Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 27: February 26 - 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: February 26 - 27 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

February 26

Our parents seem to have forgotten they didn’t actually give us permission to hang out at Katie’s house after school this week. Becky has driven me home at dinner time without comment and my parents haven’t said a word. Katie, despite being on her period, seems to be insatiable, so she’s been wanting me to get her off every afternoon after school. In addition to just being horny, she also claims that having a good orgasm helps with her cramps; something she says she learned a couple of years ago. Being a considerate boyfriend who doesn’t like to see her suffer from either cramps or horniness, I help her. I assured her that I wasn’t grossed out by whatever little amount of blood I got on my finger, not that I get a lot with a tampon in place, so she lets me rub her pussy directly.

I’ll admit it’s not completely altruistic on my part. After I’ve rubbed her to a few nice climaxes, I’ll wash my hands, she’ll change her tampon and then she gives me a blowjob. She claims that swallowing my stuff also helps with her cramps but I think that’s probably just the orgasms she gets when she feels me go off. Today, she claimed to be extra horny and said that she just had to feel me inside her.

“I’ve been thinking about it,” she told me. “If we have sex in the shower, then all the mess will wash away.”

“I’m not so sure,” I said, hesitant to get all messy even if it was in the shower.

“Look at it this way,” she countered. “You got your cock all bloody in me when I gave you my virginity. It’s not much different and this time it won’t even hurt me. Besides, my period’s almost over and there won’t be much mess.”

That made sense to me, so I took her by the hand and led her to her shower. I started the water and let it warm up while I took off my clothes. Katie took hers off as well but pushed me ahead of her into the shower so that she could deal with her tampon. She’s happy that she can use them now and was even proud to show me the little string during her first tampon-eligible period last month, but she still wants to be private about the used ones. I wasn’t going to push it.

The logistics of fucking in a shower were a little complicated. Katie is a lot shorter than me, so we couldn’t just do it standing up face-to-face and we also couldn’t just bend her over and get me inside her. The shower stall was too small for doggie-style. Eventually we settled on my holding her up and fucking her while her back was pressed against the shower wall. The cold of the tiles against her back shocked her at first, but my girlfriend was just too horny to care about that once we got my cock slotted into her vagina.

This position really got Katie going, too, probably because of the angle I was entering her and the pressure on her clit from having most of her weight pushing our pubic bones together. Every thrust seemed to cause another orgasm in her, and I had to keep thrusting to keep her up against the wall and not drop her. The effort of holding her up while fucking also made it more difficult for me to come. The fact that I lasted longer just resulted in more orgasms for Katie.

I think she started to realize that I needed a little extra help to cum after she’d had about five climaxes of her own because she started urging me to cum inside her.

“Fill me up, John,” she urged. “Pump your hot goo up inside my tight little pussy.”

A few more sentences like that and I was soon pumping her full just as she’d requested. Of course, that gave her another climax.

“Thanks,” she cooed as I lowered her back to her feet. “I just had to have you in me.”

“Anytime,” I panted.

“And that position,” she said. “Wow! It made me cum and cum.”

“I could tell,” I replied. “It made it harder for me to cum, though.”

“I noticed,” she chuckled, “but that’s not a bad thing. Maybe we should try that on dry land sometime.”

“It might be easier,” I laughed. “The shower made you slippery and there’s already a lot of work involved in holding you up AND fucking you at the same time.”

The water was starting to get cool, so we quickly finished washing and rinsing before it gave out completely. Then we dried off and Katie stayed in the bathroom for a second to replace her tampon while I went directly to her bedroom to put my clothes back on. When we both had our clothes on, it was almost time for me to go home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.