The Initiation - Cover

The Initiation

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A plump female cyclists is seduced by a male of another cycle team. He finds her very co-operative and as she told him she is alone and finding riding by herself not fun. He introduces her to his group where she is initiated, resulting in -- well read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   .

It was just after midday when the bikies reached the junction in the bike track when Rick departed. As usual there was the comment about his bed where he had a bit of a rest before starting the climb to his destination. "Be riding next week?" he was asked as he put the stand down on his bike so it wouldn't fall. He gave a nod and a wave as the rest of the team rode off.

It was his usual custom to have a drink and just a rest before the climb, even if it had only been a short ride whereas today it had been one of over 50 klms. He was pondering what to do for the rest of the afternoon. His wife had been invited by one of her old school friends for a brief holiday at her beach house, so he had a few days to enjoy his rather secret activity and that was to contact a woman who was an accommodating sexual partner as his wife, for reasons of her own wouldn't partake in any form of sexual conduct as least not with him. He had taken his mobile out when he heard the crunch of the gravel from an approaching bike.

The woman was definite overweight and even before she stopped in front of him it was obvious that she was pretty well exhausted. "Fuck it is hot and I'm a lather of sweat", she said as she stopped. It wasn't uncommon for a woman to say 'fuck'. He had worked with a very attractive woman who in every sentence 'fuck' was a standard word but the thought that went through his mind was 'as she says it would she actually do it?' For in the seconds after she stopped he gauged her appearance. She wasn't over attractive, however, although she was very plump, large and definitely sagging tits her backside counterbalanced them so in a way she was in proportion and tits, especially like this woman had were his first point of reference. "Ridden far?" he asked.

"Grief no", was her reply as she helped herself to a drink from her container. "I don't think I have done more than a few kilometres. I know I should get out more often, but riding by yourself is not much fun. Do you ride a lot?" she asked.

"As often as I can", he replied. "As a matter of fact the group I ride with headed the way you came about ten to fifteen minutes ago. We had just completed a fifty plus ride. I stop here for a bit of a breather before I start the ride home, it is a bit of a climb, not over the top but it is a climb".

"Fifty kilometres", she gasped. "Fuck I could never do that".

"Neither did I", he replied. "I have been riding with the group for nearly two years now and when I first started I could only manage a short ride so if you keep at it you will find that the kilometres are just eaten away". There was a brief silence till he asked. "What are your plans for the rest of the day?" She was silent for several seconds. "I really have none. I live by myself that is why I said riding by one's self is not a great incentive to get out and about".

"Oh! My name is Rick", he said. "I was thinking because I have an interest in checking out an antique shop in the hills which I'm doing when I get home and as you have nothing on the agenda would you like to join me. We could have a light lunch as it is near lunch time and they also have some nice coffee shop in the hills for afternoon tea". The woman was staggered and it was several seconds, almost touching a minute before she responded. "My name is Karen" she said. "I haven't been invited out by a man in ages. I'm not attractive and I know I'm overweight, men aren't interested but ... but I would be delighted to take up your offer, but you said something about a climb". He laughed as he put his drink bottle back into the rack on the bike. "You have gears on your bike, the climb isn't that exhausting and if necessary we can walk, I'm not far off my destination", he said as they moved off.

The climb was done on the bikes and she was quite impressed that she had made it. "Because we were talking and you had company the climb wasn't really noticed", he said as they rode into his carport. "Do you live by yourself?" she asked.

"No! The wife is away for a few days visiting an old school friend who has a beach house", he replied as he put his helmet away and removed the bike jacket. "Would you like a shower?" he asked for it was very noticeable that she sweated a lot. Her face lit up for this was another item of conversation that was alien. " You ... you don't mine", she stammered.

"Of course not", he replied. "I'll get you a towel". He showed her the bathroom and how to operate the taps for they were new and a bit stiff. He had just come out when she opened the door and said. "Would you like to wash my back?" There was really no need to answer that for the thought of her naked, with sagging tits and a large backside and hopefully an unshaved groin was enough for him to begin getting an erection. "You are one attractive woman", he said as he undressed. "I really like women with large tits and especially ones who don't shave". She giggled as they stepped into the shower and he began to soap her up, moulding her tits and giving that very hairy triangle a good rubbing and then a solid fingering and while she began to dribble saliva she reached behind her, gripped his hard and throbbing cock and pushed it between the cheeks of her bum. The invitation was clear and it only took a few seconds before he was fucking her up the bum and with each thrust that buried his cock she gave off grunts and groans that only increased the length of his ravishing cock. Her grunts and groans were quickly replaced with a 'Ahhhhhh!' as he emptied his load.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.