Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 32: March 21 - 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: March 21 - 22 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

March 21

Katie and I were horny for each other this morning, mostly because we had spent every afternoon this week at my house where the most we could do was kiss and cuddle each other a little. We mostly hung out in the living room because Dad was working in his home office which is right next to my room. If we were in the living room, we’d at least hear him coming down the stairs and have time to straighten our clothes out. So, yeah, we were ready for Saturday morning to roll around.

Becky was worried that her biological parents, whom she referred to as the sperm and egg donors, might do something drastic now that she was going to inherit her grandparents’ substantial wealth, so she was staying home with us today to make sure Katie was safe. All the stuff she’d had to do in connection with the inheritance had put her behind on the job, so she was planning to work on some things she’d brought from her office. Just before Katie and I went upstairs, I saw Becky pull out her phone and a huge pair of noise-cancelling headphones. She smirked at us and told us she’d let us know if they weren’t doing their job.

Katie and I stripped as soon as we made it up to her room. She sucked my cock briefly before pushing me back on the bed and riding me until I came in her, then she slid up until she could straddle my head and lowered her cum-filled pussy to my face. I had filled her up so completely that some of it had dripped on my chest and stomach as she moved to sit on my face. Once I had cleaned up her pussy, she started moving back down my body, licking up the cum that had slipped out of her and then taking my sticky cock in her mouth to clean me up and get me hard again so we could start over.

I rolled us over once my cock was buried in her pussy again and treated her to a gentle loving that lasted as long as I could hold off. Becky had actually walked in on us while we were making love but we didn’t notice her until I had, finally, emptied myself into Katie’s pussy.

“That was beautiful,” Becky sighed, catching our attention. “Do you two want to go out for lunch today?”

Katie and I liked that idea, so Becky told us she’d meet us downstairs when we were ready to go. When she left, Katie and I headed for the shower, cleaning ourselves and each other well but without any playing around. We were dressed and ready to go in about a half hour.

We ran into my parents at the restaurant. They were seated with the Kowalskis and their table was right near the door where we came in so there wasn’t any way we could have avoided seeing them. Once we’d all spotted each other, it was necessary to at least say hello. Mom and Dad looked slightly embarrassed and the Kowalskis looked a little nervous, so I assumed they were out on a double date between rounds of fucking.

I hugged Mom when we greeted everyone. “How’s your Saturday going?” I asked. I’ve rarely seen my mother blush like that, which confirmed my guess.

Dad invited us to join them, probably to be polite, but I thought it would be better not to intrude so we begged off. We got ourselves a table in another section of the restaurant where we couldn’t see them. I don’t have anything against Mr. and Mrs. K but, since I wasn’t sure they were aware I knew they were swinging with my parents, I didn’t want them to feel awkward. Katie and Becky didn’t know about the swinging, either, but they didn’t seem to read much into the encounter so I relaxed and enjoyed lunch with my girlfriend and her mother. Mom, Dad and the Kowalskis were already gone when we finished our meal.

When we got back to the house, Katie and I retreated to her room again while Becky put on the headphones and worked on whatever while she waited for time to take me home. We were stripped and making out on Katie’s bed in no time.

We’d made love twice already today, so we didn’t need to rush, even though we were both ready for sex after two or three good kisses. I kissed Katie all over, paying special attention to her boobs and nipples, of course, but I also rolled her over and kissed my way down her backbone to her butt.

I kissed, nibbled, licked and played with her ass cheeks for a long time before I pulled them apart with my hands and ran my tongue down her crack and licked around her anus for a while. Katie almost started to cum just from that but I sensed she needed some help to actually reach orgasm, so I slipped a hand up between her thighs and started playing with her pussy while I kept licking. My thumb was up in her pussy while I used the knuckle of my index finger to rub Katie’s clit. That was the extra help she needed to climax. In fact, it was enough help to give her three quick ones in succession before she told me it was my turn.

Katie stretched out on my chest and kissed me deeply and then started kissing her way down my body, dragging her warm tits across my skin in the process. There was a brief moment when my cock was trapped between her boobs while she sucked on me. It was over too quickly as she moved lower to take my balls in her mouth one at a time for a tender sucking. Then she moved lower still, pushing my legs apart and my knees up toward my chest so she could get her tongue on my anus while she jacked my cock a little. It was feeling really good and I think she could sense I was getting close.

“I don’t want you to cum like this, John,” she grinned, “so you probably should fuck me now.”

I rolled over to get on my knees while Katie moved up on the bed to lie on her back but I caught her before she could completely turn. I ended up sitting on one of her thighs and holding her other leg by the knee. I had seen some porn with the actors in a similar position, so I scooted up, lifting Katie’s thigh up as I maneuvered toward her pussy. I had to use one hand to aim it right, but my cock slid right in. I discovered very quickly that I could get really deep inside her in this position.

“This is new,” Katie giggled, “and I think I like it.”

She did like it. The depth of penetration, maybe coupled with the way my thigh or my pubic bone rubbed against her clit as I was thrusting into her, soon had Katie rolling through another string of orgasms. All those contractions and the way my cock rubbed along Katie’s inner thigh, coupled with the delightful sights and sounds of my girlfriend’s sexual ecstasy soon had me ready to shoot her pussy full of cream again. Katie climaxed again when she felt my cock throb and spurt in her depths.

We had to uncouple to move to any other position. When I pulled out, Katie finished rolling onto her back and spread her thighs. The invitation was clear. I moved over her, placing a knee on either side of her head and lowered my face to her cream-filled pussy. It was only seconds after I started lapping up the semen that was oozing from her that she took my half-hard cock in her mouth and started sucking off the juices that clung to it.

By the time we mutually decided our partner was sufficiently ‘cleaned,’ I had a full erection again and Katie had already climaxed a couple of times.

“On your back, John,” Katie urged as she let my dick slip from between her lips. “I want to ride you.”

Once I was in place, Katie straddled me, took my erection in hand and lowered her pussy down onto me in one smooth stroke. She ground her hips against mine a couple of times and then leaned down to kiss me. I’m getting used to the taste of the two of us together, I guess, because I didn’t even think about what our mouths tasted like. I was concentrating on the kiss.

Katie mostly stayed bent down while she rode me so we could kiss a lot. Sometimes she would move so I could suck on her nipples and occasionally she would sit up and really grind herself on me. The grinding mostly happened when she was close to orgasm and, after she came, she would bend down to kiss me again. I did my best to hump up into her while we made love, but Katie really did most of the work because of the position we were in.

I couldn’t tell you how long we made love that time. It was going to be my fourth climax of the day, so I was feeling no urgency. Katie was happily grinding out a climax every few minutes while she rode me. We were also enjoying the closeness and intimacy of the kisses we shared. I also hadn’t looked at the clock, so I have no idea if we made love for 20 minutes or three hours. Whatever length of time it was, it was both just right and too short.

When Katie rose up to grind on me as she reached yet another orgasm, I finally joined her. My cock throbbed inside her pussy and spit out whatever cum I had left. I’m sure it wasn’t much. The sensations of climaxing together intensified Katie’s orgasm, as I’m learning it does, and soon we were spent. Katie continued to lie on my chest until my cock softened and fell out of her.

“Sixty-nine?” she asked, wondering if I wanted to lick up the creampie I’d made in her.

“Not this time, Katie,” I mumbled. “Unless you insist.”

“It’s okay,” she grinned, “as long as I can clean you up.”

I nodded and she slid down to take my softened rod in her mouth, tenderly sucking and licking away the cum and the pussy juices that coated my cock and my balls. Once she’d gotten the better part of it, she scooted back up to stretch out on top of me and kissed me, letting me taste the remnants of our coupling that were still in her mouth. Then she rolled off, pulled the covers over us and cuddled up to my side with her head on my shoulder. We stayed there, content and half-asleep until Becky called up the stairs to let us know it was almost time for me to go home.

Katie and I showered together but didn’t play much because we were both worn out. That means our shower was over pretty quickly and we were just as quickly dried off and dressed. We joined Becky in the kitchen. She was just putting a bunch of papers back in her laptop bag and told us she’d finally gotten caught up with the work she’d gotten behind on because of all the stuff she’d had to do with her grandparents’ estate.

“I’ll let you and your parents know the latest at dinner tomorrow night,” Becky said, “but I will say it’s mostly going the way it should.”

My girlfriend’s mother then hustled Katie and me out the door and into the car. As always, Katie and I rode in the back seat while Becky drove, kissing and cuddling the whole way. When Becky pulled up in the drive, we all got out and I was soundly kissed by both of them before I went in the house.

Dad was up in his office and Mom was in the kitchen. I went in there to say hi and check on when dinner would be ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.