Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 36: Spring Band Trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Spring Band Trip - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

April 5

The Concert Band and the Wind Symphony loaded up the busses and got on the road this morning, headed for a band festival and competition out of state. Since we weren’t assigned specific seats for the trip, Katie and I rode together so we could spend as much time together as possible. Mr. J. was pretty cool about couples sitting together on the bus, but he was also determined not to let any of us get too far. He told us he’d been in bands just like we are and had probably tried most of the stunts he was determined not to let us pull. The parent chaperones were supposed to keep an eye on us during the ride, but they were up in the front having a great time talking to each other while the kids were all in the back.

It was daylight all the way to our destination anyway, so none of us could actually do much. There’s no telling what might happen in the dark, though. I remember that from the final marching competition trip back in October when Katie and I got going pretty hot and heavy on the way home. Katie and I mostly cuddled today. Becky had let us have some time for sex Friday after school and again all day yesterday, so we weren’t feeling all needy and horny like some of our fellow band members might have been.

My parents were chaperones on this trip but were on another bus with the Kowalskis. Becky had stayed home because it would give her time to get the house listed with a realtor and get some things packed so she and Katie could move into her company’s executive condo. She told me she was going to stay there while Katie and I were on the band trip and would try to have enough stuff for Katie to live there after we got back. Since the condo was fully furnished, all she really had to do was get all of their clothes, cosmetics and other personal things they needed over to the condo. The rest of their stuff, like the furniture and so on, would go in storage until they moved into their new house.

When we arrived at the hotel, I moved my stuff into the room I was sharing with three other guys. They were all pretty cool. We flipped to see which two of us would get a bed and which of us would sleep on the floor. The deal was that we’d trade places the second night. I lost the coin toss, so I was going to be on the floor tonight. We didn’t have long to relax at that point because we were supposed to be back on the busses so we could go to dinner. The other guys and I went downstairs together. Katie came down not long after that and we took our places on the bus. Katie told me she was in a room on a different floor with three other girls who were all people she knew and liked, so she was happy about that.

Before they’d taken us to dinner, Mr. J went to all the busses and told everyone he had hired security guards to watch both floors. Once we were in our rooms we had to stay there until morning unless there was some kind of emergency. Nobody would be able to sneak out of their room without getting into a lot of trouble. Dinner was a buffet at an all-you-can-eat sort of place and paid for by the band out of money the band parents’ organization had raised. Katie and I shared a table with Anna Jones and Christy Goff, who’s the only girl in the trumpet section of the Wind Symphony. Christy’s a junior this year, so if Katie and I make it into the Wind Symphony for next year, we’ll being seeing her a lot. She seems to be nice and, since she’s friends with Anna, I know she’s not a jerk. Anna has no patience for that kind of people.

The four of us had a good time and dinner went by too quickly. Mr. J rounded us up and herded us back to the busses. Before we started the trip back to the hotel, Mr. J went to all the busses and reminded us that we all had to be downstairs for breakfast by seven. A lot of kids groaned about it, but we all knew we’d be there. He reminded us again about the security guards and the rest of the rules. Like I said, he’s serious about not letting us go too far.

Speaking of going too far, Mom and Dad are sharing a room with the Kowalskis. God only knows what those four are getting up to. Mom told me back in February how the four of them are swapping spouses and how the guys are licking their own, and the other guy’s, cum out of whatever pussy has the creampie. She didn’t say, but my guess is that she and Mrs. K are doing the cleanup routine on whichever sticky cock needs it, no matter whose pussy it was just in. Dang, my parents are kinky. I guess you could say I’m kinky, too, ever since Mom talked to me about creampie eating and I started doing it with Becky and Katie. Oops! I don’t want to be thinking about that in a room with three other guys. I don’t think a hard-on would make me popular among my fellow band members.

Katie and I texted each other at bedtime like we always do, which got me some good-natured ribbing from the guys I was sharing the room with. They shouldn’t have been surprised about Katie and me, though. Everyone’s been aware that we’ve been a couple since back in Marching Band season. I think they’re just jealous.

April 6

Yesterday, the first day of the trip, was just for travel and we got to the hotel pretty late after we’d been to dinner. We did our part of the competition this morning. Concert Band went first in the auditorium of a high school about three times the size of ours. The auditorium was mostly empty except for the judges and some of our chaperones, among which were Mom and Dad. The other half of the chaperones, including the Kowalskis, were with the Wind Symphony while they were warming up in a practice room. I guess they split up their duties so parents could watch their kids perform. I felt pretty good about the way we played and I think everyone else did, too. The French Horn section trio I was part of went off without a messed-up note, and Katie’s oboe solo was flawless as well.

Mr. J sent us off to change out of our concert garb and get ready for the amusement park we were going to in the afternoon, which meant we didn’t get to hear the Wind Symphony play their concert. Both bands would probably play most of this music at the year-end concert in May, though, so we’d get to hear it. Katie and I found each other by the busses where we dropped off our instruments, along with my tux and her black dress in their garment bags, after which we went back to our assigned practice room to wait for everyone else to finish. Mr. J was in a good mood, so I got the feeling that our two bands did a good job. We’d find out where we placed in all this tonight at dinner.

The festival organizers fed us lunch in the school’s cafeteria where we saw kids from at least two other bands. We didn’t get a chance to meet any of them, though, because everyone was on a tight schedule. Mr. J got us all rounded up and headed back to the busses and on our way to the amusement park. Once there, Katie and I stuck close together as we strolled through the place and I usually had my arms around her from behind whenever we waited in line for one of the rides.

The chaperones were strolling the grounds, too. Mom and Dad and Mr. and Mrs. K weren’t doing a very good job of concealing their involvement with each other’s spouses. Mom and Dad were rarely in the same place at the same time, since Mr. K was with Mom and Mrs. K was with Dad most of the time. They weren’t doing anything particular like holding hands or kissing but I still thought their behavior was a little obvious. Then again, maybe only somebody who knows they’re swinging would notice. It wasn’t like they were holding hands or kissing out in public, it’s just that they were obviously spending almost all their time with someone else’s spouse.

At one point, while Katie was off to the restroom, Abby Kowalski sat down next to me on the bench where I was waiting.

“Hey, John,” she said. “How’s it going?”

“It’s good, Abby,” I said. “How’s your final year?”

“It’s good,” she grinned. “Can I ask a question or two?”

“Fire away.”

“First of all,” she said, “have you noticed the way our parents are acting around each other on this trip?”

“Yeah,” I chuckled, “they’re barely on this side of obvious with each other’s spouses, aren’t they?”

“I wondered if you noticed,” she nodded.

“It’s hard not to.”

“How much do you know about what’s going on between our parents?” she asked.

“Pretty much everything in broad detail, including how the four of them can get pretty kinky,” I answered. “Why?”

“I just wondered if you were okay with them swinging like that,” she said.

“They seem to be having fun,” I shrugged, “and things at home are good between my folks. Yours?”

“They’re so lovey-dovey it’s almost disgusting,” she snorted. “Did they tell you about it or did you figure it out on your own?”

“I figured most of it out before my mom confirmed my suspicions,” I admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.