Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 30: March 7 - 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: March 7 - 8 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

March 7

The plan for this weekend with Katie was to introduce creampies, and maybe snowballs, to my girlfriend. I know Katie enjoys the taste of my cum and doesn’t object to tasting herself when I kiss her after eating her pussy, but I still wasn’t sure whether going down on her after dumping a load in her pussy would freak her out or not. Today we were going to find out. I’d managed to keep what I was going to do a secret from her for a week, which wasn’t easy because she and Becky talk in detail about what they’ve done with me on their Saturday turns with me. My girlfriend’s mother somehow managed to keep the details of last weekend secret, as well.

Becky picked me up at my house at ten. On the way to her house, she confirmed that Katie had no clue what the plan was for the day.

“I just hope she doesn’t totally freak out on me,” I told Becky.

“You’ll be fine,” she answered. “Like I told you, the worst that can happen is she’ll ask you not to do it again.”

“I can live with that,” I shrugged, “though I really did enjoy doing it with you.”

“I liked it, too,” my girlfriend’s mother giggled, “and I won’t ask you to stop doing it with me.”

“Cool.”

We arrived at Becky and Katie’s house and went inside. Katie was in the kitchen, wearing a robe and slippers while drinking a cup of tea. She offered some to me, so I had a cup with her while Becky gathered a few things in preparation for spending the day out of the house.

“I’m going in to the office for a bit this morning,” she told us. “I’ll bring you two back some lunch and then I have an appointment for my hair and nails.”

Katie and I hugged her mom goodbye. Katie got a kiss on the cheek and was told to have fun. When Becky kissed me, it was a lover’s kiss that hardened my cock. She whispered ‘good luck’ in my ear and she was out the door.

Katie and I had finished our tea by then so I took her by the hand and we headed for her bedroom. She helped me undress and then dropped her robe and kicked off her slippers so we could get in bed together.

“So, what’s this surprise you’ve been planning for me?” she asked.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise,” I said. “Just wait and you’ll find out as the morning goes along.”

I kissed her before she could pout about my answer and as soon as I had regained the hardness Becky had given me with her goodbye kiss, I rolled Katie over onto her back and slipped my cock into her swampy pussy. I only took it slow long enough to make sure nothing was dry or uncomfortable and then I started fucking my girlfriend as hard as I could manage.

“Ooh,” she giggled as I pounded her, “a sweaty caveman fucking! Grog like!”

“Glad to hear it,” I grunted between thrusts.

Neither of us said anything more as we rutted against each other. Katie was primed for a hard fucking, so the plan was going as expected. Maybe even better than expected because Katie was seriously getting into it. She started to cum long before I was ready to pop and was on her third climax when I finally roared and pumped a quart of semen into her depths.

I kissed her once my own throbbing had died down, but I didn’t linger long after that. I licked my way down her body and plunged my tongue into the puddle of goo that was building up at the entrance of her vagina.

“Wait, John!” Katie gasped. “I’m all messy down there.”

I ignored her protests and noticed that further objections died down as I licked and sucked her just-fucked pussy. After I’d gotten most of the sperm from her channel, I moved up and started sucking her clit, which sent her into another series of orgasms. They continued until she pushed my head away from her pussy.

“I don’t have to ask if that was my surprise” she panted, “because I’m certainly surprised. You actually drank your own cum out of my pussy! It’s strange, but I can’t argue with the orgasms you just gave me.”

“I hoped you’d like it,” I grinned as I lay next to her and kissed her. She didn’t back away from my kiss.

“We taste yummy together,” she sighed and kissed me again and we got lost in making out for a little while.

“What happened to the guy who wouldn’t kiss me after I’d sucked him off?” Katie asked.

“I realized it was unfair of me not to kiss you after you sucked me,” I told her, “and then I saw this porno where the guy went down on his partner after he came in her. It made me curious.”

“I’m glad you’re the curious type,” Katie giggled. “Did the woman in the video suck his cock after he pulled out?”

“Not in the video,” I said, “but it’s the kind of thing that makes sense. That way we’d clean each other up.”

Katie hopped up on the bed and straddled my face in the sixty-nine position, lowering her pussy to my face and taking my sticky cock in her mouth. I went back to licking her, in case I missed some of our combined juices. I hadn’t missed much, but her pussy still had a spermy taste to it. Katie was going wild on my dick in the meantime and the happy groans she made as she licked up the remnants of our joining were causing vibrations that had my cock standing up straight.

Katie decided I was either clean enough or hard enough to have another go in her pussy and spun around and started to ride me gently. She bent down to kiss me and we shared our combined flavors with each other.

“What is this fun discovery of yours called?” she asked me. “Everything in porn has a name, you know.”

“It’s called creampie eating,” I told her, “and there’s something like it that’s called snowballing or cum-kissing. That’s when the girl sucks the guy off and then kisses him with a mouthful of cum.”

“Wild,” Katie said. “You did all this with Mom last week?”

“We did the creampie eating. Twice,” I answered. “We didn’t do the snowballing.”

“Cool! I get to do something first for a change,” Katie giggled.

“One way we could do it, if you want to” I told her, “is for you to ride me like this until I tell you I’m about to cum. You finish me with your mouth and then kiss me with your mouth full of cum.”

“Decisions, decisions,” she teased. “Do I want your cum in my mouth or in my pussy? Hmm...”

“Just let me know,” I said.

“No,” Katie giggled, “you let me know when you’re close. I want to try that snowball thing.”

Katie started riding me purposefully, grinding herself down on my rod and rolling her hips as she worked on milking my cum out of me. For my part, I was pulling down on Katie’s hips as I pushed up into her, meeting her downward movements with firm upward thrusts. I rode out Katie’s first orgasm from this energetic fucking, but when she started grinding her way to coming a second time, I told her I was close. She hopped off my cock and took it in both hands before putting her mouth around the head of it. Her tongue flicked my most sensitive spots as her hands moved up and down and twisted around.

“Oh, gawd, Katie...” I groaned as my load boiled up from my balls and spewed into her hungry mouth. She moaned happily as her mouth filled, since she was probably having an orgasm from the feel of me shooting into her mouth. As my climax subsided, Katie held me in her mouth. Her smiling eyes were locked onto mine.

“I love you, Katie,” I sighed. “Come up here and kiss me.”

She started to slide up my body and then stopped.

“I swallowed,” she blushed. “Sorry...”

“It’s okay,” I shrugged. “Just kiss me.”

When her mouth met mine, I could taste both of us on her lips. The taste was almost identical to the flavor I got when I had eaten her pussy after our first mating, with maybe slightly less pussy flavor.

“That was interesting,” Katie said. “I mean, I’ve tasted myself before when you’ve eaten me and, well, when I’ve played with myself, but there was a lot of me coating your cock.”

“Is that too gross for you?” I asked, concerned.

“I’ll make up my mind after a few dozen more times,” she giggled.

“We don’t have to do that sort of thing every time we make love, Katie,” I said. “Let’s just consider it one more thing we can do while having fun.”

“I’m only disappointed that I forgot not to swallow,” she replied. “But then I suppose you got a pretty good mouthful when you ate me the first time.”

“That I did,” I laughed, “and there was still some dripping from you when we started to sixty-nine.”

“You were pretty messy, too,” Katie giggled, “but we taste good together.”

Katie pulled the blanket up and we cuddled together for a while, kissing occasionally, until we heard Becky come in the house. She called up the stairs for us, letting us know she’d brought our lunch, and Katie told her we’d be down in just a few. There wasn’t time right then to get a shower but we definitely needed to wash our faces and hands before we ate. We washed up, pulled on our robes and met Becky in the kitchen where she was laying out a barbecue lunch she’d picked up.

“How has your morning been?” she asked Katie.

“Full of creamy surprises,” Katie giggled. “Ones you didn’t warn me about.”

“John and I thought it might be better to surprise you the same way he did me,” Becky grinned. “So ... what do you think?”

“It was fun,” Katie smirked. “Did you and John lick each other clean after sex last weekend?”

“Twice,” Becky answered. “He really surprised me with this new kink.”

“Me, too,” Katie giggled. “We tried the ‘snowball’ thing, too, but I forgot and swallowed.”

“She’s a greedy little thing,” I teased.

“I can’t blame her,” Becky winked. “I get a little greedy when it comes to you, myself.”

“I think we’re all guilty of it,” I shrugged. “I certainly can’t get enough of either of you.”

That got me a simultaneous, “Aww” from both ladies, and a kiss on the cheek from Katie.

We finished our lunch and helped Becky clean up and put things away in the kitchen. Becky told us she’d be back in a couple of hours, kissing Katie on the cheek and then kissing me deeply before she headed out the door. When Becky closed the door behind her, Katie opened both our robes and pressed her naked body against mine, pulling down to kiss her.

“Do you think we need to shower?” she asked.

“Aren’t we just going to get sticky again?” I asked in return.

“I hope so!” she laughed, pulling free from my embrace and scampering toward her bedroom. “Last one in bed has to be on top!”

“I’ll have you know I like being on top!” I shouted as I followed her up the stairs.

“I do, too,” she called over her shoulder, “but it’s your turn this time.”

I followed as quickly as I could but, by the time I got there, my fifteen-year-old girlfriend was spread-eagle, naked in the middle of her bed. She was idly rolling the middle finger of her right hand between the slick lips of her pussy, occasionally running up between those lips to rub her swollen clit.

“Are you starting without me?” I joked as I dropped my robe and crawled up between her thighs from the foot of the bed.

“I might have to if you don’t start licking me or something.”

“We can get to ‘or something’ in a minute, I guess,” I said as I ran my tongue through the juices accumulated at the opening of her vagina. There was still a slight taste of me in there, but most of the liquid I slurped up was Katie. A lot of those juices were sliding down below her pussy toward her ass and I chased them down there. Katie responded by lifting her legs up so her knees were up against her chest. That’s when I noticed how there weren’t any curly hairs down between her butt cheeks anymore.

“Looks like you got waxed,” I said between licks. “Nice and smooth.”

“It hurt like crazy when they did it,” Katie whined, “but I like the way you’re kissing it better.”

I made some loud smooching noises as I kissed around Katie’s asshole and butt-crack, which made her laugh. When she told me to stop being silly, I went back to licking, quietly, around her little rosebud and teasing it with my tongue. To help her arousal along, I reached up and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. A few minutes of that and she started to cum. It was an interesting sensation to feel her asshole clench and relax as her orgasmic contractions rippled through her.

“Get up here and make love to me,” Katie growled, eager to move on to the next phase.

As I was rising up to slide between her thighs, though, Katie flipped over and got up on her knees asking, without words, for me to take her doggy style. Well, I can take a hint, so I aimed my hard-on into her wet center and grabbed her hips as I started sliding in. It wasn’t one long smooth slide, despite her wetness, since my cock was dry but it only took a couple of little strokes to have me fully seated in her pussy.

“Fuck me hard, John,” Katie grunted as she drove herself back against me.

We ended up fucking this way for a while, which was a treat since Katie and I hadn’t done it doggy style since the weekend of her birthday. Katie had liked the sensations of this position at the time but had missed the intimacy. I guess she wanted the sensations today. I was enjoying them myself. In addition to the good feelings of thrusting so deeply into her grasping pussy, I got to watch her buttocks ripple as our bodies slammed together, got to watch her asshole winking at me from between her butt cheeks as we pulled apart for another stroke and I was fascinated by the way her pussy lips gripped my cock as I was sliding in and out of her.

The first time we’d tried doggy style, as I said, we stopped after a few minutes of it because Katie missed the intimacy. She liked looking me in the eye or kissing me as we made love. Honestly, I felt the same way. My favorite positions were the ones where we could kiss. Plus, as much as I liked the view of my cock moving in and out of her pussy just below her winking asshole, it was kind of lonely up there looking down. I wondered if maybe I could reach other parts of her as I fucked her from behind.

I leaned down, pressing myself against Katie’s back and reached under her with both hands to hold her swaying boobs. She moaned as I found her nipples and tweaked them gently as I continued to thrust my cock into her depths. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock as she responded to the stimulation and decided to do something even more stimulating. Leaving one hand to play with her nipples, I slid the other hand down her belly to her pussy and started rubbing her clit while I humped her from behind.

Just a few minutes was all it took to get my girlfriend started on a string of orgasms. The problem was that her orgasms were strong enough that she couldn’t hold herself up on her hands. She collapsed face down on the bed with me on top of her, trapping my hands under her while I continued to plunge my cock into her spasming pussy. It caused a few laughs for both of us but didn’t break the mood much. I think Katie actually liked being forced into the mattress with my full weight on her and my hands under her. Yes, one hand was still full with one of Katie’s boobs and the other was cupping her mound, trapping my fingers against her pussy.

With Katie face down like this, it changed how my cock was penetrating her. With my legs now outside hers and her thighs closer together than we’d been before she fell forward, she was a lot tighter for me and I think the angle my cock went in was bumping her G-spot. At any rate, the chuckles about face-planting into the bed didn’t last long because both of us were suddenly getting a lot more stimulation from our movements.

“Keep rubbing my clit, John,” Katie gasped, “and don’t change anything about how you’re fucking me!”

I know the rules. This situation was covered in rules two and three. Being a giving lover, in this instance, meant fucking her just the way she wanted. Paying attention and seeing what works? Well, I definitely want to get my girlfriend in this position again. We could do without the face-planting, though.

What I was doing was definitely working on Katie, since she was thrashing through one climax after another and I could feel her juices running down my fingers and soaking the bed. With the combination of the extra tightness from the position we were in and the contractions of Katie’s orgasms, not to mention the sounds she was making and how I could feel her juices gushing from her pussy, I didn’t last long before I grunted and poured one more load of jism into Katie’s pussy. As always, she went off one more time from feeling me cum and then we lay there, panting and trying to recover from our exertions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.