Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 25: February 15 - 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: February 15 - 21 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

February 15

Yesterday, Becky had promised something extra special to thank me for the Valentine’s card and chocolates I gave her. I didn’t know what she had in mind, but I was hoping it was sexual in nature. I was already dreaming of the possibilities when I went to bed last night and the same dreams woke me early today. I got a shower, got dressed and got myself some cereal to eat before either of my parents started to stir. I was just rinsing my cereal bowl to put it in the dishwasher when Mom came in the kitchen to start some coffee for her and Dad.

“Looks like someone is eager to see his girlfriend,” she giggled.

“Guilty as charged,” I blushed.

“You’ve seen her every afternoon this week, John,” Mom continued to tease. “Can’t get enough?”

“Never! We’re almost as bad as you and Dad,” I shot back.

“Aww, you’re sweet. No wonder Katie likes to have you around,” Mom cooed. “What time is she expecting you today?”

“Probably around ten, I guess,” I shrugged. “I’ll text her and let you know what I find out. Do you or Dad want to drop me off?”

“I’ll get your Dad to go,” Mom replied. “I need more time to get presentable.”

I went back to my room and texted Becky to find out when she wanted me to come over. She suggested ten o’clock just as I had guessed. I told her Dad would drive me there and that I was looking forward to the day. She sent back a kiss emoji.

Mom was still in the kitchen, trying to use telekinesis or something to make the coffee brew faster. I told her Katie and Becky were expecting me around ten. She nodded.

I went back to my room and messed around on my phone while I waited for ten o’clock to roll around. By then, Dad was up, had a shower and enough coffee to keep him going for the day. He stopped by my room to tell me it was time to go. He reminded me that he and Mom wanted me to be home in time for dinner tonight, but otherwise we didn’t talk on the way over. Dad’s like that when he needs more coffee.

Becky opened the door before I could even knock but hid behind it so Dad wouldn’t see her. She was naked and pounced on me with passionate kisses within seconds of shutting the door behind me.

“I’ve been horny since last night, thinking of ways to thank you for that sweet Valentine’s card and the candy,” she said as she struggled to get me out of my coat. “I think you’ll like what I came up with. Let’s go upstairs.”

I followed her to her bedroom, my cock hardening as I watched her plump buns sway and jiggle while she walked. I stripped in her room, noticing she had already spread a towel on the bed and had a bottle of lube on the nightstand. When I stood up from dropping my briefs on the floor, Becky moved in front of me and dropped to her knees, taking my cock deep in her mouth.

“Ooh! Already hard for me,” she said between sucks.

As quickly as she had dropped down to suck on me, she stood up. Taking my cock in her hand, she led me to the bed and picked up the bottle of lube. It was the edible lube I remembered from one of our early lessons. Becky got on the bed, propping herself up in almost a sitting position on several pillows piled against the headboard, and started sensuously spreading the lube on her tits. She made sure there was plenty on the cleavage between them. She had me straddle her chest while she spread a generous coating of the same lube on my dick.

“Press my tits together and fuck them with your cock,” she told me.

I started thrusting my hard-on through the warm slick valley her cleavage made. Every time my cock came up near Becky’s face, she sucked or licked at the head. I guess that’s why she used the edible lube. Becky’s hands were behind me, mostly playing with my ass cheeks, but after I’d been fucking her boobs for a while, I felt a greasy finger sneaking up toward my anus. She slowly worked her finger in my backside as I continued stroking in her cleavage and occasionally getting the head of my cock sucked. Her finger worked deeper, propelled partly by my own movements.

Once I was acclimated to her finger in my ass, Becky got more aggressive and began to crook her finger and probe at my prostate. I quickly blew a big load, but Becky didn’t swallow. She let it spray on her face and neck, instead. Streams of my goo were everywhere from her hairline to her boobs.

“How did you like your special treat?” she grinned.

“Wow. We did that once back in December, but not with the lube, and then that finger...”

“I remember you enjoyed that,” she giggled.

“Which one? Fucking your tits or getting a finger up my butt?”

“Yes,” she laughed. “Now, would you go get a washcloth and help me clean up?”

“Are you sure you don’t want a shower?” I asked.

“Not yet,” she smiled. “I have something else messy planned.”

I was back from the bathroom with a warm wet washcloth in just a couple of minutes. Becky let me wipe away the semen that covered her face and the lube that coated her boobs, after which I dried her with one of the towels she had stacked by the bed. I took the washcloth back to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before going back to her bed. I asked her what was next as I lay down beside her.

“Well, this may seem a little selfish since I’m trying to thank you for the card and candy,” she said, “but a couple of weeks ago you gave me a fantastic orgasm when you licked my butt and fingered my G-spot. I was wondering if you’d do that again. Please?”

“I’m always happy to make you cum, Becky,” I replied, kissing her. There was a faint semen smell to her face where I’d shot off on her, but no taste of me in her mouth. We made out for a while before I started kissing my way down her body. Her nipples had a faint flavor of the edible lube she’d spread on them for the tit-fucking. I silently thanked her for that. It didn’t taste great, but I’m sure it tasted better than some of that Astroglide might have.

I didn’t linger on her boobs for long, assuming Becky was already aroused enough for me to go directly to eating her pussy. I was right on that, as she was absolutely dripping with juices by the time I got between her thighs to run my tongue between her pussy lips. I looked up and our eyes met while my tongue lapped up her juices. She gave me a big smile. She let me lick her pussy that way for a little while longer, but soon pushed me away so she could get into position for what she’d requested.

“I showered right before you got here,” she said as she was rolling over to get on her knees. “Just in case.”

Since all worries about encountering something unpleasant were cast aside, I positioned myself between her feet and kissed each of her butt cheeks before licking my way toward her crack. I didn’t smell anything unpleasant, just the musky smell of Becky’s wet pussy. I could taste her juices, too, since they had oozed from her pussy and run down over her anus while she was giving me that fantastic tit fuck and blow job I was still recovering from.

I licked up all the pussy juices I could find in Becky’s butt crack and then went searching for more. There was plenty of it oozing from her vagina. The lady was seriously turned on! After giving her pussy a licking inside and out, I moved back up to her ass and ran my tongue the length of her crack from that spot between her vagina and anus clear up to her tailbone. I let my tongue wander down to that little rubber cheerio of hers and finally started concentrating on licking her asshole.

I started playing with her clit while I did that and my girlfriend’s mother started making happy moaning sounds and encouraging me to keep going. She was so wet that I didn’t need to lick my middle finger before I started easing it into her vagina. I slowly worked its full length inside her before I started stroking it in and out. I kept moving very slowly while I continued to lick at her asshole.

I pulled my middle finger out of Becky’s pussy, getting a disappointed sounding moan from her, but I only did that so I could get my ring finger inside her and coat it with her slick juices. I repeated the slow insertion and the gentle fucking motions with that finger for a while before I started to add my middle finger. As the two fingers started going inside her, Becky groaned even louder and reached behind her to spread her ass cheeks with her hands.

“Oh, Gawd, John,” she grunted as my fingers were fully inside her. “That feels so good!”

I slowly fucked her with the two fingers the same as I had begun with my middle finger, not curling them to probe her G-spot yet. I knew this amount of stimulation wasn’t quite enough to get her off and was enjoying doing a little teasing. When I sensed she was getting frustrated by the tease, I moved on to the next phase.

“Play with your clit,” I told her, lifting my face briefly from between her ass cheeks.

Her right hand moved from her ass and I felt her fingers as she played with her pussy and I finally started working my fingertips against her G-spot, all the while probing her asshole with my tongue and swirling it around. Becky started to climb the heights at that point. Her hips started to roll some and she thrust her butt back to meet my face and the motion of my fingers in her pussy. Her masturbation picked up speed, too, and she began to rub frantically at her pussy. I sped up, too, and also increased the pressure I was putting against her G-spot. After that, it didn’t take long for Becky to explode.

Calling it an explosion isn’t far from the truth. She screamed as she came, squirting forcefully and soaking me, and the towel beneath us, with a flood of her juices. As she came down from her climax, she collapsed face-down on the bed. She was shaking all over from the intensity of her orgasm. My fingers had slipped out of her as she moved away from me, leaving me kneeling between her knees. I bent down and kissed each butt cheek before I crawled up beside her and took her in my arms.

“You were right,” I whispered. “You did have something else messy planned.”

She giggled weakly, still out of breath, and rolled to face me. She kissed me, ignoring where my face had been for the past fifteen minutes or so. The real mess was on my chest, anyway. Becky’s juices had soaked me. My chest was wet and, because of the position I was in while I was licking her butt, my thighs and my knees were covered in her juices, too.

We lay there, kissing sweetly until all the girl cum she’d sprayed all over the two of us started to get cold. Becky still didn’t want to get up, claiming I had killed her, so I offered to let her stay in bed just a little longer while I started the water in the shower.

“We’ll get cleaned up, first,” I told her, “and then we can strip the bed and wash the sheets and towels.”

She nodded her agreement and I stepped into her bathroom and started the water running. I set out a couple of towels where we could reach them and then went to help Becky walk to the shower. She was still shaky from her climax and I had to hold her to keep her steady while I washed her. She leaned against the tile wall while I cleaned myself up, including washing the pussy juices out of my hair. I rinsed us both off and helped her dry off, finally drying myself before we made it back to her bedroom to put our robes on. By then she was feeling steadier.

“Now I know why the French call an orgasm le petit mort,” she giggled. “I thought you’d killed me!”

“Why would I want to kill you?” I teased. “I only wanted to give you a great orgasm.”

“You succeeded, sweetie,” she grinned. “I think I’ll keep you around.”

“Nice to hear.”

Dressed in our robes, we started dealing with the wet bed linens. The towel Becky had put under us to protect the sheets had done its best but it was no match for the volume of liquid that poured out of her when she squirted. Both the sheet and the mattress pad were soaked. There were even some wet spots on the carpet by her bed.

“I’ll put this towel in the bathroom and wash it with the towels from our shower,” she said. “Let’s wash the mattress pad and see what we can find for lunch.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I nodded.

I took the mattress pad down to the laundry room and started it washing. Becky came in about the time I pushed the start button and gave me a big kiss for being helpful. I told her I’d helped make the mess and it made sense to help clean it up.

“And this way you won’t be lying to your parents when you tell them you helped me do some chores,” she giggled. “Now let’s go see about lunch.”

I followed her into the kitchen where she pulled some homemade stew out of the refrigerator. She put that into a pan to heat on the stove and also started heating a big pot of water to boil noodles. She pulled me to her and kissed me.

We made out in front of the stove while the food heated, ending up with our robes open and our naked bodies pressed against each other. Becky had to stop us once in a while so she could stir the stew and mind the noodles, but otherwise, ‘cooking’ was a make-out session that left us both horny and ready for the next round. I was almost tempted to skip lunch even though I was starving.

Our kissing session ended when the timer beeped for the noodles and Becky had to drain them, toss them with the stew and serve our lunch in bowls. She had me toast a couple of slices of bread while she did that. I also pulled a couple of sodas from the refrigerator. When the toast was hot and buttered, we sat down across from each other at the kitchen table and started eating.

We ate quickly without much conversation. We spent a lot of time looking at each other, though, and Becky’s gaze told me she was feeling like I felt. She was horny. I felt her foot brush against my leg under the table and she winked at me when I looked up from my bowl.

She had cooked just enough that there weren’t any leftovers and she told me to leave the dirty dishes in the sink rather than doing any cleanup. Hand-in-hand, we hurried back to her bedroom where we dropped our robes on the floor and got into bed. Facing each other on our sides, we kissed deeply. Such kisses usually lead to nibbling on other body parts, but Becky was too impatient to put up with foreplay. It really wasn’t needed for either of us.

She rolled onto her back, clinging tightly to me so I would roll over on top of her. She spread her thighs and wrapped them around me, hooking her ankles behind my knees. Reaching between us, she impatiently maneuvered my cock to line up with her pussy and then grabbed my butt and pulled me into her. Her hips rolled upward to meet my first thrust and I was completely inside her in one stroke.

Our lovemaking from there on had an urgency to it. Becky wanted it hard and deep. It wasn’t a ‘caveman style’ fuck, though, because it never got so frantic that either of us seemed out of control. As I said, it was urgent without being frantic. We still kissed deeply while we made love. I dipped down to suck her nipples for long stretches of time and she kissed my neck and my ears, driving me nuts in the process. I had to pause a few times, even pulling out once, to keep from coming too soon. Becky seemed impatient whenever I did that, rolling her hips to keep me fucking her if I paused and actually whimpering when I pulled out of her to keep from coming too soon.

The secret I’m learning about pacing myself like this is that I have to pay attention to my partner’s arousal as well as my own. It’s especially important with a partner like Becky, who’s ‘one and done’ where orgasms are concerned. I can’t stop so long that I risk letting her arousal cool, but I have to be careful not to get too far ahead of her and come before she does. Part of being a giving lover is not leaving your partner unsatisfied.

I’m getting better at it. This time I managed to keep Becky climbing the heights while I made love to her, finally pushing her over the edge into climax just before I reached the point of no return myself. I could still feel contractions in her pussy long after I had finished spurting into her. She pulled me down to kiss me again and rolled with me as I rolled to lay beside her.

We continued kissing each other only breaking apart for a second while Becky reached down to pull the covers up over us. Once we were under the blankets, Becky pulled me close and kissed me lovingly.

“Cuddling like this is a perfect way to spend a cold February afternoon, don’t you think?” she asked me.

“I’d cuddle like this with you even in the heat of summer,” I answered. “Well, except for the blankets, that is.”

She laughed and kissed me again. “I bet you say that to all the naked women you’ve just finished having sex with.”

“I do,” I admitted, “but since the list is only you and your daughter, I don’t think it’s a bad thing.”

“No, it’s a very good thing,” Becky nodded, “because Katie and I know you care about us.”

We kissed some more before Becky spoke again.

“I still think it’s unfair for me to have a Saturday with you when you and Katie can’t have a Saturday of your own,” she complained.

“Katie and I have made love after school every day this week, and we can probably do that again next week,” I shrugged. “I think you’ve more than made up for it, and Katie says it’s OK with her to miss next Saturday.”

“When you look at it that way, maybe I’m the one who’s being shortchanged,” Becky laughed. “You can make it up to me by making love with me one more time before I have to take you home.”

She rolled me onto my back and straddled my hips, reaching between us to stand my erection upright and, after swabbing the head of my cock through the mixture of juices pooled at the entrance to her vagina, she settled herself down onto me with a happy sigh.

Our lovemaking was gentle this time, almost lazy, with no sense of urgency at all. Becky was on top, but she wasn’t riding me. She barely moved up and down but ground herself on me very subtly, adding squeezes from her internal muscles to massage my dick and keep me hard. Staying hard wasn’t actually a problem. The kissing and touching we were doing was enough to keep this fourteen-year-old boy hard and ready.

The biggest movements Becky made were to lean forward and dangle her boobs in front of my face, teasing me by keeping them just far enough from my lips that I’d have to work to get my mouth on them. I teased back by only licking at them with my tongue, which made those internal muscles I mentioned squeeze a little harder and faster.

Becky seemed determined to control the pace, though. If the teasing I was giving her nipples became too much for her, she would sit up and let herself settle down for a moment. Whenever her teasing heated me up to where I started humping up into her, she would quit squeezing me and rolling her hips, just sitting there on my cock and smiling down at me. A couple of times, when she sensed I was getting too close to coming, she would reach behind herself and tug at my balls just hard enough to take away the urgency I was feeling.

The sweetest thing about the entire encounter, though, was the way we kept almost continual eye contact. I was looking into her smiling green eyes all the time except when her nipples had blocked my view and stolen my attention. We were making love this time. Our first round of sex this morning was more about getting each other off using tongues and fingers. The second time, after lunch, was a little too urgent to be classed as only making love even though it wasn’t frantic enough to be what I’d call straight-out fucking. This time, though, was tender and sweet and romantic in such a way that I almost wished it would never end.

It did have to end sometime, though, because it’s difficult to keep the arousal from taking over and seeking release. I think Becky got to that point first, but maybe it was me. Maybe we decided, by some unspoken agreement, to start moving faster, for her to start riding me and for me to start pushing up into her and meeting her downward motions.

Becky was riding me harder and harder, trying to reach the climax she needed while I was trying to help her along without getting ahead of her. I didn’t want to cum and leave her hanging, but the more strenuously she rode me and the more sexy the moans and groans she let out while she did made it increasingly difficult to hold myself back from letting loose a flood of sperm in her pussy.

It was close, but I’m proud to say I held off until Becky reached her orgasm before I began my own. We rode them out together. It’s an indescribable thrill to have your lover cum at the same time you do. Aside from the added sensations of her vagina clenching around my dick while it throbbed and spurted inside her, there was a sense of accomplishment for me, as a fourteen-year-old boy with six weeks’ experience at fucking, to have lasted long enough to get his lover off without losing it too soon.

Becky pulled the covers over us again, then spread herself out on top of me, unfolding her legs from the position they’d been in while she rode me and stretching out full length with her legs outside mine. We were still connected but my cock was wilting and would soon fall out.

“You’re such an amazing lover, John,” Becky said as she propped herself up on her elbows to look down at me. “Katie and I are both so lucky that we have you to love.”

“I think I’m the lucky one,” I protested. “I have a great girlfriend, and her sexy mother is teaching me everything I need to know about sex.”

“You’re sweet,” Becky giggled. “No wonder I love you so much.”

“I love you, too, Becky,” I answered.

Becky rolled off me once my cock had shrunk to the point that I slipped out of her. She snuggled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and one leg thrown over mine. She was toying with the hair on my chest. I curled my arm around her and put my hand on her shoulder while we lay there. I could feel her pussy against my thigh as it leaked our mixed juices.

“These sheets are going to be a mess,” I warned her.

“I’m too warm and content to move right now,” she complained. “Besides, I have a washing machine.”

“You’re right,” I said. “I’m too comfortable to move right now, too.”

Becky just snuggled even closer to me and sighed. The next thing I knew there was music playing from her phone. She grumbled as she rolled away from me to silence it.

“It’s four o’clock, John,” she told me, followed by a kiss. “We need to get cleaned up so I can take you home. Lily wanted you home by five.”

“Shower with me?” I asked.

“Duh,” she giggled, throwing back the covers and sliding from the bed. She walked toward her bathroom and I followed, admiring her butt as it wiggled away. She and Katie both have gorgeous behinds. That’s something I noticed about Katie the first day I met her and that I discovered not too much later about her mother. Their bodies were very much alike and they were both very sexy women.

Becky had started the water running and was sitting on the toilet. When she saw me watching her, she spread her legs apart so I could see her pee flowing out of her. It was interesting to watch, but it didn’t do much for me. I guess pee just isn’t my thing. She giggled but didn’t say anything. Once she wiped, she got up without flushing, told me it was my turn and stepped into the shower.

You can’t see the toilet from the shower, so I didn’t feel self-conscious as I stood there and peed. I flushed and stepped into the shower with my girlfriend’s mother. She was waiting for me, holding a bottle of her brand of body wash, so I took the hint and started soaping her up. Despite having spent all day having sex with her, the sensuality of running soapy hands all over her slick smooth body sent the blood flowing to my cock. By the time I had crouched down to lather her legs, I was fully erect. She noticed that when I stood and began to wash her butt and then her pussy.

“I’m amazed at you, sometimes,” Becky laughed. “That hard-on never seems to quit.”

“It’s called ‘being fourteen,’ I think,” I shrugged. “It doesn’t even need a reason, though a naked Becky Schuman in the shower is a good reason for a guy to get hard.”

“Aww, thanks,” she grinned and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She rinsed off and then moved me under the spray to get wet so she could wash me. When she stood after washing my legs, she turned me away from her so she could wash my butt. I think she took longer than necessary to do it, but I’m not complaining. Then she had me turn around so she could wash my cock. Again, I think she took longer than she needed for that, but I’m not stupid. If she wants to stroke my cock, I’ll let her.

She had me rinse off and then turned off the water. We stepped out and dried off, making sure no wet backs remained before we returned to the bedroom and put our clothes back on. We had some time to spare before Becky took me home, so we sat on the couch and made out for a little while. We couldn’t get too carried away because of the time limitations, but we did get a little steamy.

Finally, bundled up against the chilly weather outside, Becky and I went out to her car and she drove me home. Before she let me out of the car, she gave me a sweet kiss and told me she would see me for dinner tomorrow. When I went inside, Dad was up in his office. I don’t think he was working. Sometimes he just goes up there to surf the web, and I think he might even watch some porn in there. He’s wise enough to shut the door if he’s jacking off, though.

Mom was in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on dinner. Tonight, it was meatloaf with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. There were green beans to go with it. I hugged her when I came in, and she kissed me on the cheek. Lately it always seems like she sniffs me like she smells something on me that shouldn’t be there. She also smirks at me afterward, like she knows something. She did that again tonight. Does she notice I’m freshly showered? She never says anything. She just smirks.

“Go tell your dad that dinner’s ready,” she said, “then wash your hands and come back to the kitchen.”

I nodded and went up to Dad’s office to tell him dinner was ready. You can see his monitor from the door, and I saw he was reading an article or something. I told him Mom had announced dinner and he said he would be right down. I stepped over to my bathroom and washed my hands before I went back downstairs. Dad was right behind me and Mom smiled when we came in the kitchen.

Dinner was pleasant. Mom makes a great meatloaf and we were all hungry for it. She and Dad had a little discussion on what still needed to be done for the dinner Mom had planned for tomorrow. It seemed like almost everything was ready except for the actual dinner she was going to cook and getting the table set in the dining room.

After dinner, I helped Mom clear the table, put away the leftovers and load the dishwasher. I did have some homework to do, mostly some math problems that were going to take more time to write out than they would to solve, so I went up to my room and got started on that. It didn’t take too long and I could recognize by its soundtrack that Mom and Dad were watching a movie I wasn’t wild about, so I stayed in my room and caught up on what I missed on social media during the day. It wasn’t much. I liked a couple of memes and commented on some peoples’ posts, but I got bored with it after a little while.

Mom and Dad came up the stairs about then and stopped by my door to tell me good night. I checked the time, and it was later than I thought, so I decided to get ready for bed, too. After I brushed my teeth and all those other bedtime bathroom things, I got under the covers and texted Katie to tell her good night and that I love her. She answered back, telling me about the Valentine’s dinner with her dad and some of the stuff they’d done today. It sounded like Roger had tried to make the weekend extra special for his daughter, which reconfirmed my opinion of him as an OK guy.

Katie eventually wound down and told me good night. I was about to set my phone aside and turn off the lights when I thought of Becky and how she’d told me this afternoon how much she loves me. It just seemed right to text her and tell her good night and say I love you to her, too, so I typed out a quick text to her. She responded right away with a kiss emoji and said good night.

I turned out the lights and lay down. I was asleep quickly, dreaming of the beautiful and sexy Schuman women I love so much.

February 16

I slept in, but so did Mom and Dad. My excuse is that I’m fourteen. I think their reason is that they were trying to save their strength for the work ahead as we are hosting a special dinner for Katie and Becky tonight; a belated Valentines’ Day dinner. Mom is trying to make up for not being able to host Becky and Katie for Valentine’s Day back on Friday. While I was out of the house yesterday, she and Dad did a lot of things to get ready for today.

Mom had already baked a cake which was already hidden in the covered cake plate she inherited from her grandmother. Mom never uses that cake plate unless she’s going all out to make something impressive. I saw three red roses in little vases in the refrigerator when I got milk for my cereal. I also noticed Mom had pulled out her Julia Child cookbook but I had no idea what she was going to cook.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.