The Oral Slave

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotic Sex Story: One of my earliest attempts at writing erotica, first published on line in 2001. A gentle femdom story about a man who serves his high-profile executive wife with his oral skills. She decides to share his tongue with her secretary.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

This is one of my first attempts at writing erotica. I hope you enjoy.

I suppose some people might think my wife and I are into BDSM, but there's not any of the whips-and-chains stuff. Anna IS in charge, but that's just her way. She's a high-level executive with a Fortune 100 firm. I'm a teacher because I like the career. I usually do whatever she says, but that's just my way.

Early in our marriage, Anna and I discovered how much we like oral sex. Or at least we discovered how much we both love it when I eat her pussy. Sex for us has always included my bringing her off with my tongue several times. Now we have an almost daily ritual that helps Anna relax after a long hard day at work. A few minutes before she comes home, she calls me on the cell phone so I can have her bath ready and pour her a glass of wine. I also dim the lights and put on some soft music.

I greet Anna at the door totally naked and help her undress and slip into the tub of warm water complete with scented oil. I dutifully bring her a glass of wine. As she soaks, I wash her body and shampoo her long auburn hair. After rinsing her and drying her I massage her with her favorite lotions and dry her hair. Sometimes I also paint her nails and of course I keep her pubic hair immaculately trimmed. For Valentines Day I trimmed her bush into a little heart, which she loved admiring in the mirror.

I help Anna into a sensuous nightgown, and then lead her to a large overstuffed chair in the bedroom. She swings her thighs over the arms and positions her pussy at the very edge of the cushion. Kneeling before her I began bathing Anna's pussy with my tongue, exploring her clit with the tip, drinking deeply from the juices that flow from her hole. I keep licking until she tells me to stop, which usually isn't until she's come two or three times. Finally she pulls me to her and guides my engorged cock into her. I fuck her until she reaches another climax, after which she lets me fill her pussy with my creamy cum. Then Ð you guessed it Ð I am pushed back down to clean out her flooded pussy while my dear wife enjoys another climax or two.

One day a couple of months ago, Anna called me and told me to be ready. I had the tub filled and the wine poured and was waiting at the door naked. When the door swung open I saw not only my lovely Anna, but also her secretary Brittany Ð a beautiful young blonde with a slim figure and small breasts. I was embarrassed, but Anna only said, "Don't just stand there, Will. Pour Brittany some wine." I knew then that Anna had decided to share my oral talents with Brittany. My cock gave a jump. Brittany looked nervous, but I could also see her hard nipples poking thru both her blouse and bra.

Anna told me to undress Brittany first, which I did. Her A-cup breasts had no sag to them and she was a natural blonde. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, the lips shaved and a nice tuft was left on her mound. After undressing Anna I led them both to the tub, a large Jacuzzi style bathtub that could easily seat four. I attentively bathed them both and shampooed their hair, rinsed them off and dried them. I blew their hair dry and then massaged them both with lotion. My cock was oozing pre-cum by now at the newness of Brittany's young body. Anna gave her one of her many nightgowns and led her to the easy chair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.