Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 24: February 10 - 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: February 10 - 14 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Week of February 10 through 14

Back before I started dating Katie, actually even before I met her, I had asked Mom and Dad for a big present for my fifteenth birthday, which is coming up over the Presidents’ Day weekend. They got me tickets to a gaming convention which will be held on my birthday weekend. Now I’m feeling a little guilty about going because that would be the weekend I’d spend with Katie. It also ruins chances for any kind of birthday celebration with my girlfriend. I don’t think I could hope for as cool of a celebration for my birthday as we had for Katie’s but maybe she and I could have spent more of the weekend together. I even feel guilty for feeling guilty, since it was the one big birthday present I asked for and the ticket wasn’t cheap. It also meant a weekend at a hotel for Mom and me, which also wasn’t going to be cheap.

I think Mom sort of understood that I would miss Katie a lot while I was away. Dad seemed oblivious. Becky totally understood and suggested a way to make it up to Katie. Becky suggested I spend afternoons at the Schumans’ house with Katie. Mom agreed to it right away, provided I’d be home in time for dinner. Becky promised to drive me home each evening. It took a while for Mom and Becky to convince Dad that it was okay with them as long as our grades didn’t suffer from spending our afternoons together, and he reluctantly agreed to let me hang out with Katie after school. I wonder if he was thinking he would have a chance to play with Mrs. K if I was out of the house.

Mom gave me a strange lecture about being safe and making good choices. It hinted that she knew Katie and I were having sex, but she didn’t say things in such a way as to make an accusation or ask for a confession. I just nodded and let her talk. I’m sure Mom and I will have some discussions over Presidents’ Day weekend. I’ll be trapped in the car or the hotel room with her a lot of the time. I have some questions of my own for Mom about being safe and making good choices. Most of them are involving the Kowalskis.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we got a ride from Anna Jones, who lives near Katie, but we couldn’t get a ride on Thursday. Katie and I had a band rehearsal and, since Anna’s not in the same band we are, she’d already gone home. Wouldn’t you know it? Friday the thirteenth came on a Thursday this month, as some old comic strip Dad is always quoting at me used to say. Katie and I ended up walking to her house. It was cold outside, but it wasn’t far to walk. Thursday afternoon was mostly shot by the time we got to the house, but we still had enough time for a quickie and a shower before I had to go home. Friday, thanks to another ride from Anna, we stepped into Katie’s house, eager for our fifth day in a row of making love.

I’d given Katie her Valentine at the start of band class. That earned me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek, which got us a lot of ribbing from our fellow bandmates. The chocolates were still in my backpack, along with candy and a card for Becky. When we got to the house, I gave Katie her chocolates, for which I got another nice kiss. The card and candy for Becky were left on the kitchen counter where she’d be sure to see them. Katie thought I was sweet for thinking of her mom, so I got extra hugs and kisses.

“I’m going to my Dad’s again this weekend,” Katie reminded me as we stood in the kitchen. “Are you coming over Saturday for more lessons?”

“Yeah,” I muttered, unsure whether to let Katie see very much enthusiasm from me about spending the coming weekend fucking her mother. I know the lessons were Katie’s idea, but still...

“Mom and I have talked,” Katie said as she slipped under my arm. “She really doesn’t think she can teach you much more, but she wants you to keep visiting. She hasn’t even dated since she and Daddy divorced, and she’s really been enjoying the sex.”

“But I’m going to be out of town the next weekend,” I complained. “You and I won’t have our weekend together.”

“That’s why you’ve spent every afternoon this week making love with me,” Katie grinned as she pulled me up the stairs to her bedroom. We were out of our clothes and on her bed in a flash. We didn’t want to waste any time on preliminaries. By the time our third deep kiss was over, Katie was moving to straddle my face in a sixty-nine. Katie was feeling needy today!

I noticed, as my girlfriend lowered her wet pussy to my lips, that she smells a lot different after a long day at school. On Saturday mornings, her pussy smells like freshly washed girl with a lingering aroma of body wash. These afternoons we’ve been together, her smell has been muskier, earthier and, strangely, more arousing than when she’s freshly washed. I chuckled to myself, thinking about the first time I tasted Becky’s pussy. I was so afraid I’d taste even a hint of pee even when I knew she was only minutes out of the shower. Katie was even worse. The morning we were to have our first oral sex, I had to drag her out of the shower before she scrubbed her pussy raw. This week, I probably have tasted some pee, since many hours have gone by since she last washed. I didn’t care. In fact, I think it makes things more primal, more erotic and arousing. Katie hasn’t objected to the smell or taste of my cock this week, either. I guess that shows how far we’ve come from where we started.

The oral sex was just foreplay. Neither of us came from it. It just made us hotter and more eager for the main attraction. I was on the bottom when Katie decided she had to have my cock in her. She knee-walked away from my head, spun around and grasped my dick as she straddled my hips. I was wet from her saliva; she was wet from her own juices and her pussy slid right down on my pole in one easy stroke.

That first stroke was the only thing she took it easy on. Once Katie was fully impaled on my dick, she rode me like she was trying to win all three triple crown races in one ride. All I could do was hang on and try to hump up into her enough to keep from being pushed through the box springs of her bed.

“I’ve been thinking about this all day,” she grunted as she bounced frantically on me. “I’ve been so horny thinking about us fucking.”

“Same here,” I admitted. It was true. I had been thinking about it all day. More than once I had to carry my notebook in front of me to hide the erection that had popped up during class. That meant both of us were primed and ready, hot to go or whatever phrase you want to use in describing horny out of our minds.

In no time, Katie was crying out in her first orgasm. She kept riding without a break, though, and pushed into a second climax that pushed me over the edge. Grasping her hips and pulling her down onto me, I groaned as I pumped her pussy full of the sperm I’d been building up all day. That added some extra ‘oomph’ to Katie’s orgasm, since she usually cums when she feels me go off. She sprawled on me, propping herself up on her elbows to kiss me while she straightened her legs out on either side of mine.

“Grog like fuck?” I asked her, sending her into a fit of giggles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.