy," said Owen.

"But I am short. Being a blonde means I'm constantly overcoming the stereotype of being a stupid nymphomaniac who's only interested in a sugar-daddy or being a trophy wife. I've busted my ass for four years and will be walking with a 3.8 GPA. I'm not the valedictorian, but I don't fucking care about that. I've got four job offers waiting for me when I graduate. I've spent my entire college career overcoming men thinking I was a fuck-toy or an idiot and tonight I just wanted to see how the other side lived."

"Wow! A 3.8 gpa is nothing to sneeze at."

"Thanks," I said, then continued. "So, Chrissy and I arrive and the music was so loud, and everywhere I saw handsome men and sexy women all wearing togas. I didn't think I belonged, but soon lots of men were talking to me, and pouring me drinks. It seemed the more I drank, the more they would talk with me. I'm sure I kissed at least a dozen different guys."

"When did you give up your bra and panties?"

I bit my lower lip and fought back the tears. "It was during 'Shout!' You know the song."

"Oh right ... I remember someone calling out for everyone to lose their underwear. Hell, even I shed my boxers then."

"I was so drunk, and everyone else was taking off their bras and panties so I decided what the hell. It was kinda freeing. Then I noticed the guys started feeling up the girls and togas coming off. I wasn't so comfortable anymore and I wanted to leave, but, I got lost."

"I found you hiding in the kitchen."

I looked up at Owen. "That's where we met. You were ... you were so nice. You didn't start groping me. Not right away, that is."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.