Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 37: April 8 - 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: April 8 - 10 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

April 8

We got back from the band trip late Tuesday and I think I could have slept for most of Wednesday but, since Becky has invited me to join her and Katie for a getaway at her grandparents’ cabin in the mountains, I had to get up in time for them to pick me up. I sensed a mixed reaction from my parents over this. Dad was mostly concerned that I’d be a burden to Becky. I don’t think it didn’t crossed his mind that Katie and I are sexually active, let alone that I’m also getting it on with Becky. I didn’t sense the same objections from Mom but she knows about Katie and me. She’s pretty cool about it but it looks like she still hasn’t told Dad. I guess we’ve been behaving pretty well when we’re around them if he’s still this clueless.

Despite the worries about me being a burden to Becky for this trip, I think Mom and Dad would enjoy me being out of the house for a few days. I didn’t know if the Kowalskis were going to be joining them for any fun but I wouldn’t have been surprised if they were. The four of them had been pretty obvious during the band trip. Abby even talked to me about it, so it wasn’t just me. A lot of the seniors were planning a getaway for the rest of Spring Break that Abby might be going on but, even if she isn’t, her parents and mine can always meet up at my house.

Becky and Katie picked me up around ten this morning. As is typical when Becky’s driving us anywhere, Katie and I were in the backseat making out. Katie had a skirt on but no panties. Before long she had my cock pulled out of my fly and was sucking me off as I plunged two fingers into her wet pussy. Becky was watching us in the rearview mirror as she drove.

“You realize, Katie,” she said as we were cleaning up from our first round of orgasms, “that I’m going to need some time alone with John when we get to the cabin.”

“It’s OK, Mom,” Katie told her. “He might wear me out on the way there but he might still be ‘up’ to taking care of you.”

After that statement, Katie went back to sucking on my cock while I kept fingering her pussy. That resulted in another string of orgasms for her and one for me. By then we were close to our destination so we put ourselves back together and cuddled close in the back seat. It gave me time to think about how things might go this weekend. Until just recently, if I was with one of them the other was nowhere around. On Katie’s weekends, Becky left the house to go shopping, get a manicure or have her hair done. On Becky’s weekends, Katie would be staying with her dad. The past few weeks, with the craziness surrounding her DNA donors, Becky had been at home working while Katie and I were together upstairs. Maybe this trip would be like that. I was worried about jealousy between mother and daughter during our time in the cabin. Would one of them leave and go swim in the lake while I enjoyed the other’s company? And what about sleeping arrangements? Would I share my bed with one and then give the other a turn the next night? Would the impossible happen and put me in a threesome with mother and daughter?

I’d find out soon enough. Becky pulled up in front of the address her GPS had navigated us to. To call it a cabin would be like calling The Biltmore a nice house. It was huge! It was also beautiful and impressive. Not to mention that the back of the house was maybe a hundred feet from a beautiful lake and you couldn’t see another house anywhere near. The three of us unloaded the car and took our stuff in. The suitcases went in two of the bedrooms, either of which could have been called a master suite. Becky had a cooler with some food in it that I helped her put away in the kitchen. It wouldn’t be enough to cover all our meals but it wasn’t far to town if we needed to shop and there were also some restaurants there if we decided to go out. It didn’t take long to get us moved in. Then I learned that the two of them had things planned.

“Go take care of Mom while I take a walk on the beach,” Katie said as she kissed me and shoved me toward her mother’s bedroom. “Then get a shower and come outside.”

Becky was already in her bedroom and was stripping her clothes off when I walked in. I stripped out of my clothes to join her. Once we were naked, she pulled the covers back on the bed and climbed up on the mattress on her hands and knees. I was already hard in anticipation of being with Becky because it had been a couple of weeks since we’d been together. A grinning brunette looking over her shoulder at me while her round butt gently sways back and forth was a pretty good hint that she was ready for me, too. I got up on the bed between her calves and aimed my rock-hard erection into her pussy. She was wet enough that it only took a couple of short strokes to spread enough lubrication on my dick to let me slide all the way in.

“Fuck me, John,” Becky moaned. “Watching you and Katie in the back seat was driving me crazy. I need it hard and fast.”

Katie had already gotten me off twice on the way here, so I knew I could give her mother a good pounding, just like she wanted, and make it last a while. I grabbed Becky’s hips and plunged deeply into her, the collisions of my groin against her butt smacking sounds as the flesh of her ass rippled from the force of our mating. I used Becky’s hips to pull her back against my thrusts even though it wasn’t really necessary. My girlfriend’s mother was driving herself back against me almost violently. She wasn’t kidding about needing it hard and fast.

There’s something about doing it doggy-style that makes it a challenge to last very long with Katie or Becky. Maybe it’s the angle that my cock ends up in their pussies, but the stimulation gets to me. Even having cum twice already today didn’t keep the need to orgasm from building up in me. I tried to slow down and ease the pressure, but Becky wasn’t having any of that.

“Just keep fucking me,” she growled as she humped back against me.

This was all about Rule Two and being a giving lover, even if the thought crossed my mind that Becky was taking more than giving at this point. I shrugged, mentally, since it could be argued that my satisfaction was already on its way in the orgasm that was building up in my groin. It only took a couple of minutes more of this frantic jackhammering I was giving her before I was going over the edge.

“I’m cumming, Becky,” I grunted as I ground my cock into the very deepest recesses of her pussy and squirted out my load. I’m sure it wasn’t a huge one since Katie had sucked me off twice on the trip down here, but it was a satisfying climax for me all the same.

I was trying to catch my breath but Becky didn’t even slow down. She pushed me down onto my back and crawled over me for a sixty-nine, planting her freshly seeded pussy in my face while she devoured my sticky rod and licked up as much of our combined juices as she could. I did my part at cleaning the juices from her. My slightly smaller load of jism took a while to seep from her since I’d planted it so deeply inside, but I started to taste more and more of it as time went by. Becky’s attentions to my cock, meanwhile, were having a positive effect and the motions of her lips and tongue changed slightly as she transitioned from cleaning me to sucking me in preparation for round two.

When Becky decided I was hard enough for that second round, she lifted her pussy from my face and moved down my body. Straddling my hips, she lifted my dick up with one hand and lined it up with her entrance, settling onto me in the reverse-cowgirl position. She wanted it just as hard and fast as the first round, bouncing up and down on me to drive my dick up inside her. I could feel her hand bumping my cock and balls as she masturbated in her frantic need. When she finally came, she relaxed and stretched out on me with her back against my chest.

“Cum in me, John,” she urged. “Fill me up one more time.” I humped up against her and eventually reached another climax, pumping what little cum remained in my balls into Becky’s pussy.

She rolled us onto our sides and we spooned together briefly while we recovered from our efforts. Two frantic fucks like that in quick succession really had me wanting to fall asleep right there, but Becky didn’t give me time. She rolled away and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the shower. We washed each other thoroughly, helped each other dry off and then she gave me a tender kiss and sent me on my way.

I went outside to find Katie sitting on the rear deck of the house watching the lake. I bent down and kissed her gently.

“Got anything left for me?” my girlfriend giggled.

“I should by sometime this evening,” I told her.

I cuddled with Katie on a lounge chair on the deck until the shade of the house moved over us and we got too cool just sitting there. We took a nice walk along the beach where it was sunnier. At one point, we decided to try wading but the water was ice-cold.

“Now my feet are too wet and dirty to put my shoes on,” Katie giggled. “Let’s go back to the cabin and wash up.”

I agreed and we turned around to walk back along the beach to the cabin. I was surprised we had walked so far. The sun was nearly down and it was getting a little chilly when we got back. We came in the kitchen door and found Becky there. She was dressed, looking freshly showered, and was cooking dinner. She told us it wouldn’t be much longer, so Katie and I washed and dried our feet so we could put our shoes and socks back on.

Becky gave us each a couple of things to do so everything could be ready for dinner at the same time and then the three of us ate at the small table in the kitchen. It was mostly small talk over dinner, with Katie and I filling in more details of our spring band trip and Becky telling us what was going on with getting their house ready to sell while she looked for a new house for them. It seemed to me that things were going pretty well in that regard.

“Heard anything about the Garretts or Pastor Wilkins?” Katie asked.

“I don’t get it,” I said. “How do people who consider themselves Christians end up trying to kidnap people? How can they justify trying to plant a bomb in your house?”

“I think they have a different version of the Bible than I’ve ever seen,” Katie snorted.

“Enough of that,” Becky scolded. “We’re safe, they’re in jail and we can only move forward from here.”

There wasn’t much to talk about after that and we all finished our meals pretty quickly. Katie and I handled the cleanup and let Becky go relax in the living room. When we joined her, she had a movie picked out for us to watch. We all sat on the couch so we could see the screen and she pushed start. I’m not a big fan of chick flicks, but if that’s what I have to watch in order to cuddle on the couch with my girlfriend under one arm and her mother under the other for a couple of hours, I’ll watch one any day of the week.

Becky was almost asleep by the time the movie ended and I don’t think Katie or I were far behind her. We helped Becky up off the couch and got quick hugs and kisses as we told her good night and went back toward the bedrooms. We stopped to brush our teeth and such before we went on to our room. With the door shut behind us, Katie and I stripped and crawled in bed. All the lights were off except for one next to the bed as my deliciously naked girlfriend pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me, kissing me passionately. My quickly hardening dick twitched against her inner thigh, causing her to giggle.

“You do have something left for me,” she grinned. “Let me give it a little good luck kiss and send it on its way.”

She slid down and took my mostly stiff member in her mouth as far as she could. When she’d gone as deeply as she could without gagging, she tightened her lips around the shaft and sucked hard as she lifted her mouth up along my length. When only the head was in her mouth, her tongue joined the action, swirling around the glans as she twisted her head a little and moved up and down the shaft an inch or so. By now my dick was as hard as the first erection of the day, which I thought was a feat considering this was the fifth one since this morning.

“That should do,” Katie smiled as she moved up to straddle me and started to lift my wet dick into position at her opening.

“What about foreplay?” I asked.

“I’ve been thinking about you and me in this bed since we left the house, John,” Katie informed me as her pussy slid down on me. “I don’t think kissing me a few more times will make me any wetter than I am already.” She was right, of course. The little bit of saliva she’d left on my cock was more than enough to lubricate me because her juices were practically dripping out of her. She had me inside her in one smooth motion.

After she had me fully seated inside her, Katie leaned back down to kiss me as she gently rode me. To describe it as riding isn’t quite right, though. Neither of us moved very much. I was still feeling worn out from the two frantic fuckings I’d given Becky and the fact that this was the fifth erection of a very long day meant that there wasn’t a lot of urgency left in my fourteen-year-old libido. Katie didn’t seem to want it fast and furious anyway. Maybe the orgasms I gave her in the car on the way here were enough to take the edge off her.

Katie managed to move herself around on the base of my dick so it stimulated her clit and she ground herself, gently, to a couple of orgasms. This time that mostly meant her breathing changed for a minute and I could feel her walls contracting around me as the climax overtook her. None of them were what I’d call huge orgasms but I’m sure they were making Katie feel really good.

Her motions and her contractions finally pushed me over the edge and I thrust upward as I pulled Katie’s hips down to meet mine while I grunted out one more cum for the day. I could just about bet I didn’t even spurt, not after a day like today, but an orgasm is an orgasm and always feels wonderful on some level when it’s with someone you love.

“Cleanup on aisle sixty-nine,” my girlfriend giggled as she rose off my spent dick, turned around and planted her freshly seeded pussy on my face. She ran her tongue all around my sticky pubes, cock and balls, lapping up the remnants. I’m sure most of it was her but neither of us objects to tasting our own juices now. I did my part in the cleanup and barely tasted any of my sperm among all the fluids I was drinking up. There were even a few more juices produced as I licked her to a couple more climaxes before she finally rolled off me. Through all that, Katie still hadn’t persuaded my exhausted cock to rise for erection number six.

Katie finally found the energy to turn herself the right direction in the bed and lay on our sides while we kissed each other. That included licking each other’s faces clean of some tasty juices. We were both worn out by that time, so I reached over and turned out the lamp on the bedside table while Katie pulled the covers up over us. We were spooned together, naked and in love, and drifted off to sleep.

April 9

I woke up this morning with Katie in my arms. My morning wood was snug between the cheeks of her warm ass and her hand was covering mine as it cupped one of her soft breasts. I was aware that Becky was in the room and opened my eyes to see her, dressed in her robe, as she leaned over me to kiss me on the cheek.

“Breakfast will be ready soon,” she whispered.

“I’ll wake Katie,” I responded.

“And be sure to wash your faces,” Becky smirked. “You’re both a little crusty.”

I bet we did. The last thing Katie and I had done the night before was lick each other clean in a sixty-nine after we’d made love. My face wasn’t the only crusty part of me, either, but since Becky had told me breakfast was almost ready, I figured a shower could wait. I nudged Katie and then rose up to kiss her and wake her up.

“Good morning, baby,” I said softly. “Your mom says breakfast is almost ready.”

“Can’t I just stay here in bed with you?” Katie mumbled. “I haven’t slept all night in your arms like this since my birthday.”

“I like it, too,” I admitted, “but there’s breakfast waiting and I need to pee.”

“How romantic,” Katie giggled, “but I do, too.”

“You go first,” I told her. “This thing has to soften up first.” I punctuated my statement with a thrust of my hips, forcing my hard cock up against her butt.

“Now I really don’t want to get up,” she laughed.

She did get up, though. I guess her bladder won the contest. I waited until she had flushed before I went in the bathroom. My dick had softened enough by then to let me pee while Katie was washing her face.

“I could use a shower...”

“We don’t have time right now,” I told her, “but we can probably grab one after we eat.”

While I washed my face, Katie pulled on the t-shirt and panties she would have worn as pajamas if we hadn’t ended up sleeping naked. I returned to the bedroom and pulled on yesterday’s clothes. We followed the smell of sausages cooking and found Becky in the kitchen putting finishing touches on breakfast. The toast popped up just as we walked in.

“Would one of you butter the toast?” she asked.

“I will, Mom,” Katie told her.

“Then John can pour us some orange juice,” Becky said. “The glasses are to the right of the sink. Are scrambled eggs okay with everyone?”

I had no objections to scrambled eggs. Neither did Katie. Between the three of us, breakfast was on the table in no time and we sat down to eat. Katie sat close to me on one side of the long table while Becky sat across from us. There are times when I wish I was left-handed so I could eat and hold hands with Katie at the same time because Katie kept trying to hold my hand, which made it difficult to eat. She finally settled for keeping her free hand on my leg most of the time.

“What’s the plan for today?” I asked Becky.

“I’d like to look around the area if you two are up to it,” she said. “I’m told there are a lot of nice shops and restaurants in town that we could check out.”

“That sounds fun, Mom,” Katie said. “The lake is beautiful, but the water’s way too cold to have any fun. John and I tried to wade along the beach yesterday and just about froze our feet off.”

“We’ll have to come back in the summer after the water warms up,” Becky commented. “I’m told the water warms up pretty quickly starting in the middle of May.”

“Do we have time to get cleaned up before we go?” I asked. Katie and I had fallen asleep last night after we’d made love and we were both in need of showers.

“Plenty of time,” Becky smiled. “The shops don’t open until ten, anyway.”

Katie and I helped Becky straighten up the kitchen and do the dishes once we’d eaten and then we all headed off to clean up and get dressed for the day ahead. The bathroom Katie and I shared had a nice big shower with plenty of room to play. We did play, since we had the time. Kissing under a waterfall of warm water is very arousing, after all. Even more arousing is the feeling of soapy hands on skin. Katie’s hands felt great as she lathered me up from head to toe and her skin felt amazing to me as I did the same for her. To cap it all off, soapy hands on aroused genitals can result in great orgasms. I had to help Katie stand up after hers. She had to rinse the shower wall to wash away the evidence of mine.

Showers, and orgasms, out of the way, Katie and I turned off the water and dried ourselves with fluffy towels. We helped each other with some of the hard-to-reach places and scampered back to the bedroom to get dressed for the day. There was a lot of kissing involved in getting dressed, but the fun in the shower had taken the immediate edge off of our horniness. We were in the living room, putting our shoes on, when Becky came out.

“Ready to go, kids?” she asked. “I want to drive around a while just to get my bearings before we go into town.”

“Sounds like a plan, Mom,” Katie nodded.

We climbed into the car in our usual arrangement with Becky driving while Katie and I sat in the back and cuddled. We didn’t do a lot of kissing this time because we all wanted to see the sights. The entire area was lovely, even now in those days between winter ending and spring starting to take over. Becky drove us in a loop all the way around the lake. I had thought the cabin we were staying in was palatial, but there were some houses here that made it look like a shack. There were some actual shacks, too, which really made for some contrast.

It took about a half hour to drive around the lake back to the cabin and then it was about ten more minutes into town. Becky found a parking place at a public lot off the main street and we locked up the car and started walking. The big parking lots off main street indicated the town was a popular destination in the warmer months. It wasn’t too crowded today but it was only April. Some of the shops weren’t even open and some even had signs up saying they would open late in May. That still left plenty of cool places to poke around in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.